SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

  [Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
???????????? Articles


Reply to topic
Author Message
Sexton Hardcastle
Title: The Supreme Element
Joined: Apr 01 2006
Location: Maine
PostPosted: Mar 27 2021 10:23 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everybody. Was it ever revealed what the ????????????? articles were going to be about?
View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
DarknessDeku
Title: Deku Scrub
Joined: Dec 08 2007
Location: The Forest
PostPosted: Mar 27 2021 11:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
Hello everybody. Was it ever revealed what the ????????????? articles were going to be about?


Syd said he was working on the articles. They are coming out any day now.

Sad


i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
DarknessDeku is already assimilated by the bots.
He knows your algorithm.

 
View user's profileSend private message
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
Joined: Jul 06 2007
Location: phoenix, az usa
PostPosted: Sep 18 2021 02:21 pm Reply with quote Back to top

so... serious question: are these ever going to be released?

i know life gets in the way of everything so i dont blame you if you stopped writing them but an update would be nice


Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

 
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
DarknessDeku
Title: Deku Scrub
Joined: Dec 08 2007
Location: The Forest
PostPosted: Sep 19 2021 05:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

username wrote:
so... serious question: are these ever going to be released?

i know life gets in the way of everything so i dont blame you if you stopped writing them but an update would be nice

I'd tell everybody to beg Syd for the missing articles, but he's had a bad day.
We should tweet him and cheer him up.

https://twitter.com/syd_lexia


i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
DarknessDeku is already assimilated by the bots.
He knows your algorithm.

 
View user's profileSend private message
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Title: I Am The God Of Awesome
Joined: Jun 28 2010
Location: Your Mom's Vagina!
PostPosted: Nov 20 2022 04:43 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I think it's pretty clear that the articles will never be finished.

Personally, I think Syd should just unlock them at this point and show us what he has, even if they're not finished. Unfinished or not, never before seen Syd content will always be welcome to me!


https://badassgorilla.blogspot.com/

Yo yo yo, check out my new(ish) site!

RIP Happy Katana (2010-2020)
 
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
DarknessDeku
Title: Deku Scrub
Joined: Dec 08 2007
Location: The Forest
PostPosted: Dec 18 2023 05:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

HardcoreGamer4Ever wrote:
I think it's pretty clear that the articles will never be finished.

Personally, I think Syd should just unlock them at this point and show us what he has, even if they're not finished. Unfinished or not, never before seen Syd content will always be welcome to me!


Agreed. I'm tired of wondering what the articles are.


i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
DarknessDeku is already assimilated by the bots.
He knows your algorithm.

 
View user's profileSend private message
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Title: I Am The God Of Awesome
Joined: Jun 28 2010
Location: Your Mom's Vagina!
PostPosted: Dec 18 2023 02:25 pm Reply with quote Back to top

DarknessDeku wrote:
HardcoreGamer4Ever wrote:
I think it's pretty clear that the articles will never be finished.

Personally, I think Syd should just unlock them at this point and show us what he has, even if they're not finished. Unfinished or not, never before seen Syd content will always be welcome to me!


Agreed. I'm tired of wondering what the articles are.


I'm almost certain one of them is the "Top 100 Genesis Games."

I won't name names, but about 10-ish years ago, one of the people involved with the project told me it was in the works, and he even said it was almost finished, but it just needed some "finishing touches."

So personally, I think one of the ????? articles is that one. Wonder why it was never finished when it was so close to being done?


https://badassgorilla.blogspot.com/

Yo yo yo, check out my new(ish) site!

RIP Happy Katana (2010-2020)
 
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
Display posts from previous:      
Reply to topic

 
 Jump to: