PostPosted: Aug 09 2011 12:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I'm starting Black Ops...
Alowishus
PostPosted: Aug 09 2011 02:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

NO MAN DON'T DO IT.

THE NUMBERS MASON WHAT DO TEH MEAN?!
JoshWoodzy
PostPosted: Aug 09 2011 03:09 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Dude, why don't you make a single Let's Slay thread, lol.

Slayer1
Title: ,,!,, for you know who
PostPosted: Aug 10 2011 01:03 am Reply with quote Back to top

Side note: I've been digging around on the internet trying to find answers as to why my audio isn't being recorded when I have the AV yellow/red/white jacks plugged in. Turns out my easy cap device has two parts. One is the video which works seemingly fine aside from the lags and the instances where it slows down and doesn't continue (like seen at the end of this video) and another which involves the audio that... simply doesn't work.
Quote:
To summarize it, there are two different computer chips in the EasyCAP.

One variety is known by the models numbers STK1150 or STK1150, built by a company called Syntek. These work with the appropriate drivers, which are a bit of a chore to track down, but apparently can be found.

The other variety identifies as "SM-USB 007" or "SMI Grabber DEV" when plugged in and installing drivers. This one does not appear to support audio capture, or does not have the drivers necessary. You must patch the red and white RCA coming out of the device you have your video tape in into a microphone jack. These adapters are available from more electronic boutiques, but the audio quality can suffer.

For eight bucks the video capture is alright, but the noticeable lag in sound is pissing me off. There have been comments to not use the exstention for the USB device so I'll try just plugging in the device without it and seeing if that works. If not, then crap lol
Reply to topic

Jump to: