SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
The "this shit pisses me off" thread.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Char Aznable
Title: Char Classic™
PostPosted: Sep 17 2007 09:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I hate girls who constantly insist that they're fat even though they're some of the primest poon tang available on the market today. And there's a lot of them at my school.

DarkMaze
PostPosted: Sep 18 2007 03:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Blu-ray and HD-DVD.

Amateur/low-budget movies where 18 year-olds are playing 40-somethings. Mad
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Sep 18 2007 03:51 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Char Aznable wrote:
I hate girls who constantly insist that they're fat even though they're some of the primest poon tang available on the market today. And there's a lot of them at my school.

Just be like, "You're right, you're fat. Now let's go burn some calories."

Then use your dark powers to make a bed rise up from the floor.

I guarantee that line will work, even if you can't summon a bed from Hell.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
MOGHARR
Title: The Original CandyWafer
PostPosted: Sep 18 2007 06:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
Char Aznable wrote:

Just be like, "You're right, you're fat. Now let's go burn some calories."

Then use your dark powers to make a bed rise up from the floor.

I guarantee that line will work, even if you can't summon a bed from Hell.

I need to use that line next time at lunch. I sit with a bunch of girls who think they're fat because my best friend is in a different lunch. At least I get to eat all their food though.

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Sep 20 2007 01:25 am Reply with quote Back to top

People (it's almost always the hispanics who can't be bothered to learn basic English) who hand me a $50 and all they're getting is a pack of gum.

I've considered putting a sign up in Spanish that reads "If you can't bother to learn my language enough to have a basic conversation, why should I bother serving you?"

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

ottobot
PostPosted: Sep 20 2007 10:48 am Reply with quote Back to top

When people are in a passing lane and the go 10 mph below the speed limit.
Blackout
Title: Captain Oblivious
PostPosted: Sep 20 2007 03:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Knyte wrote:
- Women who get ridiculus breast jobs. Like the skinny chicks who were probably a B cup, and then get DDs, so it looks like they are smuggling basketballs under thier skin. Breasts are perfect and should move when you do. And, nipples should not always be pointing at the sky. In fact, unless you have an accident or had to have one or both breast removed due to cancer, you shouldn't be allowed to get implants in the first place.

Yeah really, wtf is wrong with people? Confused

Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Sep 20 2007 04:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Blackout Boy wrote:
Knyte wrote:
- Women who get ridiculus breast jobs. Like the skinny chicks who were probably a B cup, and then get DDs, so it looks like they are smuggling basketballs under thier skin. Breasts are perfect and should move when you do. And, nipples should not always be pointing at the sky. In fact, unless you have an accident or had to have one or both breast removed due to cancer, you shouldn't be allowed to get implants in the first place.

You mean someone like her?

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Char Aznable
PostPosted: Sep 20 2007 04:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

EYARGH!!! A woman's tits shouldn't be longer than her arms.

Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Sep 20 2007 05:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

If I wanted to stare at two basketballs, I'd go to the gym. At least then when I got bored I could play some hoops.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Blackout
PostPosted: Sep 20 2007 08:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

lordsathien wrote:
Blackout Boy wrote:
Knyte wrote:

You mean someone like her?

Ugh yes, I know a few women that are under the insane impression that giant basketball shaped racks is what men want to see on women, I've tried to explain that is false and that nature beats surgery 100% of the time, but non of them belive me. Confused
I want to know who exactly is behind this conspiracy to get women to modify their natural beautiful bodies by adding strange misshapen plastic monstrosites to their torso, Who is it? I'll kick em in the nuts! Mad

Char Aznable
PostPosted: Sep 20 2007 08:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

How can you kick every /btard on every 'chan board in the nuts?

Blackout
PostPosted: Sep 20 2007 08:43 pm Reply with quote Back to top

one at time on my days off. Smile

Blackout
PostPosted: Sep 21 2007 09:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Okay I thoguht of somthing else that pisses me off.

Little white kids between the age of 17 to 20ish who clearly come from a nice home with a big yard and have had both parents around who insist on running around the ghetto part of town doing their utmost to appear gangster and causing trouble for everyone and themselves included. I had an aquaintence just like that and I recently had to ban him from my house and almost chase his rediculous ass out of the neighborhood for trying to rob a guest of mine. Why cant these little douchbags go back to mommy and daddy and freaking get a god damn job and calm the hell down? Mad
Hell I have a chain and some baggy pants, I listen to rap, I even wear my hat at a retarded angle when the mood strikes me, that doesn't mean I need to be a dick and piss everyone off, wtf is wrong with people, why must some people base their choices in life off of what music they are listening too? Confused

Bouya
Title: Delinquent
PostPosted: Sep 21 2007 10:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Blackout Boy wrote:
why must some people base their choices in life off of what music they are listening too? Confused

Not enough imagination/originality to do their own thing, so they ape current trends to blend in. Usually those kind of people are terrified by the notion of being singled out and ridiculed, but then they somehow think it's okay to be a tool if everyone they hang around with is also a tool.
Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Sep 21 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

-bjork- wrote:
Blackout Boy wrote:
why must some people base their choices in life off of what music they are listening too? Confused

Not enough imagination/originality to do their own thing, so they ape current trends to blend in. Usually those kind of people are terrified by the notion of being singled out and ridiculed, but then they somehow think it's okay to be a tool if everyone they hang around with is also a tool.

If only all of these types listened to the song "Suicide Solution".
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Sep 22 2007 03:05 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I hate those posers w/out originality. I went to SubWay and I saw three high school kids wearing pretty much the same cookie cutter outfit w/the stupid high top basketball shoes and the big baggy shorts and the same stupid white shirt and the bandanna/hat worn in a 'thug' fashion. God I wanted to puke.

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Sep 22 2007 03:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Knyte wrote:

I think you missed the point of the song...
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Blackout
PostPosted: Sep 22 2007 03:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I want a big flavor flav clock so I can run around going YEEEAAAAH BOY!

Char Aznable
PostPosted: Sep 22 2007 03:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Fun Fact: Suicide Solution is what I have set as Evil Ryu's theme on MUGEN.

There's this emo kid at my school who is a major loser. I was listening to my mp3 player one day, and the kid asks me what I'm listening to. I tell him "Oh, just some metal (it was Mouth for War by Pantera, for those interested)", and he says "You're lying!". So I calmly ask the douchefuck what the hell made him think that I was lying, and he says "You're not listening to metal because you aren't dressed like someone who listens to metal. You don't have all black clothes and wristbands like mine, see?". So, I tell him that I don't have to dress like an assole to like metal. I then asked him what metal bands he liked, just to see if he would say what I thought he would. He did, listing bands like Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, and other emo shit that I don't care about. Homo

MOGHARR
Title: The Original CandyWafer
PostPosted: Sep 22 2007 05:38 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I really hate people that listen to their music with headphones and turn it up all the way just for the hell of it. I mean, I like my music loud, but I don't want to completely destroy my hearing. Like this one kid at my school that was listeing to Evanescence on his mp3 player the other day so loud that I could hear her whiny voice through his headphones. So now whenever my friend and I see him we start singing like her.

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
JStrangiato
Title: El Hombre Strangiato
PostPosted: Sep 22 2007 06:43 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Knyte wrote:
-bjork- wrote:
Blackout Boy wrote:

Or "Kill Yourself" by S.O.D. No metaphor, no imagery, just "kill yourself". Short, sweet, and to the point.
And it's "solution" as in "liquid", as in "alcohol", as in "drinking yourself to death".

NOTE: In no way do I advocate suicide.

My music/humor blog (R.I.P.): http://lavidastrangiato.blogspot.com/
Chondra "Mrs. Claudio" Sanchez on Enshin a.k.a. Jake Strangiato wrote:
I really like this person.

Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Sep 22 2007 09:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

MOGHARR wrote:
I really hate people that listen to their music with headphones and turn it up all the way just for the hell of it. I mean, I like my music loud, but I don't want to completely destroy my hearing. Like this one kid at my school that was listeing to Evanescence on his mp3 player the other day so loud that I could hear her whiny voice through his headphones. So now whenever my friend and I see him we start singing like her.

And if they just listened to instrumentals? o.O

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Char Aznable
PostPosted: Sep 22 2007 09:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

You could beatbox it.

Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Sep 22 2007 09:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Char Aznable wrote:
You could beatbox it.

Wow, I wish boomboxes would come back into style. Cool

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to: