"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
The Interview

Reply to topic
Count_Akula
Title: Sir Galahad
PostPosted: Dec 26 2014 04:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I just finished watching 'The Interview' (originally titled: KILL KIM JONG UN lmao!) thanks to the website I go to now that Pirate Bay is gone - kickass.so! I wasn't sure what to expect after reading all the hype about the hackers, SONY, North Korea getting upset and threatening the USA and all that, but I have to say this was funny as hell and everyone should go watch it. The basic plot is that Dave Skylark (James Franco) is a super popular TV show host who interviews celebs and other people and finds out that DPRK leader, Kim Jong Un is a huge fan of the show and wants to meet him. Dave and his producer/sidekick Aaron (Seth Rogen), are asked by the US government to kill the great leader when they get to North Korea. They fear he will make good on his promise to launch nukes and destroy the country if nothing is done, so Dave & Aaron reluctantly accept the mission and head out on their journey to interview and then kill Kim Jong Un. I don't wanna give too much away but this movie had me laughing my ass off at certain parts, like when Dave and Kim are discussing whether or not listening to Katy Perry and drinking Margaritas is gay or when Aaron is being chased by a tiger who is killed with a secret weapon he then has to ram up his ass before the North Korean guards catch him, that stuff and a ton of good jokes & other ridiculous antics made it hilarious but also exciting to watch as Dave & Aaron take on the people's army and try to escape the hermit kingdom with their lives! Anyways, it's a pretty fucking funny movie and on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a solid 8. Also there are some hot Asian babes in it too which is cool. I can see myself watching this a couple more times.
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Dec 26 2014 04:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

so... thumbs up? i felt that this movie will do better simply because of all the hype around it, but if it hadnt received that free publicity, then the movie probably wouldve bombed. i might check it out later, and thanks for that new site you mentioned.

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Count_Akula
Title: Sir Galahad
PostPosted: Dec 26 2014 08:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, thumbs up for sure. Even without all the hype, it would still be a funny movie and worth watching. I loved it, but I think most films Seth Rogen has done are funny as hell so if you don't like his style of comedy then you might not like this.
Cattivo
PostPosted: Jan 02 2015 03:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm more interested in American Sniper. Gonna see it with my ex-marine best friend as soon as it gets a wide release and is available in our area. Gave him his autobiography for Christmas last year.
DarknessDeku
Title: Deku Scrub
PostPosted: Jan 02 2015 03:52 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review, now I wanna see this movie.

i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
DarknessDeku is already assimilated by the bots.
He knows your algorithm.

Reply to topic

Jump to: