* Kelly Kelly: From RAW to SmackDown!
* The Big Show: From RAW to SmackDown!
* John Morrison: From SmackDown! to RAW
* R-Truth: From SmackDown! to RAW
* Edge: From SmackDown! to RAW
* Kofi Kingston: From RAW to SmackDown!
* Christian: From RAW to SmackDown!
* Chris Jericho: From SmackDown! to RAW

Today's Supplimental Draft (So far, as it will update through the day.)

Chris Masters - drafted to SmackDown
Natalya - drafted to Raw
Cody Rhodes - drafted to SmackDown
Chavo Guerrero - drafted to SmackDown
The Great Khali & Ranjin singh - drafted to Raw
Doddsino
PostPosted: Apr 27 2010 04:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Haha...SD always gets raped.

I also love how Edge turned heel last night, the guy couldn't get over as a face to save his life.
Ba'al
Title: Zerg Zergling
PostPosted: Apr 27 2010 09:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm guessing they're going to try and make Christian and Kofi into new ME guys. I have no complaints though. Last night's draft show was pretty awesome though, Swag keeps proving that he's capable of being the next Kurt Angle and putting on good matches.

Ghandi
Title: Alexz Aficionado
PostPosted: Apr 27 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The Draft is such an illusion. They all work for the same company. I missed it when everyone jumped to any show.

That said, Cole makes a big deal out of everything. And it's a POWERSLAM Cole, not a Scoop Slam.

RIP Hacker

Alexz Johnson

Doddsino
PostPosted: Apr 27 2010 10:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Also, I love how Batista is a Raw star without any explaination. And the MITB winners seem to decide which show they're on, once they cash it in.

And Swagger is not even close to being Kurt Angle, I like the guy...but he still needs to improve a lot.
uncle joe
PostPosted: Apr 28 2010 03:24 am Reply with quote Back to top

What? How did SD get raped?

They got rid of Morrison, Edge and JEricho and got a super worker in Christian and awesome Big Show. Sure they got Kofi, but can't have it all won.

SD! might go back to the days of the SD! Six if they keep this up.

And don't get me started on Angle.

nihilisticglee
PostPosted: Apr 28 2010 04:09 am Reply with quote Back to top

SD lost R-Truth, who is over with the live crowd. They lost spot monkey Morrison*, who was one of the better high-flyers in the WWE. They lost Edge, who might be only okay as a face, but gets really over as a heel. Jericho is pretty much the same as Edge, and was actually a heel at the time.

Christian, as good as he is, and as much as the fans say they love him, never really drew what he should have. Big Show is meh, and his inability to control his weight will be a problem. Kofi, I don't know where he is going, I want him to do well, but I just don't see it.

In addition, SD lost one of the few decent females in the company and gained Kelly Kelly, and while they managed to get rid of Khali** they gained Chris Masters. Rhodes is eh, and Chavo is Chavo. I like the guy, but he isn't going anywhere.

Basically:

SD has less over stars than before
SD has weaker wrestlers than before

This may be a rough couple of months for SD.

*Okay, a little harsh, seeing as I like Morrison

*I don't hate him as much as some people, but he definitely doesn't fit in the WWE
Doddsino
PostPosted: Apr 28 2010 06:15 am Reply with quote Back to top

uncle joe wrote:

Please...feel free to start...outside of him being batshit insane now, what's wrong with him? He's the one guy I've never seen a bad wrestling match out of, I could almost say the same for Shawn Michaels, if it wasn't for that match he had with Martel where they couldn't hit eachother in the face.
Ba'al
Title: Zerg Zergling
PostPosted: Apr 28 2010 11:46 am Reply with quote Back to top

I think we may as well call RIP for R-Truth and Morrison's hopes of main eventing, especially with John "Merchandise" Cena, Randy Orton, Triple Aitch, Sheamus, and now Edge and Jericho on the scene as permanent ME'ers. The writers suck and don't know how to push someone, case and point Jack Swagger doing nothing for four months and Kofi not getting any mic-time at all since awesomely smashing Orton's car.

Chile Guy
Title: Token Latino Otaku
PostPosted: Apr 28 2010 07:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't that what happens every year? Smackdown gets the guys that 'need improvement' and RAW gets those who they feel may do well in the main events. People complained about Smackdown getting screwed last year and it became the best wrestling show of the year.

uncle joe
PostPosted: Apr 29 2010 02:01 am Reply with quote Back to top

Doddsino wrote:
uncle joe wrote:

Please...feel free to start...outside of him being batshit insane now, what's wrong with him? .

Ok, the guy doesn't really know much in terms of pro wrestling. He had decent strikes, but he had this weak match formula, which often goes into finisher overkill (especially highlighted when he wrestles AJ). He also has this illogical habit of going for big moves at the beginning of the match, and then using simple shit like uppercuts and kicks, when it should be the other way around. As a face, he had terrible comeback spots that often times took me out of matches or were unconvincing. As a heel, bad timing when it came to cutoffs, and he never really switched his style whether he was heel or face. His selling was ok when he felt like it. And although he works stiff, it doesnt always work with him. Then there's the aforementioned finisher overkill. He will kick out of your Main finisher, your 2nd finisher and your 3rd then your first again and be put away by your second.

I don't hate Angle by any means, but when people label him as an all time great grates me.

Daddsino, have you ever looked into old Jerry Lawler tapes? if you havent, Ill try and hook you up. This dude was the fucking man back in the day. HEs a top 5 wrestler of all time dude, he was that awesome.

Ghandi
Title: Alexz Aficionado
PostPosted: Apr 29 2010 03:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'd love to see some Lawler stuff!

RIP Hacker

Alexz Johnson

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Apr 29 2010 04:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

uncle joe wrote:
Daddsino, have you ever looked into old Jerry Lawler tapes? if you havent, Ill try and hook you up. This dude was the fucking man back in the day. HEs a top 5 wrestler of all time dude, he was that awesome.

His fued back in the early 80s with Terry Funk was exceptional. It was hardcore before the term ever exisited. Hunt down their "empty arena" confrontation.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it for you:

Doddsino
PostPosted: Apr 30 2010 01:50 am Reply with quote Back to top

I disagree with you about Angle, granted it's understandable as to what you're saying. As far as Lawler goes, I agree...he used to kick all sorts of ass, especially the match he had with Kerry Von Erich, where the match was stopped due to blood.
uncle joe
PostPosted: Apr 30 2010 03:53 am Reply with quote Back to top

It's hard to find, but fuck he gave Hennig and Savage their best matches.

TEEEEEL HIM!!! TEEELL HIM!!! His screeching is sick

Reply to topic

Jump to: