"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Lessons from this weeks Smackdown!

Reply to topic
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Dec 30 2005 12:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

There are some very important things to take from wrestling this week.

1. Women will use sex to get what they want
2. If they don't get what they want, they will cry rape
3. Despite incriminating evidence to the contrary, you can apparently sue someone for sexual harrassment

I think the main point the wwe is trying to get across is that women who say they've been raped are lying sluts, and should be told as such. A very important life lesson that is finally getting some press. </rant>

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jan 02 2006 09:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I never get a chance to watch Smackdown anymore... Friday night is not a good timeslot. It sucks too, because The Undertaker is still one of my favorite guys to watch.

I recently found this old comment from you in the news section:

Quote:
Sweet, a wrestling reference. I wish I had known about the site when you did your Wrestlemania article. You asked what’s going to bring the WWE out of its pit of crap, and I got the answer. Two words. No, not suck it, Captain Charisma. Now that reeks of awesomeness.

Unfortunately, it seems that will never be the case. I don't know what the hell Vince is thinking these days... He fired the Dudleys & Jim Ross, he tried to make Stone Cold job to Vader and Gold Dust, and he's let guys like Jericho and Christian walk out the door. I think he's lost it.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Jan 03 2006 11:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know man, there are a lot of bad decisions happening right now. The whole Melina/Batista thing, a best-of-seven series, Rey Mysterio wearing black lipstick, Masters and Carlito in the elimination chamber. . . .

Though on the bright side, the fans are turning against Cena, so maybe they'll do something decent and give the title to Angle or Kane. One can only hope.

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Reply to topic

Jump to: