SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Showing your collection

Reply to topic
Doddsino
PostPosted: Jan 18 2022 02:47 am Reply with quote Back to top

I was clearing out my phone the other day and noticed a few pictures I took of my action figure collection that were a few years old from my old apartment. Thinking about the pictures reminded me of this place since I remember speaking about a few of my childhood toys.

Anyways, I figured I'd share some of the stuff I displayed. I actually got the idea of the random display from JoshWoodzy mentioning that was how he displayed his. Anyways, without further ado;

In the top left there are a couple Crunch berry plushies that there is literally no information about online, next to that is Conker and the Lolo/Lala plushies a Christmas gift from my girlfriend 10 years ago. Next to those is Purple Tentacle that my girlfriend made, Tomba plushies, a Super Mario World music box that moves when wound, the McDonald's Halloween McNugget buddies from 1992, the flasher Gremlin, a Frisch's Big Boy bank and a Tick balancer from Taco Bell from I believe 1996.

Next shelf, the Energizer Bunny flashlight, Plastic Man, Rocky Balboa, the MezItz Dick Tracy figures I got for clearance as Suncoast for a dollar a set, the Juggernaut, Han Solo and Chewy, GI Joe Iron Claw, Lego plant guy, Choicasaurus from Choice hotels I got in New Mexico in 1993, Goatboy, TNA Christian Cage, Stone Protectors Angus and Chester, then their Long John Silver's mini versions complete set, Baby Sinclair from McDonald's, mini Reggie Miller, the Joker, the Red Baron mail in plane and Internet Exclusive Ric Flair.

Next shelf, the McDonald's Muppet workshop figures in the back, Quark getting sweet chin music from Odo, bronze Native American salt and pepper shakers, recent purchases Scrooge McDuck and Gizmo Duck, Starting Lineup Reggie Miller, Animipal pens from Wendy's from 1995, GI Joe Freefall, Matchbox Wasp helicopter, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, mini Troy Aikman, Emmet Smith and Dan Marino...I wish I still had John Elway, Burger King Bonkers Crash Apart Cars of Bonkers, Jitters and Fallapart Rabbit and Shish kabob Beetlejuice.

Last shelf, California Raisins AC and Red, Yo Street Feet, recentish purchase Star Fox team, Buster, Dizzy and Plucky/Hampton from McDonalds in 1993, all the Food Fighters, Dig Dug, and a Buddha cologne bottle that was my grandfather's.
Preng
Title: All right, that's cool!
PostPosted: Jan 19 2022 09:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Neat! I vaguely remember those Wendy's pens.
DarknessDeku
Title: Deku Scrub
PostPosted: Jan 23 2022 01:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm impressed. Do you still have those?

i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
DarknessDeku is already assimilated by the bots.
He knows your algorithm.

Doddsino
PostPosted: Jan 24 2022 12:13 am Reply with quote Back to top

I do. It's packed away at our house, but once we move again, I plan on having a room set up for it, as long as my lady is okay with it. Right now I don't have room without cramping up an extra room where the cat likes to hangout, and I don't want to deal with the hair and litter box smell.

Here's a few other random pics. I may upload some more later.

Ronald: A Todd Phillips' Film

"Turn on the juice and see what shakes loose!"

"I know Slippy was annoying, but did ya HAVE to lobotomize him?!"

I had some additional pictures of other stuff not displayed, but I cannot locate them, unfortunately.
Reply to topic

Jump to: