"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
GPD XD (Android gaming tablet)

Reply to topic
Methid Man
Title: Spawn of Billy Mays
PostPosted: Sep 30 2017 10:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone have one of these by any chance? It's basically a gaming handheld with Android on it. You can check it out here.

I've always wanted a portable gaming device that allows me to play emulated games, but was never keen on using a PSP; I wanted something that can already play emulators right off the bat without the need to mod/hack/jailbreak it.

"But why not just use your smartphone?" Because using a touchscreen for placing makeshift buttons sucks. I need real buttons. And no, I don't want to use those bluetooth controller add-ons for smartphones either; as much as I like smartphones for being very multi-use, I'd rather designate a separate device for gaming. Besides, smartphones tend to eat up battery power and mine in particular is terrible with that.

This is a device that's made for emulation and I don't think there's anything better than that. I've been hearing nothing but good things about it, not just from review articles but also from people in several forums. I ordered one and am looking forward to it.

I'm just wondering if anyone else here has heard of it or owns one and what your thoughts on it are.

RIP Hacker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: