SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Wrestlemania

Reply to topic
ryanraze
PostPosted: Apr 03 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Typically, I'm very excited when WM rolls around. The E usually has a very strong build, and their are some matches where the outcome does not seem blatantly obvious.

However this year I do not feel that way. Generally the faces will win most matchups, so most of the undercard is basically decided. Rock vs. Cena will result in Cena winning. This is almost common knowledge since the E wants the belt on Cena, and Rock needs to do some touring for his upcoming movies. CM Punk vs. UT is way decided in advance. Despite it being an interesting story, and most likely a solid match, we all KNOW Undertaker will win. Especially since Punk will be taking some time off post match.

HHH vs. Lesnar has a bitch of intrigue, but with HHH assuming more responsibilities back-stage, we have to assume Lesnar will win. And if Lesnar doesn't win, then why is the E throwing money at the big man.

Anyone else less than thrilled for the upcoming showcase of the immortals?
JRA
PostPosted: Apr 18 2013 08:43 pm Reply with quote Back to top

They throw money at him because he's an attraction and he wants a big wrestlemania payday.

Typically the big pay winners at wrestlemanias are the losers. As it should be.

I didn't buy it, but from what I heard it was 60+ dollars best not spent.

There are a lot of what if's in life Donny. What if I hit you really hard in the face, knocked yo shit to the back of yo skull? What if I....had you girl gargle my nuts? The fact remains, you are a fuckin mutant.

ryanraze
PostPosted: Apr 19 2013 04:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

$70 this time around.

It was a massive disappointment. The really only decent match was Punk vs. UT, and we all knew how that one would end. Sad

The only positive will be the CM Punk face turn leading to his retirement and becoming a massive babyface, only to ultimately turn heel and screw the fans exactly as he did in ROH.

I predicted this 2 years ago and so far I'm right on schedule.
SSNintendo
Title: Likes to Blow Sh*t Up
PostPosted: Apr 19 2013 06:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I went to a friend's house to watch WrestleMania. And like most people said, Undertaker vs. CM Punk was the best match of the night. The Cena/Rock match had a dumb ending with the constant finisher reversals.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Title: I Am The God Of Awesome
PostPosted: May 07 2013 07:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

I thought it was pretty good. There were some major disappointments, like the WHC match and the lack of a Diva's match (the women's division in WWE is dying anyways, they need to revamp it).

https://badassgorilla.blogspot.com/

Yo yo yo, check out my new(ish) site!

RIP Happy Katana (2010-2020)

Reply to topic

Jump to: