[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
HBO

Reply to topic
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
Title: ( ͡� &#8
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 05:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Just because you read it in a book, it must be true? So you're the type of person that just believes whatever popular view point that's fed to you by the media. Doesn't surprise me coming from someone as intolerant and disparaging as you. You're a sheep and you hate whatever they tell you to hate. It's quite obvious that you feel threatened when a free thinker like me comes around and causes you to start evaluating your media ingrained ideology for the first time in your life.

Shake it, Quake it, Space Kaboom.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 05:38 pm Reply with quote Back to top

sidewaydriver wrote:
Just because you read it in a book, it must be true? So you're the type of person that just believes whatever popular view point that's fed to you by the media. Doesn't surprise me coming from someone as intolerant and disparaging as you. You're a sheep and you hate whatever they tell you to hate. It's quite obvious that you feel threatened when a free thinker like me comes around and causes you to start evaluating your media ingrained ideology for the first time in your life.

Yes I believe everything I read in all the books and Internets and I'm a sheep and you are a free thinker. I base everything about this topic solely on this one single source of information.

Oh wait...

Nope. I have read and researched multiple sources regarding this cult and actually have personal experience. You devolving into insulting me for my opinion and making such ambiguous assumptions is unreasonable and illogical at best.

You are not trolling. You're mad. Shocked
JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 05:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I dunno, I just feel like you really need to open your mind instead of believing everything you've read or seen on mainstream cable or premium television. Insulting an entire religion is quite the insult as well, so you should really calm down.

sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 05:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

He's probably an Islamaphobe too. He thinks anybody with brown skin is a terrorist or a criminal just like all other republicans.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 05:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

JoshWoodzy wrote:
I dunno, I just feel like you really need to open your mind instead of believing everything you've read or seen on mainstream cable or premium television. Insulting an entire religion is quite the insult as well, so you should really calm down.

This is a controversial topic. I understand this. However telling me that I am closed minded is just the same. I don't watch fucking cable TV to educate myself to form opinions and consequently insult a "religion".

You tell me to calm down? This is quite entertaining and due largely to hypocritical bullshit.

Oh, the Internet...
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 05:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

sidewaydriver wrote:
He's probably an Islamaphobe too. He thinks anybody with brown skin is a terrorist or a criminal just like all other republicans.

Calling me a racist now. Keep going, I respect most religions and cultures. One of them I do not respect is Scientology and I have my reasons for this...

Your ignorance is boundless and ability to reason would best be described as a black hole.

Or trolling...
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 06:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I made a post regarding a documentary I thought may be interesting to people. In response, I get called a racist bigoted close minded sheep that bases all my opinions on what I see on HBO.

Just wow. Fucking utterly ridiculous.
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 06:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Probable Muppet wrote:
I made a post regarding a documentary I thought may be interesting to people. In response, I get called a racist bigoted close minded sheep that bases all my opinions on what I see on HBO

Well of course you get called those things when you demonstrate them so well. Keep watching Fox News for all your viewpoints. You sound like a broken record of Sean Hannity's greatest hits.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 06:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

sidewaydriver wrote:
Probable Muppet wrote:
I made a post regarding a documentary I thought may be interesting to people. In response, I get called a racist bigoted close minded sheep that bases all my opinions on what I see on HBO

Well of course you get called those things when you demonstrate them so well. Keep watching Fox News for all your viewpoints. You sound like a broken record of Sean Hannity's greatest hits.

Are you really this dumb? Take what you just said and apply it to yourself Pol Pot.

Keep up with posting anything but empty one or two sentence posts devoid of any actual content besides insults and paradox. Don't forget to end those vapid posts with Meow!

Very Happy
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 08:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

You're so seething and hate filled, you can't even form a reasonable and intellectual argument. You don't have any real viewpoints of your own, you just regurgitate the propaganda you soak in from all your pseudo sources. You have a certain warped mentality and you find false information that only confirms what you're indoctrinated to believe. Perhaps you should invest in an education rather than video games and you may possibly become enlightened one day. As it stands now, you clearly don't live in reality. If you keep going down the path of ignorance you're on now, you'll have a very hard life.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 08:51 pm Reply with quote Back to top

No, this is humorous to me. You continue to not make any arguments and call me hate filled with jaded viewpoints while you are totally oblivious to the fact that this is what you are doing. I have been to the church, I have read the books. Nearly everything that is in that movie I already knew plus more.

As for education. I have invested in it. As a result, I have worked with Intelligence agencies to develop software to defend this country as well as video game development at both AAA and indie, thus my interest in video games. What have you done with your life? I'm very curious.

I think I found me a Scientologist. If that is the case I could partially understand your responses to me. Otherwise, you are just a clueless idiot or a troll that I have no interest in interacting with in any way.

Where is the ignore feature?
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 08:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

How easy it is to make up credentials about your life. Intelligence agencies would never hire a person as ignorant and backwards as yourself. You are on the wrong side of history.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 08:57 pm Reply with quote Back to top

sidewaydriver wrote:
How easy it is to make up credentials about your life. Intelligence agencies would never hire a person as ignorant and backwards as yourself. You are on the wrong side of history.

I'm done...

Just wow. Please don't procreate.

Mods, just lock this thread.

WTF.
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 09:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'd be done too if my views were as shallow and ill conceived as yours. I understand it's hard to argue against the truth when you live in a sheltered and bigoted bubble like the one you live in. What a sad existence you live in. I'm not mad at you, I pity you. You have nothing to counter with then I highly suggest your void of substance arguments to yourself. All you've done up until now is embarrass yourself. I hope you one day find the capacity to learn before slandering and hating.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 09:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Probable Muppet wrote:
I think I found me a Scientologist.

If I have at all embarrassed myself you have done nothing less than the same in this stupid internet fight on a pop culture website.
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 09:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Haven't I schooled you enough? You are so insecure, I'm really starting to understand why you are the way you are. I think you were abused as a child. If not physically then definitely mentally. I hope one day you come to terms with it and should you ever become brave enough to seek help, The Church of Scientology will be ready to help you deal with your problems. You don't have to live with it alone.

Please call this number, there are people that can help you.

(415) 864-3940

@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 09:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Probable Muppet wrote:
The deeper you look into this cult the sicker it gets. I can provide many examples.

Please elaborate. I am truly interested to read about this as I have family members on my mother's side who I have not seen in years who are supposedly Scientologists.

I am always suspicious of the motives of those who are "former members" of any organization when they speak negatively of the groups they used to be part of. I am not saying they are all liars but proper investigations and reporting can go a long way in supporting claims. Also, all "religions" suppress anything that they believe shows them in a negative light. They also protect high ranking members who do horrible things. Pedophile Catholic priests come to mind...

Probable Muppet wrote:
...I have worked with Intelligence agencies to develop software to defend this country...

I might believe this if it was something you did 50 years ago, as the likelihood of said "intelligence agencies" caring that many years later would be low, but making statements such as this would likely be a violation of documents you surely would have signed if you truly worked with any legitimate government run intelligence agency.

That said, you are either bullshitting or are incredibly stupid to be making such claims.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 09:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

sidewaydriver wrote:
Haven't I schooled you enough? You are so insecure, I'm really starting to understand why you are the way you are. I think you were abused as a child. If not physically then definitely mentally. I hope one day you come to terms with it and should you ever become brave enough to seek help, The Church of Scientology will be ready to help you deal with your problems. You don't have to live with it alone.

Please call this number, there are people that can help you.

(415) 864-3940

Wow, just maybe I was right. You stated you hate the church, you know, the same word you eluded to me being (hateful), despite the fact you used the word on the topic you are vehemently attacking me for, strange? Don't worry you only need to pay another $380'000 to get enlightened. Come back when you do that and tell me how that worked out for you.

Hypocrite.
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 09:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

But there's a difference. My use of the word hate is to attack injustice. Your hate is used to spread bigotry and intolerance. I think you show some interest in the teachings but it won't cost you $380,000. If you're worried about affording it on your Gamestop salary, they have very reasonable payment plans and work programs where you can still learn all about enlightenment. Don't be afraid to change your life for the better today. Nobody who is willing to dedicate themselves to the church will be denied.

Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 09:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
I might believe this if it was something you did 50 years ago, as the likelihood of said "intelligence agencies" caring that many years later would be low, but making statements such as this would likely be a violation of documents you surely would have signed if you truly worked with any legitimate government run intelligence agency.

That said, you are either bullshitting or are incredibly stupid to be making such claims.

I worked in the defense industry. It's not like I was some CIA/NSA operative or some shit. I worked on software primarily for Army intelligence, the Air Force and other intelligence agencies. Specifically SIGINT, ELINT and cyber security. There is nothing wrong with saying this, you put this shit on your resume.

For instance, I can say I worked on an ELINT project for the army but cannot say what specific electronic patterns can be used to identify an aircraft, battleship, radar or SAM sites ect.

As for your other question regarding this topic. At this point, I have little interest in further proliferation of the drama this thread has devolved into.

Again, I simply made a post about an HBO documentary that might interest forum members. This is what happened. Baffled...

Maybe in PMs?
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 09:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

sidewaydriver wrote:
But there's a difference. My use of the word hate is to attack injustice. Your hate is used to spread bigotry and intolerance. I think you show some interest in the teachings but it won't cost you $380,000. If you're worried about affording it on your Gamestop salary, they have very reasonable payment plans and work programs where you can still learn all about enlightenment. Don't be afraid to change your life for the better today. Nobody who is willing to dedicate themselves to the church will be denied.

Oh that GameStop salary, that job I worked at over ten years ago? Sorry to disappoint you but I was not abused as a child and I make a lot more money than that. None of that money will ever go to the Scientologists...

Edits then:

sidewaydriver wrote:

After me saying I would divulge information you say:

Probable Muppet wrote:
sidewaydriver wrote:
I was just fucking with you. I hate Scientology too.

If so good job, because that was what I initially expected this to be. However, this is exactly how Scientology responds to threats regarding the release of information about their practices.

sidewaydriver wrote:
Nah, you're just being paranoid now. Besides, why should I care if you release your information? It's all lies anyway.

Maybe you don't know the definition of the word, so I'll just say it one more time.

H Y P O C R I T E
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 06 2015 10:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

One more thing. I should have known better. This is exactly the response you should expect from criticism of this church in any forum (on the Internet or publicly). Had no idea this would go so south so fast.
Cattivo
PostPosted: Apr 07 2015 10:09 am Reply with quote Back to top

PM, you've been here off and on since 2008, surely you've read posts by the people you are "arguing" with before, right?
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 07 2015 10:28 am Reply with quote Back to top

Cattivo wrote:
PM, you've been here off and on since 2008, surely you've read posts by the people you are "arguing" with before, right?

Yes, I have.
JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: Apr 07 2015 12:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I was hoping it was at least eventually kinda clear that I was just fucking with you, man. Sorry if I made you go off the rails.

Reply to topic

Jump to: