FB 2010 Title Defense #5: Auditions

Reply to topic
Klimbatize
2010 NES Champ
Title: 2011 Picnic/Death Champ
PostPosted: Jun 08 2011 01:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Sehk, you have been added to the list.

UsaSatsui wrote:
All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall.
All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall.

Satsui, I can only assume your post means you're so frustrated that you forgot all about joining this. But remember, you need to specifically say you want to sign up for me to add you to the list.

Don't miss your chance to get a piece of the 2010 Forum Battle Title! Join now!

Pretty much the greatest thread of all time: http://www.sydlexia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14789

TheThunderThief
PostPosted: Jun 08 2011 04:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Oh MAN The Oncoming Storm is totes in on this quite official and sanctioned bout!

Klimbatize
2010 NES Champ
PostPosted: Jun 08 2011 05:02 pm Reply with quote Back to top

You are added to the list, TT.

Pretty much the greatest thread of all time: http://www.sydlexia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14789

LordHuffnPuff
Title: Mahna Mahna
PostPosted: Jun 09 2011 07:55 am Reply with quote Back to top

I am good at defence, I can take many bullets and am free of diseases.

____________҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡͡҉҉)___________
I am currently on an extended hiatus from the IRC chat room. If you need me, send a PM and I will get back to you as promptly as I am able.

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Ghandi
Title: Alexz Aficionado
PostPosted: Jun 10 2011 02:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

Sign me up for this Smile

Whatever this is. Very Happy

RIP Hacker

Alexz Johnson

Klimbatize
2010 NES Champ
PostPosted: Jun 10 2011 07:19 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Huff and Ghandi added to the list. At least, I think Huff wants to be added. If not, let me know.

Oooh, we're getting close to getting 25 qualifiers.

sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
Title: ( ͡� &#8
PostPosted: Jun 11 2011 03:18 am Reply with quote Back to top

Spots are filling up fast, people! Now's your chance to make forum history! This is an official forum battle title defense and it's fully endorsed by UsaSatsui!

Shake it, Quake it, Space Kaboom.

sidewaydriver
2010 SLF Tag Champ
Title: ( ͡� &#8
PostPosted: Dec 06 2017 08:47 am Reply with quote Back to top

Bump for relevance.

Shake it, Quake it, Space Kaboom.

@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Jan 02 2018 10:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I love bumps.

Reply to topic