"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Toilet Water Cleaner than Drinking Fountain

Reply to topic
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Jun 14 2007 08:43 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Kyleray Katherman of North Bend, Oregon wanted to stick it to the man when his school banned water bottles in class. Some students had been using water bottles to bring alcohol into the school, while the rest of the kids had been using them because they knew the drinking fountains were filthy.

Sick and tired of foul drinking fountain water, Kyleray embarked on a scientific mission to prove to school administrators that the drinking fountains held an unacceptable amount of bacteria. While other children who wish to humiliate their authority figures pee on walls or bring tin snips to school, Kyleray used his mind and set to swabbing several drinking fountains in the school along with a toilet, just to compare.

His results were staggering: the water in the toilet was leaps and bounds cleaner than what was coming out of the drinking fountain...and he even swabbed the rim of the toilet during the sample.

School administrators were quick to have the drinking fountains cleaned, but not to lift the ban on bottled water.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Ross Rifle
Title: Rock N Roll God
PostPosted: Jun 14 2007 09:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

That's funny. I still hate those kids that buy bottled water at school when we have fountains full of free water. My prinicipal made a comment about that at our grad ceremony

Does anybody here have a Ross Rifle?
www.thetwowordsmusic.com
www.myspace.com/rossrifle

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Mr. Bomberman
2009 Forum Champion
Title: (still) token black.
PostPosted: Jun 14 2007 09:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

ross_rifle113 wrote:
That's funny. I still hate those kids that buy bottled water at school when we have fountains full of free water. My prinicipal made a comment about that at our grad ceremony

Bottled water is fresher, and not flowin' through rusty old pipes

Xbox Live: HazNobody, pronounced "HAz". | Haven't went to IRC yet? Go! #sydlexia @ DALnet. | Y'all should play some Super Robot Wars J (hey that rhymes!) | yeah I'm back who gives a shit

Ross Rifle
PostPosted: Jun 14 2007 09:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I don't care, be a man and drink the rusty, polluted, water/bodily fluid hybrid. Better than paying for it like some yuppie douchebag or one of them kids i refer to as "Glamour Boys"

www.thetwowordsmusic.com

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
MOGHARR
Title: The Original CandyWafer
PostPosted: Jun 14 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

plus, it tastes like plastic. i prefer water out of the tap

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Ross Rifle
PostPosted: Jun 14 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Mogharr....hey maybe we should start a usergroup!

www.thetwowordsmusic.com

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Jun 14 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

ross_rifle113 wrote:
I don't care, be a man and drink the rusty, polluted, water/bodily fluid hybrid. Better than paying for it like some yuppie douchebag or one of them kids i refer to as "Glamour Boys"

Don't forgot that most public water systems also contrain trace amount of raw sewage! YAY!!!

And, Floride!!! HOORAY!!!!
Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Jun 15 2007 01:38 am Reply with quote Back to top

I've always sort of preferred the iron-y taste of the water at my high school. It was kinda sweet.

Fun fact: In 2004, Goose poop infiltrated the waters of Aurora. All fountain drinks were shut down across the city. Showers were also discouraged, because you were effectively bathing in goose shit. Naperville had a field day with that one. Rolling Eyes

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jun 15 2007 06:17 am Reply with quote Back to top

Tebor wrote:
I've always sort of preferred the iron-y taste of the water at my high school. It was kinda sweet.

I prefer sweet irony as well.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Chwoka
PostPosted: Jun 15 2007 09:05 am Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
Tebor wrote:

I prefer sweet irony as well.

Yeah, me...

Hey, wait...

O I C WHAT U DID THAR
Reply to topic

Jump to: