[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Tiger Woods injured in car accident.

Reply to topic
scamrock
Title: Space Bastard
PostPosted: Dec 03 2009 03:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

username wrote:
idk, i think celebrity gossip and reality tv are one and the same. (even though i like the ultimate fighter)

my life is not so boring that i have to start worrying about other peoples lives. people i never met or will ever meet

I agree you can put celeb gossip and reality tv in the same boat with the exception of some legit shows. American Idol, even though I don't really watch it, still serves a purpose, as does The Ultimate Fighter. Competing for a contract in an spectator industry is probably more worthy than shows about celebrities having dance offs or heavy set people trying to lose weight, or even worse giving a bachelor type show to a guy who lost in a contest to win the heart of chick who twice lost in a contest to win the heart of a D-list celeb.

However, even though TMZ has it's own tv timeslot now, and while we have shows like Access Hollywood and things of the sort, it is usually during tv's downtime. So tabloid magazines and shows aren't interfering with my life in the way some reality shows are. Quality shows aren't being cancelled because of TMZ, unless you want to blame them for Jon & Kate splitting up.

I'm not defending tabloids, I'm just saying I hate reality tv more.

Doddsino
PostPosted: Dec 03 2009 03:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I hate any show where I can't even get anything out of it. If it contains real people, it better be a game show. The only thing I watched was the original American Big Brother, only because I didn't have cable at the time, even then it was dull and boring. Anytime I see anyone having that sort of drama on TV, just makes me want to put a bullet in their head. God, go out and live your life...don't watch someone else's!
Hacker
Banned
PostPosted: Jan 25 2010 12:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

Watch as his wife comes back to him.
then comes the Tiger woods biography

brokenjay
PostPosted: Jan 25 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Still lucky Tiger Woods. There was no more serious results of the incident. The wife might be disappointed because another car of them was destroyed. She might be thinking if she will let Tiger use another car or just let him walk up to the golf course.
seo services Laughing
Reply to topic

Jump to: