SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Sydlexia Sims 2

Reply to topic
Alowishus
PostPosted: Sep 25 2011 08:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I am not one to normally stray outside my thread appointed for my playthrough work but i have a feeling more people will respond here - as no one actually posts in my playthrough thread really Razz

Basically i have decided to do a series of videos on the Sims 2 but i wanted to include a neighbourhood consisting of Sydlexians, because i imagine it could be amusing.

So i appreciate not everyone will want in on this so i need some input from you guys about a few things regarding this.

Firstly if you want in just post in the thread. It would be helpful for me if you specified your actual zodiac/star sign. If you want to play with a different one that's fine, but it would be interesting to see how "sydlexians would interact" with eachother. Also you can specify your clothes etc. if you want to be made really fat then okay just say so. Also specify the age you want to be, there's adult, old, i think there is teen and child.

I imagine if you pick the latter two there will be less interaction. Basically if you want a semi-realistic (determined by the models available) interpretation of yourself, just describe your looks etc. and i will do my best, also jobs etc. i will try to get you the job you want. If you don't care that's fine.

What i am basically saying is you can be as detailed as you want. If you just want your name that's cool, if you want super detail that is fine too.

Next is if you want to live with someone, please say or agree on it with the person or whatever. I must say that there is a limited amount of space in the Neighbourhood even after i have moved out the families already there - i don't imagine there is going to be a huge demand for this but there is a limit, so not everyone will be able to live by themselves.

Fernin is the only person who has been put in the Neighbourhood for now, if you are reading this and you want to move in with someone it's cool, i'll readd you into a family - Also to everyone, specify last names, you need them, your first name will be your username - or an abbreviated username, whatever fits.

Next is how am i going to do this? I was intending to just live by myself or with maybe a few other sydlexians. When i have to play with 8 people it gets difficult to control everyone so it can be a bit slow in terms of gameplay. If you want to live with me then please say, i guess it will be first post, first serve. Probably about 3-4 people will be the max.

That's it really. I will have to play as my character/the others in my characters family a lot so it will be day to day stuff for a bit but i hope to go out on dates, have gay sex and do other ridiculous things, and just see how everyone interacts lol. I don't intend to play with anyone else in the neighbourhood.

So yeah post if you are interested. I realise that this sounded a bit "gay" or complicated but really just say if you are interested and what you want in your character and that's it!

Also if you have any other suggestions with regards to the game, how to play etc. just say.

I will read this tomorrow at some point because i gotta go to bed/get up early.

SUPER EDIT.

Check the post further down i made, you need to include aspirations and turn ons/offs. It's explained down there Razz with the list of what you can choose.
JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: Sep 25 2011 08:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in.

27 year old Gemini. I'm not fat.

aika
Title: Narcissist
PostPosted: Sep 25 2011 08:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Add me as well, so things are less gay.

26 year old Leo. Not (really) fat. Stick me in jeans and a tank top. Long red or brown hair. You can see photos of me in the forumer gallery. Probably a knowledge Sim. Stick me in the education job tract (most relevant to my interests out of all the jobs available). I can live with whomever you want me to. Very Happy

Edit: Right, the turn on's and offs.

Turn-ons: facial hair, black hair
Turn-offs: Stink

天上天下唯我独尊

@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Sep 25 2011 09:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I am in.
27 year old Pisces. Not fat. Jeans and T shirt(black if possible). Medium length black hair. If possible a mechanical/creative job. I would like to live with at least one female.

Definitely looking forward to see how this turns out.

EDIT: You can put my name as Atom Jack, if atomjacked does not fit as a first name. If it does fit as a first name, last name Kwatz, please.

EDIT: Aspiration is knowledge and turn-ons are red hair and logic, turn-off is facial hair.

Atma
Title: Dragoon
PostPosted: Sep 25 2011 10:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Leo, age 25.

Military for a Job.

Short Brown hair, Hazel eyes, average build.

I don't care who I live with.

EDIT: Aspiration is Knowledge

Turn ons: Brown Hair and Knowledge

Turn off: Facial hair.
M3GA MAN
Title: The Big A
PostPosted: Sep 25 2011 11:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Aquarius, Put me in as an adult.

Artist for a job, or something Science-y or Musical if Art isn't an option.

Brown hair, hazel eyes, average, glasses, just some casual clothing. Cologne. No makeup.

Turn ons: Logic and Knowledge

Turn off: Facial hair.

Oh. And Romance Sim I guess.
The Flaming Schnitzel
Title: Tsar of all Russias
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 12:16 am Reply with quote Back to top

Adult. Virgo. Pale with blonde hair and brown eyes. Not fat. Prefers a government job. Oh, and put me in a dress.

Edit: Put my name as Schnitzel Flames. Aspiration is knowledge, turn-ons are logic and cologne, turn off is facial hair.

Image Image Image

Optimist With Doubts
Title: Titlating
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 12:59 am Reply with quote Back to top

Adult Aries and I'm average sized (ladies?)

pleasure aspiration

brown hair
Normal clothes nothing weird

Valdronius
Title: SydLexia COO
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 01:21 am Reply with quote Back to top

Sure. I can live with Woodzy, we share a lot of interests. Skinny adult, education or show business for a job. You can find pics of me in the gallery. I am aquarius.

I'll be a knowledge sim.

Turn ons: Brown Hair, no Makeup (or light makeup)

Turnoff: Glasses

What else do you need to know?

Klimbatize wrote:
A Hispanic dude living in Arizona knows a lot of Latinas? That's fucking odd.

Thunderhorse
Title: This is DELICIOUS!
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 01:23 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in! Pisces, 20 year old Male.

Short Brown Hair, Kinda fat.

I want jean shorts and (if possible) No shirt

This Is Tuna With Bacon

Pandajuice
Title: The Power of Grayskull
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 04:39 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in. Adult male, pisces, fit, brown hair with short facial hair (like five o'clock shadow). I have no real preference on clothing besides wanting to wear a fedora-like hat and will live with anyone.

As for aspiration, I'll go with Romance. Turn ons and offs can be whatever, no real preference there.
Sehkmaenzo
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 10:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

If you're still accepting people, then add me, why don't you Smile
25 years old, Gemini, fat, designer, and I want to live in a van :O:O:O
...I don't think you can live in a van in The Sims tho Sad If that's the case, I'll live with whomever Smile
EDIT: Oh, and as for a last name, just name me Sehk Maenzo xD
EDIT2: My aspiration is Pleasure (Wink wink). Turn ons are Underwear and Hats, turn off is Jewelry.
Slayer1
Title: ,,!,, for you know who
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 11:52 am Reply with quote Back to top

Same here! If you want a 22-year-old not as fat as sehk (Razz) person. Kahki pants and topless.

Alright, well for aspirations, make mine Romance

Turn on's:
Fat
Make Up

Turn Off's:
Unemployed
Alowishus
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 01:02 pm Reply with quote Back to top

We can use way more people.

Right there is something i forgot to mention which i only remembered before i went to bed and my computer was already off.

You have to choose your aspirations and two turn ons and one turn off.

These may be important when interacting.

I will get the list of what you can have shortly. Here's the details:

Family: Family Sims will want to have children, and eventually grandchildren, and for those children to excel in their own lives.

Fortune: Fortune Sims want to earn money, gain promotions, marry a rich Sim, and put their income towards new household items.

Knowledge: Knowledge Sims want to gain skill points, and to eventually max out skills. They may even want to experience the abnormal, such as ghosts or alien abduction. They are also the only Sims that will gain good memories from changing life state.

Popularity: (sometimes referred to as Reputation or Fame): Popularity Sims most of all want to accumulate friends and best friends. Parties are also craved by these Sims.

Romance: Romance Sims want to engage in casual romance, and particularly WooHoo. They are perhaps unique in that their fears are actually wants to most other Sims (marriage, babies etc.)

Pleasure: Pleasure Sims want to have fun, go out, meet new Sims, and engage in romance (though not nearly as much as Romance Sims).

Here's the turn ons and turn offs:

Black, Blond, Brown, Red, Grey, Custom, Facial Hair
Swim Wear, Underwear, Formal Wear
Glasses, Hats
Makeup, Full face make-up
Fat, Fit
Cologne, Stink

You have to have these, if you don't say then i'll just give you one. Just edit your posts, sorry again!
Alowishus
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 03:16 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Also one quick thing. I can't start making anyone until i get the aspirations and turn ons/offs as they are essential to the characters.

I will say by Wednesday at 3pm GMT/10am EST, if they aren't in i will just pick whatever. I know it's my fault for not mentioned it in the original post but I'm kinda busy this week and making the characters takes a while so that's my own free time.

If anyone else wants to include a character after this time that is fine. It's just the ones already submitted which aren't fully completed.
King
Title: CTE
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 03:34 pm Reply with quote Back to top

31 Male Libra
Fit
Facial Hair Goatee & Mustache
Short Hair Brown
Cologne

username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 04:10 pm Reply with quote Back to top

28 year old mexican libra. make me a landscaping pro.

aspirations: to party.

turn ons: soft hands & kite flying. or knowledge & logic
turn offs: wood chopping. or facial hair.

you can call me User Name. i can live alone or with someone. doesnt bother me.

black hair. facial hair... some chin stubble. make me super fat.... like round fat. if you can add a big straw hat, add that. jeans & wife beater. sandals if possible. and if you can give me a cape of some sort, do it.

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Alowishus
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 04:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

People i've put in so far:

Fernin, Sehkmaenzo, Atomjacked, Slayer, Pandajuice, Aika, Optimist with Doubts, Scnitzel.
Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 05:43 pm Reply with quote Back to top

32 Male adult.
Bald with goatee.
Technology field. (Hacker) or Writing Field.
Black slacks and dress shirt.
Aquarius
Flirty / Neat Freak
Alowishus
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 06:35 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Valdronius wrote:

What else do you need to know?

Nothing that's all.

If you want to live with Woodzy that is cool, but i need to wait till he replies so i can put you both in the same family.

A few other things to mention in general.

First off, you can't be topless. I dunno why but i'm afraid you can't. I put Slayer in a wifebeater so if you want one of those instead just say lol or i will put you in a shirt.

I can't specify ages so you are literally just going to all be adults. After 30 days we all become elderly which will be amusing and after another 30 days, we all die.

So overall this isn't going to be that long of a show, but it will be interesting to see what happens. There is two females so i imagine some procreation will occur haha.

This would be a good time to say, that this could get really weird so before we start the whole thing you can drop out if you wish.

That's if you aren't comfortable with say a virtual representation of you kissing another member of the site - this includes male on male and considering i am adding no fictional people, it's going to happen!

Also in terms of "fatness" there is only fat and skinny. So if you said fat, you are fat. If you said slightly fat you are skinny, if you said fit you are skinny.

Though skinny = fit.

Also everyone so far is living on their own, except Vald and Woodzy.
Beach Bum
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 07:34 pm Reply with quote Back to top

You can use me if you want.

I'd like to live alone preferably, but I don't really care much.
Adult, Brown/Blond Hair unless you can put strange colors in which case go with neon red or royal purple in a "spiked" look :O. Sagittarius. Skinny. Facial hair can be whatever.
Clothing: Hoodie with jeans/track pants and sneakers/skateboard shoes. Maybe a baseball hat. There needs to be some purple in the outfit somewhere.
As for turn ons go with Black Hair and Fit.
Turn off will be Blond Hair.
Aspiration will be knowledge.
As for a job... Unemployed/Business/Teaching are all fine with me don't really care.
bitwise
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 07:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

--
@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 09:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to live with at least one female, if possible.

Klimbatize
2010 NES Champ
Title: 2011 Picnic/Death Champ
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 09:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Where is the full list of turn on/offs? I see a lot of people listed "Logic" but that's not in the list you made.

Pretty much the greatest thread of all time: http://www.sydlexia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14789

Slayer1
Title: ,,!,, for you know who
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 09:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Reply to topic

Jump to: