SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
The "this shit pisses me off" thread.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Opponent
Title: Forum Battle WINNER
PostPosted: Mar 17 2012 03:45 am Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't it felonious assault to have sexual relations with someone unaware of your AIDS condition while you are?

Also, my Garry's Mod server crashed just as it got its highest player count ever (22 / 24).

I'm not a bad enough dude, but I am an edgy little shit. I'll do what I can.

Mr. Satire
Title: No title necessary.
PostPosted: Mar 17 2012 04:32 am Reply with quote Back to top

The wireless network passcodes on my netbook got wiped by a wireless driver reinstall. Including my home one (which I do know), and more importantly, the password for my school's wireless network (which I don't know). Thanks, Windows! (Why the fuck do people still put up with this shit?)

Now I most likely will have to speak to the most likely less-than-helpful netbook administrator at my school, who will most likely solve the problem by re-imaging the machine, which is exactly what I don't want to happen, as my machine has a ton of shit I don't want to lose on it, as it is my only main computer.
The Opponent
Title: Forum Battle WINNER
PostPosted: Mar 17 2012 11:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

For future reference, you can use WirelessKeyView to save wireless network passwords.

I'm not a bad enough dude, but I am an edgy little shit. I'll do what I can.

UsaSatsui
Title: The White Rabbit
PostPosted: Mar 17 2012 01:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The-Excel wrote:
Isn't it felonious assault to have sexual relations with someone unaware of your AIDS condition while you are?

I don't know about assault, but it is a crime in a few states. There have been a few Law and Order episodes where someone who deliberately gave HIV to someone was charged with attempted murder, and those tend to be based on real life cases, but I don't know how the original trials turned out there.
@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Mar 17 2012 04:52 pm Reply with quote Back to top

UsaSatsui wrote:
The-Excel wrote:

I don't know about assault, but it is a crime in a few states. There have been a few Law and Order episodes where someone who deliberately gave HIV to someone was charged with attempted murder, and those tend to be based on real life cases, but I don't know how the original trials turned out there.

Wouldn't intent have to be proven? I don't think it was a deliberate "Hey, I have AIDS, let's spread the love" type of deal, just an "I am ashamed and I am keeping it a secret thing." Either way, is it a crime in NY?

On an unrelated note, I got a call this afternoon from Germany. My stolen car was found in, of all places, Stuttgart.Confused I was told they could ship it back to me for about 4 grand(which seems rather high) plus they want me to pay around 8 grand in impound fees.

I promptly told them to go fuck themselves and just auction the car. I might as well just buy a brand new car and use the money I would spend on shipping for a down payment.

At least I have some resolution in that matter.

Beach Bum
PostPosted: Mar 17 2012 05:02 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I imagine that, regardless of intent, if you don't inform someone and you know about it you are required to inform a potential partner. According to this site: http://www.avert.org/criminal-transmission.htm; New York does have a law against it and lists past court cases in the US and abroad. It is about 3/4 of the way down the page.
Mr. Satire
Title: No title necessary.
PostPosted: Mar 17 2012 08:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The-Excel wrote:
For future reference, you can use WirelessKeyView to save wireless network passwords.

I just ran that, and it found all the wireless keys I had stored, apart from my school's wireless password (which I suspect could be due to it using WPA2-Enterprise encryption, all the other networks using the Personal variant, or whatever it is called)
aika
Title: Narcissist
PostPosted: Mar 19 2012 09:25 am Reply with quote Back to top

The bizarre types of guys I seem to attract.

Maybe this is a side-effect of dating gamers. None of them are normal.

天上天下唯我独尊

@om*d
PostPosted: Mar 19 2012 10:18 am Reply with quote Back to top

aika wrote:

No one is normal.

Greg the White
PostPosted: Mar 19 2012 01:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
aika wrote:

No one is normal.

No, gamers are pretty fucking weird.

"I gave the woman that I am in complete love with a copy of a game, and she didn't immediately fall in love with me and ask me out. I'm going to go on the forums and call her a stupid bitch cunt feminazi."

So here's to you Mrs. Robinson. People love you more- oh, nevermind.

Sehkmaenzo
PostPosted: Mar 19 2012 01:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Some "normal" people do that with jewelry.
Only, normal people don't go to forums, so they just think that on the shower or something.
@om*d
PostPosted: Mar 19 2012 03:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

So, blood work came back and I don't have any diseases, which is fucking awesome!

Still angry at that bitch for not telling me she has AIDS, though.

Going to write her a nice note inside a congratulations card I picked up at the store today. I wrote "on your AIDS" below the large CONGRATULATIONS on the card. Very classy, imo.

Ross Rifle
Title: Rock N Roll God
PostPosted: Mar 19 2012 03:48 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Great to hear bud. My friend was diagnosed with cancer, so we had a Cancer party and even got her a 'Happy Cancer' ice cream cake. The people at Dairy Queen thought we were mental.

Does anybody here have a Ross Rifle?
www.thetwowordsmusic.com
www.myspace.com/rossrifle

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Methid Man
Title: Spawn of Billy Mays
PostPosted: Mar 20 2012 08:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
Going to write her a nice note inside a congratulations card I picked up at the store today. I wrote "on your AIDS" below the large CONGRATULATIONS on the card. Very classy, imo.

Revenge is sweet ;3

BTW, congratulations on not having AIDS
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
@om*d
PostPosted: Mar 20 2012 08:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Methid Man wrote:
@om*d wrote:

Revenge is sweet ;3

BTW, congratulations on not having AIDS

Thanks!

Beach Bum
PostPosted: Mar 22 2012 04:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Turned on the PS3 after a week or so of not using it to find that it is having some stupid network issues still. Last time it was because they had some scheduled maintenance in the middle of the day until midnight on a fucking Sunday. Now I'm not sure what it is but the thing constantly throws errors and logs me out of PSN. Can't go do what I was going to on Dark Souls if I can't stay online.

It would help if the error messages actually meant something, but google searches turn up so many different ideas of what they mean you are better off just doing something else with your time than trying to decipher them.
Greg the White
PostPosted: Mar 22 2012 06:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I remember when I got my PS3, every time I'd get a free night to lounge out, the fucking network would always be getting routine maintenance.

So here's to you Mrs. Robinson. People love you more- oh, nevermind.

@om*d
PostPosted: Mar 22 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Allergies.

i'll_bite_your_ear
Title: Distillatoria
PostPosted: Mar 22 2012 10:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm at this other board where my ex is also writing and these asshole admins there limit my user rights with no reason at all, i did not violate any rule. So suddenly, i'm not allowed to read threads i was allowed to in the first place. I'm not sure if i'm not only paranoid, but she is probably writing shit about me in those threads. I wish i could just hack one of the admins accounts and see what they are doing there.

it was the best of times
it was the blurst of times

Bob Dylan`s Blues
Title: Worlds Strongest Man
PostPosted: Mar 23 2012 03:05 am Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
Allergies.

I feel for you brother.
aeonic
Title: Sporadic Poster
PostPosted: Mar 23 2012 04:12 am Reply with quote Back to top

i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
I'm at this other board where my ex is also writing and these asshole admins there limit my user rights with no reason at all, i did not violate any rule. So suddenly, i'm not allowed to read threads i was allowed to in the first place. I'm not sure if i'm not only paranoid, but she is probably writing shit about me in those threads. I wish i could just hack one of the admins accounts and see what they are doing there.

Is this like an RPG board, or just a general social board, or what?

Who likes role-playing games? Me. Way too goddamn much.

i'll_bite_your_ear
PostPosted: Mar 23 2012 04:21 am Reply with quote Back to top

A general social one. I talked to the admin and he told me the thread was moved into a VIP-Section of the forum, wich i don't have access to. That was the reason i couldn't write in the thread.

it was the best of times

aeonic
Title: Sporadic Poster
PostPosted: Mar 23 2012 04:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
A general social one. I talked to the admin and he told me the thread was moved into a VIP-Section of the forum, wich i don't have access to. That was the reason i couldn't write in the thread.

Seems kind of catty to have a restricted section on a social board unless it's for admin use or things like that. You can always tell them to go fuck themselves, I guess, or just write in a thread that serves the same purpose in a general section. I guess my question is, if these people are being that much a pack of douchebags to you that they pull something like that, do you really give a shit what their opinion is anyhow?

Who likes role-playing games? Me. Way too goddamn much.

i'll_bite_your_ear
PostPosted: Mar 23 2012 04:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

I guess i shouldn't care what they think of me. It's one major problem i have, that i get easely upset if someone, even if it is a stranger, thinks bad about me. I'm also not over my ex, what is probably the only reason i'm still at this board...

it was the best of times

slapolakinkaido
Title: Illegitimate Son of God
PostPosted: Mar 23 2012 05:04 am Reply with quote Back to top

Here's what pisses me off, and I know this is like the elephant in the room, but fucking gas prices!

photo 8cb3b4e6-805e-401d-a548-eeafdbe1a8ac_zps371d3bd5.jpg

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to: