"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
First-person shooters

Reply to topic
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Jun 07 2006 05:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Do you mean perfect Dark or Perfect Dark Zero? Because I've heard that you can unload a full clip into the average grunt and he'll still be alive in Zero.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 07 2006 05:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well Perfect Dark obviously is on top for me and I never got past the second to last stage yet.

I don't really know any others that are up my alley but Wolfeinstien 3d is pretty good and now it's on GBA.

Lastly in recent games that try to put you in the shoes of characters and use the FPView diffrently I like Killer 7 alot and Odd world Stranger which could have been better but still does it's job.

Even Zelda OOT and BG&E had use of the FPV with taking pictures and shooting stuff.

Personally FPV stand alone games is out and is really cheap compared to today games.

Looking back on all these FPV FPS games makes me think dang you gotta be ripped off to buy part II of anything for 80 dollars that leads to no where and have no story or real gameplay but shoot and explore while there is no real ending or anything.

PErfect Dark on the N64 is the most perfectly or up to date shooter of all time along with Golden Eye and it's Bond respawning maddness.

Then there is Faceball the GameBoy FPV link up game and another robot FPV for the Gameboy.

Personally FPV is great and all in some cases but when it's just run run gun and run run gun with no gameplay or exploration it gets kinda bored.
FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Jun 12 2006 04:38 am Reply with quote Back to top

I've never played perfect dark zero.

Gushoshin
Title: guardian of death
PostPosted: Jun 15 2006 08:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

lordsathien wrote:
Quote:
I've heard that you can unload a full clip into the average grunt and he'll still be alive in Zero.

Just friendly reminder, it is a magazine, not a clip.

Carry on dude.

Steve Gavazzi, Marc Green
Jon Sly! It's time to play... WHICH DOUCHEBAG SAID THIS????

"I'm curious -- which mountain climber was used in Cliff Hangers?"

Happy anniversary you fucking wankers!

FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Jun 18 2006 01:37 am Reply with quote Back to top

Reply to topic

Jump to: