"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Kidz Bop 24 and Mini Pop Kids 10

Reply to topic
jprime
Title: Ex-GameWinners
PostPosted: Jul 26 2013 05:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The latest installments of the two series of albums condemning innocent children to grow up to be liquor store robbers have both come out recently, and their playlists are, at the very least, almost exactly alike. That fact is easy to tell, as it's now gotten to the point where commercials for both albums air in the same breaks, with one unrelated ad seperating them if you're lucky. Both ads start with the same song, and the short versions end with the same song.

This has gone on way too long. To all of you out there keeping these series alive, stop. Please.
Preng
Title: All right, that's cool!
PostPosted: Jul 26 2013 11:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Agreed, and while we're at it the Now That's What I Call Music! series also must be destroyed.
@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Jul 27 2013 11:01 am Reply with quote Back to top

Might as well just exterminate 75% of the world's population since we are going to be ending things.

DarknessDeku
Title: Deku Scrub
PostPosted: Nov 06 2014 10:48 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Preng wrote:
Agreed, and while we're at it the Now That's What I Call Music! series also must be destroyed.

Now That's What I Call Music has a new line of CDs that have one popular song from each year they have been releasing CDs. I recognized each song from each year up until the most recent few years. This makes sense, because music the past few years have gotten really, really shitty. I hardly listen to anything on the radio because most of it is shit, and when I rarely find a good song, I look it up and find out it's really old.

I miss popular music from the mid 2000s. Pop punk was awesome and I sorely miss it. All genres of music are really crappy compared to 10 years ago though.
Reply to topic

Jump to: