Isn't his last name Richter?

Shake it, Quake it, Space Kaboom.

LeshLush
PostPosted: May 25 2016 09:51 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Haha.
@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: May 26 2016 10:58 am Reply with quote Back to top

Is it? That only strengthens my suspicions if true.

The Opponent
Title: Forum Battle WINNER
PostPosted: Jul 07 2016 02:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I left my Twitter account last month because the things people kept saying on it were pissing me off too much and there aren't enough adequate ways to control it all. (I still have it because I use it to log into other sites.) I don't want to have to unfollow or block people because they sometimes say things I don't like and miss all the stuff I do want to see, but I have no other choice. Even with keyword blacklists and disabling retweets per account, it still isn't enough. Since then I check back occasionally and see if it's improved and every single time it's just gotten worse.

I'm not a bad enough dude, but I am an edgy little shit. I'll do what I can.

@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Jul 08 2016 10:36 am Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, well people are horrible. Twitter is just an amplifier for peoples shitty opinions.

The Opponent
PostPosted: Jul 08 2016 10:41 am Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
Yeah, well people are horrible. Twitter is just an amplifier for peoples shitty opinions.

The only thing more annoying than shootings/racism/court decisions/etc. that make the news are people on social media pining about it and saying they are sad and/or angry, like they have to remind everyone that yes, those things are bad and they're not going to let you hear anything else for the rest of the day. We get it, you're Good Peopleâ„¢, stop reminding us about it. Find some other way to fish for retweets and likes and shares already.

Methid Man
Title: Spawn of Billy Mays
PostPosted: Jul 08 2016 09:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Whenever my browser logs me out of every site I'm logged into.

RIP Hacker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Methid Man
PostPosted: Jul 09 2016 11:44 am Reply with quote Back to top

So...according to my brother, not having a credit card makes you a loser...

--

Him: "I know people as young as 18 who work in the White House and a 33-year-old such as yourself can't even get a credit card?"

Me: "How does not having a credit card make me a lesser person?"

Him: "It doesn't make you a lesser person, it makes you a loser."

Me: ...... ::walks away::

--

If you're not as successful as my brother (he's a principal of a charter school) you're a worthless shit. It's why I don't open up to him much about my personal life; he'd use any hobbies/personal enjoyments he doesn't personally agree with as additional ammo to make me feel even more worthless...

I know he's my brother and wants me to do better, but every time he tries to give advice, it's always by putting me down. He seriously needs to fuck off telling others how to live their life through his own standards.

RIP Hacker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
Title: ( ͡� &#8
PostPosted: Jul 09 2016 03:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

When some social reject kid snaps and shoots up the school, you can go up to your brother and say, "you should have principaled your school better, bro."

The Opponent
PostPosted: Jul 19 2016 10:48 am Reply with quote Back to top

The-Excel wrote:
@om*d wrote:

The only thing more annoying than shootings/racism/court decisions/etc. that make the news are people on social media pining about it and saying they are sad and/or angry, like they have to remind everyone that yes, those things are bad and they're not going to let you hear anything else for the rest of the day. We get it, you're Good Peopleâ„¢, stop reminding us about it. Find some other way to fish for retweets and likes and shares already.

The people complaining about too much Pokémon stuff on the internet now know how I feel regarding this.

sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Aug 06 2016 04:01 am Reply with quote Back to top

Walking into a bathroom with three urinals and some guy is pissing in the middle one.

scamrock
Title: Space Bastard
PostPosted: Aug 07 2016 10:16 pm Reply with quote Back to top

sidewaydriver wrote:
Walking into a bathroom with three urinals and some guy is pissing in the middle one.

Yes! There are fucking rules, FFS!

On a related note, I was at an AFL game one time, and some drunk jackass next to me at the pee trough tried playing swords. I look down and this motherfucker is crossing the streams like we were fighting the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. The guy waiting behind me changed his mind and went to the shitter stall instead. Guy next to me asked him why he was being gun shy.

sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Aug 11 2016 12:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

I bought some Crystal Pepsi from the store and even though I knew it was just a colorless Pepsi, I was still extremely disappointed that it tasted just like regular Pepsi.

Methid Man
PostPosted: Aug 13 2016 01:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hoo boy, here we go…

– Dog vomit all over the house…all over the house…

– Dog doo and pee in the same spot where I cleaned the same kind of mess that I had cleaned last night…only this time the dog doo is diahrreal…

– Out of paper towels to clean said mess…

– Someone obviously needs a vet visit…except I’m running low on money in my bank account.

– In checking out my bank account online to see if I have enough money to pay for a vet, I find out that $5 were taken out of my bank account from Staples, when I had only made a couple of paper copies totaling 74 cents.

– In trying to contact my bank about the mysterious transaction, my phone connection craps out on me twice, once when it disconnects on me while I’m on hold, the other when my call finally does get a person on the other end, but the other person can’t hear me and thus hangs up on me.

– "All representatives are assisting other callers at this time. Expected wait time is longer than 15 minutes"

Needless to say, I’m having a cow today…

RIP Hacker

LeshLush
PostPosted: Aug 30 2016 10:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Three weeks into the school year, on week two of my second year being a teacher. I still love being in the class room and doing the actual teaching, but I'm overworked and feel like absolute death. I teach five separate courses, I have no textbooks or pre-exisiting curriculum, and I teach a very difficult subject (computer programming). Every night I have five or six hours of work after school, and I usually have to work all weekend.

I want to continue teaching and I want to stay at my school, but I may have to leave or else I might die.
Methid Man
PostPosted: Oct 19 2016 12:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

HEY WORLD, I SUCK AT SPEAKING UP FOR MYSELF, I SUCK AT SETTING BOUNDARIES FOR MYSELF AND I SUCK AT FULFILLING MY OWN NEEDS OVER OTHERS.

And I think that's why I'm miserable...

RIP Hacker

sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Oct 19 2016 07:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

A relatable sentiment indeed.

LeshLush
PostPosted: Nov 09 2016 12:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

AMERICA YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS
Cameron
Title: :O � O:
PostPosted: Nov 09 2016 04:16 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I thought it was a joke at first. Someone who so blatantly stands against basic human rights could never win the presidency, right?

For the time being, I absolutely refuse to refer to him as "President Trump." In no way is he fit for the title.

Klimbatize
2010 NES Champ
Title: 2011 Picnic/Death Champ
PostPosted: Nov 09 2016 05:19 pm Reply with quote Back to top

People were sick of the same old shit and system. I get it.

I hope he's successful. I worry about the progress made on social issues (and the make up of the Supreme Court for the next 20 years), but maybe Donald Trump will go back to being a Democrat like he was just a few years ago.

Pretty much the greatest thread of all time: http://www.sydlexia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14789

The Opponent
PostPosted: Nov 11 2016 12:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Those "professional protesters" as I heard them called on TV are the sorest of sore losers. I have no idea what they hope to accomplish by mobbing like that because they're not going to give takesies-backsies just because a bunch of people are mad that an election they took part in didn't go their way. I don't even know what makes them "professional" or why I'm surprised that there are people who make money being complainers and whiners. Stupid.

sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Nov 11 2016 06:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'd be curious to know just how many of those protesters took part in the election. I bet a lol-worthy number of them didn't even vote.

The Opponent
PostPosted: Nov 14 2016 02:43 pm Reply with quote Back to top

It's like Occupy Wall Street all over again, except at least the Occupy Wall Street people had a decent reason for being there.

GeorgeTaylor
Title: Miss Madness 99
PostPosted: Dec 02 2016 12:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

That i could have just walked into my nearby best buy the day after black friday and got a PS4 Slim for 249.99 with 2 free games instead of ordering it online and waiting an extra 4 days.

My local Best Buy was clear packed full of them when I got there.

The Opponent
PostPosted: Dec 06 2016 03:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Laura Kate Dale is one of those reporters who's been making rumors and leaks about Nintendo Switch over the past year or so. She was blacklisted by Nintendo today for her actions and now she's reveling in the attention, being openly malicious in her reporting and basically admitting that she's doing it for her own image now. Like this is something to get revenge over, never mind that people can lose jobs over something like this. Even has a bunch of retweets about what a cool revolutionary she is about being banned for revealing confidential industry data, because it's not so much about the reports as it is about herself, the sexy rebel. Disgusting.

Reply to topic

Jump to: