This shit pisses me off 2.0

Reply to topic
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
Title: ( ͡� &#8
PostPosted: Nov 28 2012 04:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
Greg the White wrote:
His mom seems incredibly cool (MILF-y, too)

You should tap that.

No shit, banging his mom would be a quick way to knock that chip off his shoulder.
Mr. Satire
Title: No title necessary.
PostPosted: Dec 02 2012 03:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

Cloud music services.

About 14 days ago, I checked out Spotify. Created an account, and I couldn't login, or send a password reset request using either my username or email, so I contacted support. 14 days ago. Still no response back. So fuck them, let's see what else there is.

Searching with Google revealed that all the alternatives were either shitty (Grooveshark, unless you want to hear what your favorite musician/band's music would sound like if it was recorded using audio equipment found at the bottom of a septic tank, and have to deal with incorrect tagging), not available in Australia due to licensing bullshit (we7, last.fm), or require registering with Failbook (deezer, which would have been perfect if it weren't for this).

So, fuck cloud music services. I will stay with the iTunes Store and iTunes for all my music (and other media) needs. Even if they do overprice stuff in Australia (then again, what isn't overpriced in Australia?).
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Dec 02 2012 11:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Bob Costas can go fuck himself.

Shake it, Quake it, Space Kaboom.

Beach Bum
PostPosted: Dec 06 2012 03:59 am Reply with quote Back to top

Group projects. Seriously just had to fix part of a paper because it had been copy-pasted straight from Wikipedia. Just straight-up plagiarized without a care that it would affect three other people.

I'm at that point where if it wasn't 8% of my grade in the class and wasn't a core accounting class I'd just say fuck it and go watch That 70's Show on Netflix. Doesn't help that it is currently 2 am and I should be doing something other than fixing other people's fuck ups right now.
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Dec 06 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm surprised nobody has brought it up yet.

FUCKIN YOUTUBE.

Shake it, Quake it, Space Kaboom.

Greg the White
PostPosted: Dec 07 2012 12:41 am Reply with quote Back to top

sidewaydriver wrote:

FUCKIN YOUTUBE.

UR JUST A HATER CUZ U HAV LESS VIDEOS AND SUBS.

So here's to you Mrs. Robinson. People love you more- oh, nevermind.

Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Dec 07 2012 03:40 am Reply with quote Back to top

sidewaydriver wrote:

FUCKIN YOUTUBE.

It may be because I don't use it for much more than music, but the change doesn't seem to be that impactful. More aesthetic than anything.

https://discord.gg/homestuck is where you can find me literally 99% of the time. Stop on by if you feel like it, we're a nice crowd.

JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: Dec 07 2012 04:45 am Reply with quote Back to top

Drew Linky wrote:
sidewaydriver wrote:

FUCKIN YOUTUBE.

It may be because I don't use it for much more than music, but the change doesn't seem to be that impactful. More aesthetic than anything.

Shh.

Beach Bum
PostPosted: Dec 07 2012 04:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't even notice that Youtube had changed. Then again I've been to the main page only a handful of times. Usually just link right to the video through Google and skip it.
@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Dec 07 2012 11:19 am Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing changed. It is still the same.

JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: Dec 07 2012 12:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Seriously, why the fuck is the title of the video at the fucking bottom now? And all that blank space on the left and right, it's just like looking at a big white wall with a video on it. And every comment has an avatar beside it now, so you're gonna see 60 gross My Little Pony avatars every time you watch a fucking video now.

i'll_bite_your_ear
Title: Distillatoria
PostPosted: Dec 07 2012 12:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

JoshWoodzy wrote:
@om*d wrote:
Nothing changed. It is still the same.

You are wrong.

Well it did change. But yeah, overall it is still the same. Basically. I think...

it was the best of times
it was the blurst of times

Mr. Satire
PostPosted: Dec 08 2012 05:45 am Reply with quote Back to top

JoshWoodzy wrote:
Seriously, why the fuck is the title of the video at the fucking bottom now? And all that blank space on the left and right, it's just like looking at a big white wall with a video on it. And every comment has an avatar beside it now, so you're gonna see 60 gross My Little Pony avatars every time you watch a fucking video now.

I agree with this. Especially with the blank white space. They really should darken the theme or have a 'lights-out' mode again. This and the title thing irk me the most.

I don't really view comments, so I don't really have to worry about seeing a bunch of MLP avatars and whatnot. I still have somewhat a problem with that, though, since it's just more unnecessary shit for your browser to load.
The Opponent
Title: Forum Battle WINNER
PostPosted: Dec 08 2012 08:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

If my supervisor remembered to call me in to work last night, I could have partied it up with WWE superstars at Naval Station Norfolk and cleaned up after them as they watched.

I'm not a bad enough dude, but I am an edgy little shit. I'll do what I can.

DarknessDeku
Title: Deku Scrub
PostPosted: Dec 09 2012 01:16 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'm tired of my coworkers constantly bitching at me and continually talking shit about people behind their backs. Fucking backstabbers. They are proud of this too. I can't wait until I change jobs.

I feel better posting this. Thanks for the thread.

i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
DarknessDeku is already assimilated by the bots.
He knows your algorithm.

Methid Man
Title: Spawn of Billy Mays
PostPosted: Dec 10 2012 11:54 am Reply with quote Back to top

Mr. Satire wrote:
JoshWoodzy wrote:

I agree with this. Especially with the blank white space. They really should darken the theme or have a 'lights-out' mode again. This and the title thing irk me the most.

I don't really view comments, so I don't really have to worry about seeing a bunch of MLP avatars and whatnot. I still have somewhat a problem with that, though, since it's just more unnecessary shit for your browser to load.

I agree white just doesn't suit Youtube very well. That's why I go here: http://userstyles.org/styles/browse/Youtube

Overall, I don't mind the new changes they've made. I kinda like that the comments have avatars now; I dunno what videos you guys are watching, but I've yet to come across any MLP avatars. The titles could've stayed at the top, but hey, at least they're there at all. Oh yeah, the new playlist format is a step up IMO; I never liked the bottom pop-up-style bar.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
LeshLush
PostPosted: Dec 15 2012 07:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I got a call this morning that my grandmother is dying of pneumonia. She's completely unresponsive, and they've given her seven days to live. She's ninety years old, and I knew it would be soon, but we were very close, and it's very difficult. It's also tough having to see my mom go through losing her mother.

Thankfully, I have the ability to take some extra time off for Christmas, so I can be with my mom help out best I can.

Amazing how all your excitement for the holidays can disappear in a moment.
DarknessDeku
PostPosted: Dec 17 2012 05:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

LeshLush wrote:
I got a call this morning that my grandmother is dying of pneumonia. She's completely unresponsive, and they've given her seven days to live. She's ninety years old, and I knew it would be soon, but we were very close, and it's very difficult. It's also tough having to see my mom go through losing her mother.

Thankfully, I have the ability to take some extra time off for Christmas, so I can be with my mom help out best I can.

Amazing how all your excitement for the holidays can disappear in a moment.

I'm sorry for your loss. Is there anything we can do to make your holidays happier?

He knows your algorithm.

DarknessDeku
PostPosted: Dec 17 2012 05:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

So I keep having problems playing 2D games on my computer because my keyboard won't accept certain button combinations. I Google my problem and so far I stumble upon two forums where certain users are baffled that you have to push multiple buttons at once when playing games, and they keep suggesting that I try not to push those buttons. It's a classic case of idiots calling other people idiots.

I lost track of the first forum, but here is the link to the second one:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/50383-28-pressing-multiple-keys-keyboard-problem

He knows your algorithm.

Mr. Satire
PostPosted: Dec 26 2012 05:05 am Reply with quote Back to top

Accidentally left my iPhone in my pocket, and it took an adventure in the washing machine, which gave it a fried logicboard.

Fucking brilliant.

Only alternative are some old as shit Nokia phones. Unless they can use browse the web with a non-shitty browser (not a chance), use 3G (very unlikely), use SSH and IRC well (also very unlikely) and fit and play my entire music library, including all the lossless files I couldn't give two fucks about them.
Cameron
Title: :O � O:
PostPosted: Dec 26 2012 11:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

Mr. Satire wrote:
Accidentally left my iPhone in my pocket, and it took an adventure in the washing machine, which gave it a fried logicboard.

Fucking brilliant.

Only alternative are some old as shit Nokia phones. Unless they can use browse the web with a non-shitty browser (not a chance), use 3G (very unlikely), use SSH and IRC well (also very unlikely) and fit and play my entire music library, including all the lossless files I couldn't give two fucks about them.

Since I have a horrible ten dollar track phone from Wal-mart, you should mail them all to me if you hate them so much. Razz

Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Dec 26 2012 02:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Cameron wrote:
Mr. Satire wrote:

Fucking brilliant.

Since I have a horrible ten dollar track phone from Wal-mart, you should mail them all to me if you hate them so much. Razz

Seriously. Nokia puts my track phone to shame.

https://discord.gg/homestuck is where you can find me literally 99% of the time. Stop on by if you feel like it, we're a nice crowd.

username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Dec 26 2012 02:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Mr. Satire wrote:

what a whiny post.... right after christmas. good job

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: Dec 26 2012 03:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Mr. Satire wrote:

Fucking brilliant.

Seriously, no one wants to read this kind of shit anymore. Quit being a fuck up and a huge cry baby.

Beach Bum
PostPosted: Dec 26 2012 04:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Mr. Satire wrote:

Fucking brilliant.

Should be happy you have a replacement phone. If my piece of shit one died I'd be screwed. Plus the Nokia would probably survive the wash unlike the overpriced iPhone. Those things were beasts and could take just about anything.

How do you leave your phone in your pocket anyway? I hate mine and it isn't worth shit but I notice the second it isn't sitting on my desk even though I never really use it. If I had one worth several hundred dollars that thing wouldn't leave my sight.
Reply to topic

Jump to: