[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Anyone know anything about WordPress?

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Nov 01 2017 11:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

So, the news blog is filled with errors. I don't think it's even possible to login. I assume it was because I hadn't updated the installation in forever.

I tried doing a manual upgrade, but that didn't solve anything. So.... I don't know.

Login.php errors:

Warning: include_once(/home/axl2/sitenews.sydlexia.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/axl2/sitenews.sydlexia.com/wp-settings.php on line 225

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/axl2/sitenews.sydlexia.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/axl2/sitenews.sydlexia.com/wp-settings.php on line 225

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/axl2/sitenews.sydlexia.com/wp-settings.php:225) in /home/axl2/sitenews.sydlexia.com/wp-login.php on line 425

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/axl2/sitenews.sydlexia.com/wp-settings.php:225) in /home/axl2/sitenews.sydlexia.com/wp-login.php on line 438

Additionally, it says the login is not secure.

Main page errors:
Warning: include_once(/home/axl2/sitenews.sydlexia.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/axl2/sitenews.sydlexia.com/wp-settings.php on line 225

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/axl2/sitenews.sydlexia.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-support/wordpress-support.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/axl2/sitenews.sydlexia.com/wp-settings.php on line 225
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Preng
Title: All right, that's cool!
PostPosted: Nov 03 2017 07:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

No idea - but, I believe the move to update to the most recent version is appropriate.
Reply to topic

Jump to: