15%  [ 2 ]
Official information and media
84%
 84%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 13

Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Jun 23 2006 04:34 am Reply with quote Back to top

This is mainly directed at RegalSin as a means for him to put all his Rockman Zero opinions within a forum that mentions video games instead of television.

Even going by what Regal claims to be the evidence that Forte is Zero, in Forte's ending in Power Battles 2, you see a shadowy picture (that even a halfwit will recognize is Zero 's X-series body: http://www.mmhp.net/ScreenShots/MMPF/BassEnd.GIF). By this evidence it's obvious that Forte could not be Zero as you're already playing as Forte e.g. how could you be something that was being developed?

"In Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters, Bass sees Wily working on his newest robot, an early build of Zero. When Wily tells him that this new robot, though he won't be completed for a long time, will be much stronger than him, Bass scoffs and calls it a 'girlie looking robot.'"

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jun 23 2006 08:24 am Reply with quote Back to top

That's pretty clear cut. I hope that finally ends this.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 23 2006 11:15 am Reply with quote Back to top

Where in power battle does Forte see Wily working on his newset machine. Also I really could care for the english version of anything from when video games started to now with all the name changes and plot loop holes.

The Rockman X series was to end at X4 or X5 and then the whole series wen to hell.
Agian that that was the narrirator speaking in the last screen.

Forte is Zero and has everything Zero has unincluding the saber he gets from Sigma. Capcom then later wrote more lies upon lies to make the two characters seperate. They even had a scene where Zero sliced Fortes head off.

Even now they butcher the Zero character by turning it into power rangers on the NDS where zero transforms and is a local living among the humans.
DarkMaze
PostPosted: Jun 23 2006 11:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

I like how in Regal's mind, the creators don't make the story; Regal makes the story, and the creators often lie.
RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 23 2006 11:44 am Reply with quote Back to top

It's nothing like that. I just can't stand when you have a good thing then throw it to the dogs and by dogs I mean the dorky nerds who turns our characters in sex stars and write mumbo jumbo.

Take for example Zelda. Don't you think they kinda lost it there after OOT. I mean the title Marojas mask was dumb enough but the truth is they was planing to do more Gaidens. When was the last time they had a series that made any sense.

The same thing with Rockman. CAPCOM totaled the series during X4 and then finally the guy admits Rockman was going to be red and now we have this beautiful series RMZ which you can never say nothing bad about it besides the fact they decided to end it.

Realy people look at Street Fighter EX and tell me this game is not filled with giberish.
GreenFire1
PostPosted: Jun 23 2006 12:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:
Where in power battle does Forte see Wily working on his newset machine.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/a/mm2_3.htm

Quote:
Also I really could care for the english version of anything from when video games started to now with all the name changes and plot loop holes.

So really what you're saying is that you're going to ignore all official canon sources. Nice.

Quote:
The Rockman X series was to end at X4 or X5 and then the whole series wen to hell.
Agian that that was the narrirator speaking in the last screen.

And thusly did RegalSin lose the fourth grade spelling bee.

Seriously though. The X series is the only exception. I'm speaking as a person who is infuriated at what the X series did to the Zero storyline, and I'm telling you that for the most part only the X series has major internal continuity errors and those only started around X5-ish.

Quote:
Forte is Zero

No he isn't. Forte has never had a saber of any kind except in the Power Battle/Power Fighters games (Slash Claw) and Rockman and Forte (Tengu Blade), and even then it wasn't his default weapon. Additionally, Forte has only had two busters - the Skull Buster he had in Megaman 7 and the rapid-fire Bass Buster from RnF. Zero had a buster with four levels of charge and a rapid-fire saber mechanism in X3. None of Zero's weapons is remotely close to either of Forte's weapons.

Quote:
and has everything Zero has unincluding the saber he gets from Sigma.

What are you on, dude? Zero PASSED the Maverick Virus to Sigma. Everyone knows that.

Quote:
Capcom then later wrote more lies upon lies to make the two characters seperate.

The Hell they did. I'm taking Capcom's canon over your made-up ramblings.

Quote:
They even had a scene where Zero sliced Fortes head off.

No. No they didn't. You're thinking of fan-made movies like the Cataclysm, which are no more Capcom-produced than what you're spewing.

Quote:
Even now they butcher the Zero character by turning it into power rangers on the NDS where zero transforms and is a local living among the humans.

...WTF. Rockman ZX is a different series which takes place in the indeterminate future of the Zero series. If you MUST know, the two heroes are Vent (male) and Aile (female) who are able to call the basic forms of X, Harpuia, Fefnir, Leviathan, Phantom and Zero through the R.O.C.K. (Rebirth Of Crystallized Knowledge) system and special helmets/masks.

Do start a new pattern by knowing what you're talking about before you post.

The opinion I hold of fanfics in general is that they are like the night sky. The good ones are the stars, and the shittastic ones fill the black space in between.
- Original quote

Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Jun 23 2006 05:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

DarkMaze wrote:
I like how in Regal's mind, the creators don't make the story; Regal makes the story, and the creators often lie.

You win. Laughing Laughing Laughing

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Lady_Satine
PostPosted: Jun 23 2006 07:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The sheer capacity to deny anything contrary to what he thinks leads me to believe RegalSin will take the Republican vote in the primaries in 2008.

All joking aside, Regal by your "logic" Yajirobi (Dragonball Z) must be the strongest character in the universe because he never has to fight.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 23 2006 08:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

GreenFire1 they edited that part in the game and I am pretty sure he remodels Forte.
Also the creator of the Rockman series stop working on the X series once it was ported to PSX. After Rockman X4 RMX was thorwn to the dogs AS I ASTATED BEFORE.

Forte is too Zero. The Saber was from Sigma and Zeros main attack is fortes. Also the X series changes up Zero after X2.

There is no Maverick Virus. Maverick is a condition like a angry Co worker going mad after being fired or told something. Sigma built with the greatest of parts went "Maverick" after he found out they stop producing Reploids. What would you do if you found out people stop producing variations of you. You would go nuts on everybody.

Yes you take the side of a company that has barely released anything new or intresting recently and is butchering it's series one by one. Also yes I sawed this movie that was in a game where Zero had memory abo ut cutting somebodys head off.

Rockman ZX is not an alternate series but the same series but now on NDS. trust me Power Rangers. again ZX is power rangers and I could not care any less about it's liar series. This is no diffrent then calling upon Zordan and taking his image.

Also Yajirobi did turn the Tide in the battle against Vengeta during the first DBZ.
Lady_Satine
PostPosted: Jun 23 2006 09:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:
GreenFire1 they edited that part in the game and I am pretty sure he remodels Forte.
Also the creator of the Rockman series stop working on the X series once it was ported to PSX. After Rockman X4 RMX was thorwn to the dogs AS I ASTATED BEFORE.

"Word has spread that Keiji Inafune had originally planned to end the Rockman X series with Rockman X5. While he was beginning work on the first installment of the Rockman Zero series, a development team at Capcom threw together Rockman X6 without Inafune's knowledge. When he learned of the X series' continuance, Inafune tailored the story of Rockman Zero slightly to accommodate Zero's appearance in X6 (Zero was supposed to have been killed at the end of X5 and revived in Rockman Zero).

Proof of this lies in the retrospective nature of X5 (from the somewhat vague references to Dr. Wily from the classic Rockman series, to the remixed stage music from previous Rockman X games), and the ominous prediction that began in Rockman X2 finally coming to pass (X suffering the loss of his best friend, and Zero losing his life to save the world)."

Serious Regal, stop trying to go by an inverted sense of canon.

GreenFire1
PostPosted: Jun 23 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:

Prove it. The only thing I see, even if you disregard the text, is Forte and Zero existing independently.

Quote:

How do you astate? Sounds gross.

And no, it wasn't after X4. It's just that Inafking planned to only have it up to X5.

Quote:
Forte is too Zero.

NO HE ISN'T. Bass has virtually none of Zero's attacks and is nearly the antithesis of Zero's personality. Zero is a duty-drive warrior who strives to protect his friends, allies, and de facto family. Bass is an arrogant prick who seeks to beat Megaman up. They are nothing like each other.

Quote:
The Saber was from Sigma and Zeros main attack is fortes.

Which of Zero's main attacks?

Quote:
Also the X series changes up Zero after X2.

Even if this is true, which it isn't, how does it prove that Zero is Bass?

Quote:
There is no Maverick Virus.

The Hell there isn't.

Quote:
Maverick is a condition like a angry Co worker going mad after being fired or told something. Sigma built with the greatest of parts went "Maverick" after he found out they stop producing Reploids. What would you do if you found out people stop producing variations of you. You would go nuts on everybody.

Regal. Zero carries the Maverick virus. He passed it to Sigma during a battle in which Sigma touched the jewel on Zero's chest. It was called the Zero Virus back then. They even did a take on that in MegaMan Network Transmission, in which there is a character based on Zero who is officially called the Zero Virus. This is also how Sigma is a computer program who keeps coming back in body after body, even trying to possess X in X3. IT'S A VIRUS.

Quote:
Yes you take the side of a company that has barely released anything new or intresting recently and is butchering it's series one by one. Also yes I sawed this movie that was in a game where Zero had memory abo ut cutting somebodys head off.

I'm taking the side of nothing save the truth.

Quote:
Rockman ZX is not an alternate series but the same series but now on NDS.

Correct. Megaman -> X -> Zero -> Zex. That's how it goes.

Quote:
trust me Power Rangers.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me, trust you? You have no clue what you're talking about, you repeatedly act proud of the fact that you IGNORE CANON, and you also have no command of any kind of English.

Quote:
again ZX is power rangers

Say it as many times as you want, maybe the Bizarro Faerie will wave its wand and make it come true.

Quote:
and I could not care any less about it's liar series. This is no diffrent then calling upon Zordan and taking his image.

Dood. I've seen the ZX website from CAPCOM OF JAPAN. Wanna hear the ROCK systems' abilities? LX has the ability to swim, dash under water, and has an item finder scope. HX has a double jump, a dash, and uses two sabers as weapons. FX has twin cannons, its charge attack is an earthquake, and it has a stage radar. Additionally, have you seen a picture of a long-haired blonde who looks like Zero? His name is Girouette. He's the new Cerveau. The blonde girl with the elf-cat who looks like grown-up Alouette? Her name's Prairie. I know more about ZX than you do. Get over it.

Quote:
Also Yajirobi did turn the Tide in the battle against Vengeta during the first DBZ.

...what does this have to do with anything?

The opinion I hold of fanfics in general is that they are like the night sky. The good ones are the stars, and the shittastic ones fill the black space in between.
- Original quote

Black Zarak
Title: Big Coffin Hunter
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 12:58 am Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:

Yeah, actually, I am going to take the side of THE COMPANY THAT WROTE THE STORY as opposed to a retarded sixth grader who can't spell a word correctly twice in the sentence. You are just totally ignoring all this proof that everyone keeps giving you PROVING without a doubt that Bass and Zero are two seperate characters and have never ever even been considered as anything otherwise and you're still sitting there going "Nope, nope, my way is the right version." You never cease to amaze me with your absolute, unbridled stupity.

REVIEWS, LEGOS, NONSENSE Check out Zarak's Barracks!

"Let that be a lesson to you, your family and everyone you've ever known..."

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!"

Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 01:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

Off the poll:

"Fanfiction and speculation" would be known as Fanon. This is sometimes canon for a lot of people.
"Official information and media" could retcon the fanon or even the continuity other media sources have stated up to that point. Sometimes this isn't from the creator's mouth... and sometimes the creator is George Lucas.

Which gets precedence? The awful truth is whatever the money men say it is, because that's the story they're going to follow. Cannon and continuity are only really praised and worshipped by the fan community. If fans want to go off and continue the mythology with fan fiction and not profit off it, good! I'm in complete support. There's nothing to say the mythology they believe is wrong or right as their dealing with a fictional universe. Even in the Greek myth era, people would fanfic all the time. Example: Sophocles and his Oedipus trilogy... Hell, even Homer was a fanfic writer to an extent.

That brings up the issue argued here: What do the money men with this property believe? That's the real debate.

Okay, the real debate is whether or not Regal making shit up is serious Fanon or not...

This whole "cannon" issue annoys me to no end, because so many fans are determined that everything should make sense and be flawless in every reasonable way. That's never going to happen.

Personally, there's no harm in believing what you want is canon or not. However, Regal, there is a difference in believing what you want and what you forcefully try to make others believe.

For the record, I'm not taking anyone's side on this issue cause I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Mega Man ended at game 7 in my fanon world. Wink

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Murdar Machene
Title: bimmy
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 06:15 am Reply with quote Back to top

MEGAMAN IS MEGAMAN Cool

(watch as regal argues with me)
RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 01:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Murdar Machene wrote:
MEGAMAN IS MEGAMAN

Yes MegaMan is a dietary supplement that you can find in GMC and the usage of the phrase MegaMan in the term Rockman is a name CAPCOM amerika made up like protoman, Wily's Rockman, Aid Seahorse, or Bass.

Tebor CAPCOM screwed around with the Rockamn Series and I wil say that Forte is Zero. The fact he looks like him and acts like him. The only diffrence is that Zero was to be the original Rockman standard as with Rockman Six "Rush Armor".

Again Capcoms Megaman: The revenge of Dr. Wily series or Rockman World is one big replica of the orginal series.

I give up if you want to believe that Zero is a entirely diffrent character then believe that. I believe in the "timeline" Zero is Forte but in truth Zero was sappose to be blues and they bring it upon themselfs to create
Black Zarak
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 01:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so maybe someone out there on the internet wrote a story about how Forte is actually Zero that Regal masterbates to furiously (if he didn't write it himself that is) but I'm looking for something officially written by Capcom, the company that owns Megaman and created him and all his buddies, that says "WE MEANT FORTE TO BE REBUILT INTO ZERO, YES, THAT WAS EXACTLY OUR PLAN AND HERE IS A DATED STATEMENT SIGNED BY THE DESIGN TEAM THAT CONFIRMS THAT." So far, Regal hasn't proven anything except that he's a retard who ignores the official storyline of the games and prefers his own fantasy world where Forte cuts off Zero's head rides off into the sunset on a magical dragon or some stupid shit like that. And where exactly does this whole head chopping scene that you claim is another of Capcom's "lies" occur anyway? The last game that the "real" Bass/Forte was in was The Power Fighters (Bass in EX, just like the rest of the characters, isn't the same as the one in the regular games.)

Not saying that there isn't good fan-fic out there (there's a whole hell of a lot that is absolutely terrible, but every once in a while, something good pops up) or that non-canon work isn't any good (Star Wars has a lot of good non-canon expanded universe work that George Lucas refuses to acknowledge the existance of), but this is just batshit insanity. Regal's version of events contradicts everything that Capcom has written, everything that we've tried to tell him and even logic.

Black Zarak
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 01:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:
Murdar Machene wrote:
MEGAMAN IS MEGAMAN

Yes MegaMan is a dietary supplement that you can find in GMC and the usage of the phrase MegaMan in the term Rockman is a name CAPCOM amerika made up like protoman, Wily's Rockman, Aid Seahorse, or Bass.

Tebor CAPCOM screwed around with the Rockamn Series and I wil say that Forte is Zero. The fact he looks like him and acts like him. The only diffrence is that Zero was to be the original Rockman standard as with Rockman Six "Rush Armor".

Again Capcoms Megaman: The revenge of Dr. Wily series or Rockman World is one big replica of the orginal series.

I give up if you want to believe that Zero is a entirely diffrent character then believe that. I believe in the "timeline" Zero is Forte but in truth Zero was sappose to be blues and they bring it upon themselfs to create

Agaimn, WHERE in ANY Capcom Megaman game does it say ANYWHERE that Bass is Zero? And what is this now? Are you trying to say that poor translation to English is why we all don't know about your "zero is bas" theory? Come on. GIVE PROOF OF YOUR RETARDED ASS CLAIMS OR SHUTUP

And Zero doesn't look or act anything like Bass.

RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 01:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
From Wikiedia which I do not trust.

Mega Man X: Command Mission also featured a hidden armor upgrade called Absolute Zero, which was reminiscent of Bass's Treble Boost in the classic Mega Man series. Absolute Zero uses no weapons, relying instead on his claws and feet in battle, which are devastating by themselves. In Mega Man Zero 2, a similar change to the black armor was the Proto Form. It increased his attack power dramatically, while decreasing his defense and stripping his ability to charge his weapons. However, the closest thing to the Black Armor was introduced in Mega Man Zero 4, in the Galacta (Junk) Armor sets. It enables him to do double damage to his foes, but in exchange, double damage is done to him by foes as well.

This alone is proves Zero is in fact bass only with a diffrent Armor and minor changes.

The below link is the ending of RM andd Forte. This end shows that Wily had more plans invloved for a King II and that Forte did already have feeling and was acting on his own.

CAPCOM just ditched the whole Forte is Zero thing to make the stories fit together. The X series ends with X4 and he was around for a little of X5.

Rockman
Rocman X
Rockman Zero
Rockman Dash

and finally Rockman Network which I believe takes palce after dash since they are using the Wily from Dash/Legends.
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/snes/c/rockforte.htm
Black Zarak
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 01:57 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, so since there's a set of black armor that uses hand to hand combat (which, I should add, Bass doesn't use because he has a buster weapon...) you think that explains everything? Sorry, but you're still not proving anything to me here. And all you showed in that ending sequence is what we already know about Bass; he wants to kill Megaman, he's not strong enough to do it, he thinks about giving up on that, then goes back to wanting to kill him again. Whatever drugs you take to have all these disjointed thought-trains meld together, share some.

Also, taken from Wikipedia's Power Fighters entry:
In Bass's epilogue, Dr. Wily showed Bass the blueprints of his new robot saying that one day it will outmatch Bass's and Mega Man's power. The robot was in the form of Zero, a character in the X Series and the main character in the Zero Series showing that Zero was created by Wily, and put in a hibernation state until 21XX (year of Mega Man X series). This explains a lot, seeing how Zero saw a silhouette of Wily in a flashback in Mega Man X4 and X5, Sigma stating to X that Zero was "The last of the doctor's creations!", and in Zero's flashback when Sigma and the Maverick Hunters found the ruins of Wily's lab, and found and activated Zero.

GreenFire1
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 01:57 pm Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="RegalSin"]
Quote:
From Wikiedia which I do not trust.

If you don't trust it, then why are you using it as a source?

Quote:
Mega Man X: Command Mission also featured a hidden armor upgrade called Absolute Zero, which was reminiscent of Bass's Treble Boost in the classic Mega Man series.

REMINISCENT. That's ALL. It does not constitute proof that the two are the same. MegaMan.EXE is reminiscent of the original Megaman, but they aren't the same. Hell, ProtoMan.EXE is almost exactly like Zero only with a shield. Doesn't make them the same.

Quote:
Absolute Zero uses no weapons, relying instead on his claws and feet in battle, which are devastating by themselves.

Forte never had any such weapon except the Slash Claw. In his Treble Boost form, he could fly and use a spread fire attack. You're only hurting your own case.

Quote:
In Mega Man Zero 2, a similar change to the black armor was the Proto Form.

So anything black = Bass? X had the Shadow Armor. By your logic, OMG X = FROTE ZOMG!

Quote:
It increased his attack power dramatically, while decreasing his defense and stripping his ability to charge his weapons. However, the closest thing to the Black Armor was introduced in Mega Man Zero 4, in the Galacta (Junk) Armor sets. It enables him to do double damage to his foes, but in exchange, double damage is done to him by foes as well.

NOT BASS.

Quote:
This alone is proves Zero is in fact bass only with a diffrent Armor and minor changes.

The ONLY ARGUMENTS I've ever seen you post are:
Black Zero looks kinda like Bass, therefore Zero = Bass.
Zero gets black armor therefore Zero = Bass.

Proto Form was dark green, not black, by the way. If you wanted to use Hard Mode Zero as an example, he should be dark yellow/brown. He isn't. Nice try.

Quote:
[The below link is the ending of RM andd Forte. This end shows that Wily had more plans invloved for a King II and that Forte did already have feeling and was acting on his own.

ENDING OF POWER FIGHTERS.

Quote:
CAPCOM just ditched the whole Forte is Zero thing to make the stories fit together. The X series ends with X4 and he was around for a little of X5.

So you're saying... Capcom is lying and you've got exclusive access to their original plans? Could you please show us proof of this?

Quote:
Rockman
Rocman X
Rockman Zero
Rockman Dash

and finally Rockman Network which I believe takes palce after dash since they are using the Wily from Dash/Legends.
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/snes/c/rockforte.htm

EXE is a different series.

- Original quote

Black Zarak
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 02:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

GreenFire1 wrote:
So anything black = Bass? X had the Shadow Armor. By your logic, OMG X = FROTE ZOMG!

Bwahahaha!

Lady_Satine
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 05:48 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, Regal in an attempt to appease your delusions (or maybe just my possible guilt if you're actually physicall handicapped) and since you mentioned Command Mission I'll give you this. Command Mission takes place in an alternate universe, so if you want to believe it, there's your out. CM Zero can be Forte 2.0.

In summary, taking opinions like yours into a more RockMan-centric forum is tantamount to Billy Dee Williams knocking on the front door of the local KKK. You WILL be obliterated.

Black Zarak
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 10:38 pm Reply with quote Back to top

lordsathien wrote:
Okay, Regal in an attempt to appease your delusions (or maybe just my possible guilt if you're actually physicall handicapped) and since you mentioned Command Mission I'll give you this. Command Mission takes place in an alternate universe, so if you want to believe it, there's your out. CM Zero can be Forte 2.0.

In summary, taking opinions like yours into a more RockMan-centric forum is tantamount to Billy Dee Williams knocking on the front door of the local KKK. You WILL be obliterated.

Yeah seriously dude, trying to tell hardcore Megaman/Rockman fans who have probably played more of those games than you even know exist isn't a smart idea. The proof being that no less than four people have shot down every point you try to make about this with actual script from Capcom Megaman games to prove without a doubt that you're just wrong.

RegalSin
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 11:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

You know what to hell with you all. I am too tired and too hot to have this redundant convi. Zero is Forte and Zero was to be Rockman. Case closed and if you want to bring the Gay KK to me at my door with there fire sticks and MegaMan is the White man savior then by all means do so.

If fact why not sign me up for one of these Rockman Forums and I will dispute my ideas there.

Games of Today will never be like tommorow.

Also, if you knew antyhing about Mega Man, you'd know that Dr. Willy, Rush, Beat, Dr. Light, Roll, Megaman, and Buble Man are all schizophrenic embodiments of the same character like in that movie picture Identity. It is indisputtable so don't tell me otherwise.
rj815
Title: Dslycixe
PostPosted: Jun 24 2006 11:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Don't bother arguing with him guys, you know you can't win. I'm not sure if Sin has agreed with anyone or if anyone has agreed with Sin as of yet.

Permanently under construction.
"We have to kill the animals, or else they die!" ~ South Park
"The Window is now open, may the rain drizzle in." ~ RegalSin (slightly edited)
S. McCracken wrote:
Fuck, you really are a retard.

RegalSin wrote:
The retard who plays Mortal Kombat.

Reply to topic

Jump to: