SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
There is a guy living in my attic...

Reply to topic
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Jun 15 2016 08:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

So my girlfriend came home today after having lunch with a friend of hers with a story. Let us call this friend K, she is fucking stupid as fuck beyond belief...

But first a little back story. K had been married to a douche for almost exactly one year. both of these people are computer illitrate. Her new husband was browsing for fishing gear online and received a notorious ad for "Microsoft Help, call this phone number! Your computer has been comprimised!" resulting in getting scammed and his computer hijacked. He quickly realized that he had been hacked and unplugged his pc.

Fast forawrd a few months later (computer was never fixed and still unplugged even though my girlfriend and i offered to fix it for free), he thinks K is cheating on him and installs cameras to try and catch her in the act(which he never does catch, becauae she isnt). This doesnt stop him from becoming more paranoid and this escalates until K decides to take a hiatus to her Moms.

After she moves out strange things start to happen according to her husband. He becomes cray cray and thinks that there are people following him and that someone broke into his house only to steal his estranged wife's wedding dress.

he starts freaking out after his camera feeds in his house keep going out and blames K. Turns out that he relapsed on crystal meth which explians alot, but there's more. K and this guy get back together. WTF is wrong with these brains?

So today my girlfriend comes home telling me about her conversation with K over lunch. There is someone living in these peoples attic...

When they first moved in the previous owner stated that he had been broken in to last christmas (6 months earlier). The previous home owner had the locks changed and had a security system installed. their property is on an acre of land, near the back of the property they found some transients living behind the locked shed, who they shooed away off their property only for them to reloacte on the other side of their fence in an empty lot. Supposidly this guy has gotten sober/clean and theyre trying to make their marriage work. K had been staying over at the house and whatnot. they have heard creaking in the attic at night. creeking like someone was moving slowly and quietly around their dog keeps staring up at the ceiling as though he knows something is there. movement in the kitchen at night when both of them are in another room.

My girlfriemd gets a text from this guy asking for help to trace an IP address that didnt belong to these peoples devices.

Surprise it was in their attic...

Not to be a dick, but what the fuck is wrong with like EVERYTHING!
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
Title: ( ͡� &#8
PostPosted: Jun 15 2016 10:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Someone in this story is going to get murdered.

Shake it, Quake it, Space Kaboom.

Vaporman87
Title: Purveyor of Nostalgia
PostPosted: Jun 16 2016 03:05 am Reply with quote Back to top

It's a modern day "When A Stranger Calls", except the stalker just wants a place to keep dry and the girl is totally unlikable.

LeshLush
PostPosted: Jun 16 2016 10:24 am Reply with quote Back to top

I think a call to the police is probably the first order of business.
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Jun 16 2016 12:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

LeshLush wrote:
I think a call to the police is probably the first order of business.

I agree, my intial response was "Why don't you just call the police FFS?"; they don't agree. They say that calling the police is a bad idea becuase the police won't believe them. Okay...

My girlfriend is a bit pissed off for me calling her friend an idiot but she is either that or on drugs of some type. This whole situation makes zero sense.
maverickhuntergirlz492
PostPosted: Jun 20 2016 03:51 pm Reply with quote Back to top

What a mess
@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Jun 21 2016 11:02 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Probable Muppet wrote:
This whole situation makes zero sense.

Ah yes, drugs.

JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: Jun 22 2016 01:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

There's no one living in their attic. They are attention whores. OR, maybe there is someone living in their attic and is on as much meth as they are. Either way, who cares. Not your problem. Your girlfriend has dumb friends.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Jun 22 2016 11:05 am Reply with quote Back to top

JoshWoodzy wrote:
There's no one living in their attic. They are attention whores. OR, maybe there is someone living in their attic and is on as much meth as they are. Either way, who cares. Not your problem. Your girlfriend has dumb friends.

Oh I know it is not my problem. It's funny as hell.
aeonic
Title: Sporadic Poster
PostPosted: Jun 22 2016 01:57 pm Reply with quote Back to top

To be fair, I take drugs all the time and I'm not nearly that stupid, so I'm leaning towards the attention whores angle. Otherwise... I dunno.
Can we start making people take tests to rent/buy property? Do we want those people on the street should they fail? Heavy things to consider here.

Who likes role-playing games? Me. Way too goddamn much.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Jun 22 2016 06:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I still think that someone is up there. Has to be more to this story. Can't wait for more updates.

Fucking aliens or ghosts make more sense. Drugs maybe, however IDK...
LeshLush
PostPosted: Jun 23 2016 01:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

An aeonic sighting! Nice to see you, sir.
Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Jun 27 2016 02:57 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Is there an update to this? I mean, if they won't call the cops, did they try, I dunno, looking in the attic?

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Jun 29 2016 12:46 am Reply with quote Back to top

Dr. Jeebus wrote:
Is there an update to this? I mean, if they won't call the cops, did they try, I dunno, looking in the attic?

They did check a few times and found wire snip pings from his cameras ect.

However, me and my girlfriend broke up Sunday so I guess I'll never know.
Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Jun 29 2016 12:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

Probable Muppet wrote:
Dr. Jeebus wrote:

They did check a few times and found wire snip pings from his cameras ect.

However, me and my girlfriend broke up Sunday so I guess I'll never know.

God damnit! I need closure on this anecdote!

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Jul 23 2016 06:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Got a couple updates regarding this situation. I'm too lazy to read this thread again so some of this information might be redundant.

First off, the husband is a real asshole. He has a history with meth and K ended up getting locked/kicked out of therir home by her husband and he relapsed on meth a few months before this and this stuff in the attic started happening. She ended up moving back in after he "let her" move back in. I guess he is the owner of the house due to K having bad credit.

Bit of a tangent here but I really have only met K a few times. I only met the husband once and my douchebag sensors were tingling immediately. It was at last years Christmas party and the guy just wouldn't shut up and obviously felt he needed to be the center of attention by being loud as fuck and basically told shitty "Bro Fist" meme/lol "ain't I funny" jokes. It was cringy...

Anyways, my girlfriend is back (we broke up for like a week). She came home on Thursday and said that she had some new info. k and her husband ended up hiring a private eye to figure out what is going on. After a couple of weeks the PI showed them photos proving that people are in fact breaking into the house and tampering with the cameras. One of them is the husband's brother and the other a mutual friend. Apparently they are not happy with K living there so they are being creepy as fuck by hanging out on their roof, in their attic and vandalizing property ect.

I have a hard time believing the husband didn't already know this. This still makes no sense.

They have still not contacted the police.

That is just the start of it though. K's husband is a control freak and insists on K divulging to him all her passwords and insists that he have access to her phone because he thinks she is cheating on him. She isn't, and really, why the fuck would you not only give this guy a second chance by moving back in then give him that sort of control over you.

Well K learned the hard way. This morning my girlfriend got a call from K. She was crying and asked my girlfriend to help her move her stuff to her moms as the husband kicked her out again. I guess K had been on her phone and her husband started to pry her about who she was talking to and insisted that he look through her phone. k having had enough of this so this happens.

1: He physically assaulted her putting defensive scratches all over her arms.
2. He pulled her accrossed the house by her hair.
3. Threated to kill her or have her killed (he "knows" people.)
4. Started to strangle her.
5. Flushed her dead cats ashes down the drain.
4. Threw all her stuff out on the front lawn, destroying most of it in the process.
5. Posted an ad on Craigslist for a garage sale.

K did call the cops but was apparently told that they would not baby sit her but would come over to help get some clothes. She declined.

I offered to go with my girlfriend but she declined as K felt a male presence would make things worse. K has quite a few pissed off male friends that want to murder this guy. I wouldn't consider her my friend but I would have a hard time not going after this fucker and I don't need like an assault charge or more drama.

So that's what's new. I'm sure this is far from over. Poor girl.

Edit: Also K is getting a restraining order and the police have since taken photos of her injuries.
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Jul 24 2016 09:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

lol wtf did i just read

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Ash Burton
Title: AshRaiser
PostPosted: Oct 03 2016 06:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Lol, that story is nuts. Although the situation isn't funny, it reminds me of a hilarious post from a pinball website I frequent.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/into-the-maw-of-dispair-true-account-of-my-latest-craigslist-nightmare

joshwoodzy wrote:
Ash is probably just home humping his SNES collection.

Reply to topic

Jump to: