"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
I'm moderating the Homestuck + Hiveswap Discord Server

Reply to topic
Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Jan 31 2018 10:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I mentioned this in a different thread, but feel better elaborating about it here.

After the IRC group stopped being active I sort of went and did my own thing for a while. I actually got involved with Twitch Plays Pokemon and moderated the subreddit/live updated from Pokemon Red all the way to the end of Platinum, after which I quit doing that too.

I had been reading Homestuck for a number of years after being told about it in college, and finally decided to check out the subreddit and see what was up. From there I learned about the affiliated Discord server and started talking there a lot. After a few months, in January of last year, I got moderated and have been taking care of the place ever since.

I don't really expect any of you guys to care about that, it's a pretty niche thing (unless you happen to be into Homestuck, by some chance), but I'm really proud of being able to help out there. It has like 10,000 people and it's a really fun place. We talk about all sorts of topics besides just the webcomic Homestuck, so if you feel like hanging out and discussing video games or music or what have you, it's pretty chill.

Plus as my signature says, I'm there basically all the time. If you want to drop by and give me a shout I would love to see you.

https://discord.gg/homestuck is where you can find me literally 99% of the time. Stop on by if you feel like it, we're a nice crowd.

Reply to topic

Jump to: