Reply to topic
Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 12:44 am Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls!

Knytemare Entertainment is proud to present to you:

SYDLEXIA.COM XTREME WRESTLING!
What is it? Who is it? When is it? How does it work?

Those are all great questions, and I shall be more then happy to answer them!

1. What is SXW?

It's SYDLEXIA.COM XTREME WRESTLING, duh. I already said that. It's what's known as a "E-Fed". A wrestling federation run here, within the Sydlexia Forums!

2. Who is it?

It's you!!! That's right! All who wish to join, can! Though I will need some details on your Avatar wrestler before you can debut! More on that later.

3. When is it?

Well, I am hoping to run two "episodes" per week, with a monthly PPV! Depending on the final roster count, we may only start with one episode per week.

4. How does it work?

The promos, pre-match, and post match interviews are done by you! Booking matches will be performed by the SXW commitee (TBA). And, the actual mechanics of the matches will be performed by a program called "Zeus Pro" This will give a full play by play of the matches.

Are you ready?
Sydlexia.com, I can't hear you! I said, "ARE YOU READY!?!"
Of course you are!

So, if you are interested in getting in on the greatest Wrestling Organization in the world, then you simply need to PM me the following info:

Your E-wrestler's name. (Something close to your Avatar name. eg "Knyte" or "The Flying JEW" etc)

Your move set.
You may choose it in one of three ways:

1. You pick from one of the following Templates - (Example Wrestler who fits Template.)
-Amateur Wrestler (Charlie Haas)
-Top-Notch Brawler (Vader, Undertaker)
-All Rounder (Basic Wrestler who does not shine in any one field)
-Stiff Martial Artist/Grappler (Dan "The Beast" Severn)
-Basic High Flyer (Billy Kidman)
-Basic Brawler (Umaga)
-Luchador (Pychosis, WCW era Chavo)
-Submission Wresler (Ken Shamrock)
-High Flyer/Good Technician (Shawn Michaels)
-US Standard Worker (Brooklyn Brawler)
-Brawler/Aerially Skilled (RVD)
-Technicially Skilled Brawler (John Cena)
-Techinician/Brawling (The Rock)
-Daredevil Flyer (Jeff Hardy)

2. You name a wrestler who style you want to match.

3. Build your own move-set (Advanced.)
You select 31 moves for your wrestler.

Next, pick a finisher. (Pick a pre exisiting one, or pick the name of the finisher, and then give a brief description of it. How is it performed? Is it a submission move?)

Then decide if you are going to be FACE (Good guy) -or- HEAL (Bad Guy) and give a brief description of your Wrestler's gimmick.

Then I need your wrestler's Height and Weight.

Finally, if you wish, write up a short description of you ring entrance.

That's it!

Once, I get about 6 people, I will begin the shows.

Current Roster: (Updated Daily)
As of 06/14/07:
Knyte
Exumer (MOGHARR)
The Big Valdroski (Valdronius)
Cattivo
Douche "Scott Hall" McCallister
Spanky McCraken
Tish Status
Syd Lexia (Manager)
JEW
Delition Hikari
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 01:12 am Reply with quote Back to top

More like SUX W, amirite?

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 01:13 am Reply with quote Back to top

Example of Match: (In progress)

The Ultimate Warrior goes for a roundhouse right, but Curt Hennig blocks it.
Curt Hennig nails him with a gutwrench suplex.
The Ultimate Warrior bumps into Tim White.
Curt Hennig executes a rolling reverse cradle.
There is no referee to count.
Curt Hennig nails him with a roundhouse right.
Curt Hennig goes for the Perfect Plex, but The Ultimate Warrior
counters it with a small package.
There is no referee to count.
Tim White is back on the job.
Tim White counts: One, two, thr... shoulder up.
The Ultimate Warrior goes for a piledriver, but Curt Hennig counters it with
a backdrop.
Curt Hennig executes a jumping neck snap.
Curt Hennig is going for the pin.
Tim White counts: One, two, in the ropes...
Curt Hennig takes him down with a jumping neck snap.
Curt Hennig executes a hiptoss.
Curt Hennig whips The Ultimate Warrior into the ropes.
Curt Hennig executes a roundhouse right.
Curt Hennig executes the Perfect Plex and goes for the pin.
Curt Hennig pulls the tights.
Tim White counts: One, two, three.

The winner is Curt Hennig. Time of match: 0:24:17

(EDIT) Okay, I am now considering using Zeus Pro 4.0.5 instead of TNM. Here's an example of Zeus's match rundown:

Knyte vs. Whimple (Table Match)

Dr. Doak - This match is a Table Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 125 pounds,, Whimple!!! (crowd boos )

[Whimple comes to the ring. ]

Dr. Doak - and his opponent, weighing in at 215 pounds, from Portland, OR, Knyte!!!

[Knyte walks to the ring. Kirby is the referee for this contest. Knyte tests out the ropes. (the bell rings) Whimple tackles Knyte. Whimple jumps off the turnbuckle with the flying bodypress on Knyte. Whimple moves back to his feet. Whimple applies an arm wrench to Knyte. Whimple gets hit with a back heel kick. Knyte punches Whimple repeatedly. Knyte nails Whimple with a belly-to-back suplex. Knyte is up again. They lockup. Knyte sends Whimple to the corner of the ring. Whimple nails Knyte with an inverted DDT. Whimple kicks Knyte out to the floor. ]

[Whimple measures Knyte up and drops a closed fist. Knyte climbs to his feet. Whimple climbs to his feet. Knyte does a cartwheel and kicks Whimple in the face. Knyte kicks Whimple in the gut, takes a few steps back, and scissor kicks him to the concrete. Knyte rolls Whimple into the ring. ]

Jimmy R - Is this a great match or not?

Dr. Doak - Yes sir!

[Knyte piledrives Whimple into the mat. Knyte piledrives Whimple again! Knyte rolls out of the ring and pulls a table out from underneath. Knyte slides the table under the ropes, and rolls bak into the ring. Knyte set the table against the corner turnbuckles. Knyte picks up Whimple and executes the cradle DDT. Knyte is back on his feet. Knyte punches Whimple repeatedly. Knyte whips Whimple into the table in the corner. Knyte goes to the opposite corner, then turns and charges. Kyte spears Whimple through the table!]

Jimmy R - We've got ourselves a winner!

Dr. Doak - The winner of this match, Knyte!!!

What do you think?
FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 09:19 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'll get to this later.

S. McCracken
Title: Enforcer
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 01:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Spanky McCracken is in.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 03:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'll manage Spanky.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Cattivo
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 04:02 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be in, as a heel. (It's more fun to be evil).
S. McCracken
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 04:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
I'll manage Spanky.

Only if you're going to embrace the "ambiguously gay" lifestyle Spanky enjoys.

Not with me, of course.

Douche McCallister
Title: DOO-SHAY
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 04:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Douche "Scott Hall" McCallister is in as a Heel Chico.

Cattivo
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 04:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I demand a pre-match verbal argument between Douche's Scott Hall and someone playing Owen Hart, in which Hall repeatedly says "Did your daddy teach you that one, chico?", while smacking him over and over again.

Damn, I don't even remember what PPV that happened at, but it was hilarious.
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 05:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd should start his own Corporation with his four underlings.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

S. McCracken
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 05:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

"No pants, 'cause you forgot..."

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 05:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

We can do stables, you just need to give me a name, and the members.
Char Aznable
Title: Char Classicâ„¢
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 06:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Jesus, I have been gone for too long. Usergroups, wrestling. Jesus!

FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 06:48 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in. I'll post my guy later.

Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 07:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Douche "Scott Hall" McCallister, will be built like Scott Stiener with the high flying ability and quickness of a luchadore. He is pin resistant and can only be beaten by disqualification, count out, submission, or drunkeness. Primary move set will be the fall away slam, the multiple back of the head smacks, Crucifix Powerbomb, and other random Rey Mysterio-esque moves. He's 6'4 and 218 lbs.

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 08:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well, we got four new debuts, so let's match them up in what we shall dub as "SXW Wednesday Night War!"

Cattivo vs. Exhumer (Standard Match)

Dr. Doak - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 187 pounds, from The Swamp, Exhumer!!! (crowd boos **********)

["Possessed by Fire" by Exumer plays while assorted pyrotechnics go off. Exumer enters walking around all crazy, runs around and hi-fives a couple of fans. ]

Dr. Doak - and his opponent, weighing in at 213 pounds, from Sydlexia.com, Cattivo!!! (crowd boos ******)

[Cattivo's music plays as he walks out from behind the curtains and into the ring. Exhumer walks around the ring. They lock up. Cattivo executes a pumphandle suplex on Exhumer. (ding, ding, ding) Cattivo gets thrown into the corner and gets boot choked by Exhumer. Exhumer pins Cattivo against the ropes and chokes him with his forearm. Cattivo tackles Exhumer to the mat. Cattivo climbs to his feet. Exhumer gets hit with the shooting star press from Cattivo. Referee Kirby makes the count. ...1 ...2 Exhumer kicks out. ]

Jimmy R - You just can't win this early in a match. Especially with an opponent like Exhumer.

[Exhumer moves back to his feet. Cattivo gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on Exhumer. ]

Dr. Doak - jumping neck snap!

[Cattivo hits Exhumer with a headbutt to the mid-section. A forearm choke by Exhumer nearly gets him disqualified. Cattivo gets thrown into the corner and gets boot choked by Exhumer. Exhumer dazed in the ring, Cattivo on the top rope. Cattivo jumps and grabs Exhumer's head, bulldogging him. Cattivo is back on his feet. ]

Jimmy R - I wish every match could be like this!

[Cattivo hits Exhumer with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Now Cattivo's standing. Cattivo grabs Exhumer and applies an arm wrench. Cattivo hits Exhumer with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Cattivo is back on his feet. Cattivo gets thrown into the corner and again gets boot choked by Exhumer. ]

Dr. Doak - Cattivo takes another boot choke.

[A forearm choke by Exhumer nearly gets him disqualified. Cattivo kicks Exhumer in the groin. Cattivo bounces Exhumer off the ropes and clotheslines him. Exhumer gets back to his feet. Exhumer executes the brain buster on Cattivo. Exhumer sucks chants start in the crowd. Exhumer gets up. ]

Dr. Doak - Are you enjoying this match?

Kool Aid Man - Oh yeah!

[Exhumer grabs Cattivo's arm, drops down, and has him in an arm grapevine. Exhumer covers Cattivo. Kirby counts the pin. ...1 Cattivo kicks out. ]

Jimmy R - Exhumer should have known better than to try for a pin at this point in the match.

[Cattivo gets back to his feet. Cattivo puts Exhumer on the top rope and executes a superplex. Cattivo knees Exhumer and rolls back to his feet. Cattivo jumps and elbow smashes the lying Exhumer. Now Cattivo's standing. Exhumer is back on his feet. Exhumer pins Cattivo against the ropes and chokes him with his forearm. Cattivo kicks Exhumer's head out of desperation because Exhumer blocked Cattivo's first kick. Cattivo climbs to his feet. Cattivo puts Exhumer in an arm grapevine submission. Exhumer moves back to his feet. Exhumer trys for a neck scissors but Cattivo avoids it. Exhumer drags Cattivo to the floor. ]

Jimmy R - My God! Cattivo could be killed! They've moved to ringside, there's weapons there!!

[Kirby starts the count (.1) (..2) Cattivo gets thrown into the corner by Exhumer. (...3) Cattivo gets thrown into the ringsteps by Exhumer. ]

Dr. Doak - That's gotta hurt!

[(....4) Exhumer pins Cattivo against the ropes and chokes him with his forearm. (.....5) Cattivo is rolled back into the ring by Exhumer. Exhumer gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. Cattivo gets thrown into the corner. Exhumer trys for a neck scissors but Cattivo avoids it. Exhumer executes the brain buster on Cattivo. Exhumer is up again. Exhumer sends Cattivo to ringside. Kirby starts the count (.1) Exhumer throws a chair at Cattivo. (..2) Exhumer grabs Cattivo's arm, drops down, and has him in an arm grapevine. Cattivo is up again. (...3) Cattivo hits a flying karate chop right to Exhumer's neck. (....4) Cattivo comes from behind and bulldogs Exhumer. Cattivo gets back to his feet. (.....5) They head back into the ring. Cattivo fist drops Exhumer on the mat. Cattivo gets back to his feet. Cattivo stomps Exhumer's head. Cattivo hits Exhumer with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. ]

Jimmy R - What an elbowdrop!

[Cattivo gets back to his feet. Exhumer is back on his feet. Exhumer executes a neck scissors on Cattivo. Exhumer sucks chants start in the crowd. Exhumer has the advantage, and he grabs Cattivo with an arm wrench. Exhumer and Cattivo go to the floor Kirby starts the count (.1) (..2) Cattivo whips Exhumer's feet from under him with a side kick. Cattivo is back on his feet. Exhumer sucks chants start in the crowd. Exhumer takes Cattivo into the ring. A forearm choke by Exhumer nearly gets him disqualified. Exhumer hits The Electric Chair Drop on Cattivo. Exhumer goes for a pin. Referee Kirby makes the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Dr. Doak - Exhumer has won the match!

Dr. Doak - The winner of this match, Exhumer!!!

Douche "Scott Hall" McCallister vs. The Big Valdroski (Standard Match)

Dr. Doak - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 218 pounds, from Sydlexia.com, Douche "Scott Hall" McCallister!!! (crowd cheers ****)

[Hey yo! It's El Douche! ]

Dr. Doak - and his opponent, weighing in at 155 pounds, from Canada, The Big Valdroski!!! (crowd boos ******)

[The entrance ramps explodes in pyros! Out the the sparks and flames comes The Big Valdroski! Douche "Scott Hall" McCallister tests out the ropes. The Big Valdroski walks around the ring. (ding, ding, ding) McCallister elbows The Big Valdroski in the stomach. McCallister gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on The Big Valdroski. McCallister kicks The Big Valdroski's head out of desperation. McCallister is back on his feet. The Big Valdroski gets back to his feet. The Big Valdroski hits McCallister with a shining wizard. The Big Valdroski gets up. McCallister gets back to his feet. McCallister is hit with a Bicycle Kick . Douche "Scott Hall" McCallister is back on his feet. Flying somersault drop kick by McCallister puts him back in the match. McCallister is up again. McCallister hits The Big Valdroski with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. McCallister flies from the turnbuckle with an elbowdrop. The Big Valdroski gets up. The Big Valdroski grabs McCallister and rolls back into a Monkey Flip. The Big Valdroski stands up. The Big Valdroski and McCallister go to the floor Kirby starts the count (.1) (..2) The Big Valdroski punches McCallister repeatedly. (...3) McCallister on the turnbuckle; The Big Valdroski rising from the mat, McCallister leaps from the top rope with a bodypress. (....4) Douche "Scott Hall" McCallister steps over The Big Valdroski and repeatedly slaps him in the head. The Big Valdroski moves back to his feet. (.....5) The Big Valdroski and McCallister move back into the ring. The Big Valdroski bounces off the ropes and hits McCallister with a Flying Clothesline. They lockup. The Big Valdroski sends McCallister to the corner of the ring. A flying shoulder block send The Big Valdroski to the mat. McCallister gets back to his feet. McCallister trys for a flying kick but The Big Valdroski avoids it. McCallister puts The Big Valdroski in a reverse chin lock. The referee is checking the situation. ... McCallister tightens the hold. ... ... ... (AHHHH!) The Big Valdroski escapes. ]

Jimmy R - We almost had a winner.

[McCallister executes a ropeflip hiptoss on The Big Valdroski. McCallister goes for a pin. Kirby counts. ...1 The Big Valdroski escapes. McCallister attempts to kick The Big Valdroski, but The Big Valdroski catches his leg. McCallister flips around and kicks The Big Valdroski. The Big Valdroski stands up. The Big Valdroski pokes McCallister in the eye with his thumb. McCallister gets hit with a Enziguri. McCallister is back on his feet. The Big Valdroski bends over as McCallister elbows him in the midsection. Flying somersault drop kick by McCallister puts him back in the match. McCallister stands up. The Big Valdroski is driven further into the mat by McCallister with a diving elbow smash. McCallister gets back to his feet. The Big Valdroski with a headscissors takeover on McCallister. The Big Valdroski stands up. The Big Valdroski grabs Douche "Scott Hall" McCallister's arm, takes him down, and puts him in the armbar. The referee is checking the situation. ... McCallister trys to escape. ... (AHHHH!) ... McCallister is fighting the hold. ... The Big Valdroski tightens the hold. Douche McCallister escapes. ]

Jimmy R - The Big Valdroski's momma would be proud!

[The Big Valdroski clotheslines McCallister. McCallister gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on The Big Valdroski. D McCallister tries to even the match with a flying shoulder block. The Big Valdroski climbs to his feet. The Big Valdroski knifehand chops McCallister. McCallister executes a ropeflip hiptoss on The Big Valdroski. The Big Valdroski hits a tiger driver on McCallister. The Big Valdroski hits McCallister with a split leg moonsault from the top turnbuckle. The Big Valdroski grabs McCallister's arm, takes him down, and puts him in the armbar. The referee is checking the situation. ... McCallister is fighting the hold. ... McCallister is fighting the hold. McCallister escapes. McCallister gets sent into the turnbuckle while The Big Valdroski hits him with a Stinger Splash. The Big Valdroski spinning mule kicks McCallister. McCallister shoves Kirby down. ring, ring, ring! Kirby calls for the bell. Douche "Scott Hall" McCallister was disqualified. ]

Jimmy R - We've got ourselves a winner!

Dr. Doak - The winner of this match, The Big Valdroski!!!

That's it for tonight, folks! Tune in next time, when The Big Valdroski faces Exhumer, to see who can stay undefeated! Also, we'll have some interviews, and some promos, as well as a few more SXW debuts!

Don't miss it!!!
MOGHARR
Title: The Original CandyWafer
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 08:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

i know Exhumer is spelled with an "H", but the band Exumer's from doesn't have one in it.

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 08:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

MOGHARR wrote:
i know Exhumer is spelled with an "H", but the band Exumer's from doesn't have one in it.

No Prob. I'll correct it for the future.
Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 09:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hey yo! No one disqualifies Douche "Scott Hall" McCallister, Chico, NOBODY! You got lucky tonight ValSUCKski. But hey, chico, NEXT TIME...(sips beer) there ain't gonna be no disqualifications. Cause me and my mystery partner, are challenging you to a NO DQ match chico. No one jacks me around especially you chico...*Flicks toothpick at camera*

Cattivo
PostPosted: Jun 13 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Cattivo is outraged that Exumer could get away with so much choking. I'm the one who should be using all the dirty tricks. Next time, I'll take the initiative and choke the living hell out of my opponent - that, or I'll pound the referee into submission for allowing that to happen to my prescious neck. I think my brain is suffering from a lack of oxygen from all of that...
Tishwitch
Title: PornStarExtraordinaire
PostPosted: Jun 14 2007 12:53 am Reply with quote Back to top

Char Aznable wrote:
Jesus, I have been gone for too long. Usergroups, wrestling. Jesus!

First thing: I've only been gone 1 day, but I can't imagine I missed an appearance by Jesus...

Second: I'm in. I'm jumpin' on the HO Train to escort The Big Valdroski to the ring (p.s. I'm also a kick ass wrestler, but you don't know it yet, since my contract is limited to being a diva for now) . I'd like to introduce myself: my name is Tish Status.

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
PostPosted: Jun 14 2007 02:20 am Reply with quote Back to top

NEWSFLASH!

This just in from the desk of the as of yet, unseen, Commish of SXW:

Three Titles have been anounced!!!

"As of tonight, I am pleased to introduce three Titles into the SXW! They are:
- SXW Hardcore Title
- SXW World Champion Title
- SXW Tag Team Titles

If you are interested in trying to earn one of these illustrious titles, then train hard, work hard, and maybe you'll get your chance!"

- That's all,
FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Jun 14 2007 02:50 am Reply with quote Back to top

-The Flyin' Jew
- 5'11
- 220 lbs
-face who utilizes heel tactics. the crowd loves it. (I have a heel turn planned alter with a gimmick switch)
--Brawler/Aerially Skilled
-make my finisher the dominator, call it "the ride of your life." I also use the frog splash, called the "F-bomb"

-I'll have to make a vid of my entrance when I have a game handy that actually has entrances in it.

FOR FUN: http://www.tehinter.net/uploads/match.wmv

FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Jun 14 2007 02:52 am Reply with quote Back to top

oh yeah, that's placeholder music in the vid. my real music is "follow" by drowning pool.

okay, I can't find hte song online for a fast preview, but if you're familiar with teh song, arena lights go dim, yellow and blur lights flicker and move around, wide shots of the crowd while the music is "starting up".when the guy starts singing, big fireworks by the titantron, I come out, pump the fist, taht whole shit to get the crowd working, walk down the ramp during the first verse, pumping arms, slapping chest, that whole shit, fireworks go off on either side of hte ramp following me, nothing rediulous just like four of em.I stop by the ring do the rvd finger poitning at me thing.

FLY

IN

JEW!

get in the ring, bounce around the ropes a bit, done.

Reply to topic

Jump to: