[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Best fanmail ever.

Reply to topic
Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Jun 08 2010 01:45 am Reply with quote Back to top

Atma84 wrote:
I don't knock on your door preaching my beliefs. Please. Don't knock on mine at 7:34AM on my only day off in the week. I will not be willing to listen about your faith.

This is why guns exist. I recommend the shotgun.

https://discord.gg/homestuck is where you can find me literally 99% of the time. Stop on by if you feel like it, we're a nice crowd.

Thorton02
PostPosted: Jun 16 2010 10:37 am Reply with quote Back to top

Out of the the entire email, this line was rediculously funny, "Your site is full of vulgarity and pointlessness." It's true. It's funny and true.

Syd, you may want to change the title from "A Decent into Pop Culture Madness to "A Site Full of Vulgarity and Pointlessness."

No, I don't think I will fuck Stummies.

i'll_bite_your_ear
Title: Distillatoria
PostPosted: Jun 16 2010 10:53 am Reply with quote Back to top

vulgarity? yes, because its entertaining. pointlessness? not at all. that guy probably never owned a console, say its not a wonder that the site is pointless to him. that guys just ignorant thats all.

it was the best of times
it was the blurst of times

UsaSatsui
Title: The White Rabbit
PostPosted: Jun 16 2010 10:59 am Reply with quote Back to top

Thorton02 wrote:
Out of the the entire email, this line was rediculously funny, "Your site is full of vulgarity and pointlessness." It's true. It's funny and true.

Syd, you may want to change the title from "A Decent into Pop Culture Madness to "A Site Full of Vulgarity and Pointlessness."

I second this, though not exactly. I'd rather see "Vulgarity and pointlessness" replace "Stay awhile..." as the forum tag there.
Eddie_Hyde
Title: Ernie with the Disposal
PostPosted: Jun 16 2010 08:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Drew Linky wrote:
Atma84 wrote:
I don't knock on your door preaching my beliefs. Please. Don't knock on mine at 7:34AM on my only day off in the week. I will not be willing to listen about your faith.

Thats the best thing about Colorado, it's completely legal to shoot people on your property.

Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Jun 16 2010 09:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Eddie_Hyde wrote:
Drew Linky wrote:
Atma84 wrote:

Thats the best thing about Colorado, it's completely legal to shoot people on your property.

That makes it official, moving to Colorado.

https://discord.gg/homestuck is where you can find me literally 99% of the time. Stop on by if you feel like it, we're a nice crowd.

Reply to topic

Jump to: