SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Musings

Reply to topic
Natsu
PostPosted: May 31 2011 03:21 am Reply with quote Back to top

1.) I was wondering about ways we can expand on the content that's here, and how to attract new people in particular to the site, becuase there is a lot of good content on this site, I just wish more people saw it and conversed about it with one another. This is obviously a big question.

2.) Secondly, I saw a poll for how man ypeople use phones, I was wondering if this website has been streamlined for mobile browsing use? Doesn't look like it'd be too bad as is.
GPFontaine
PostPosted: May 31 2011 07:59 am Reply with quote Back to top

Natsu wrote:
1.) I was wondering about ways we can expand on the content that's here, and how to attract new people in particular to the site, becuase there is a lot of good content on this site, I just wish more people saw it and conversed about it with one another. This is obviously a big question.

2.) Secondly, I saw a poll for how man ypeople use phones, I was wondering if this website has been streamlined for mobile browsing use? Doesn't look like it'd be too bad as is.

1. I've suggested that Syd should integrate his entire site into Wordpress. It would pretty much solve this issue because Articles would be dated in HTML/Cookies and his smaller news blurbs would count as updates rather than a separate site's content.

2. That was the motivation for the poll to begin with. Honestly, there aren't enough smart phone users to make it worth a redesign, but if the site were in Wordpress, I believe it could have a secondary theme and or a style sheet that was updated specifically for mobile use. The forums require a software update before that is an option.

Reply to topic

Jump to: