SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Periphery (Mark Holcomb)

Reply to topic
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Mar 11 2015 10:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

Only reason why I'm posting this is due to Mark Holcomb being their lead guitarist and to be honest, this sort of music just isn't my thing.

https://fret12.com/activity/artist-connect-mark-holcomb

His older stuff:

View on YouTube

View on YouTube

This guy was one of my best friends when I was a senior in High School in Spain. We had a lot of fun. Naturally both of us talked too much in class and therefore we had to sit together as to get into more trouble, draw stupid pictures of stuff and just not pay attention or give any fucks. Who cares if the math teacher throws one of those 10 pound staplers in our general direction in an attempt to get us to STFU? I guarantee we were and still are having more fun math teacher...

In the end it appears that it doesn't really matter especially considering he is currently traveling around the world touring and doing what he loves. Kick ass...

As for all the guitar stuff in the videos above, I have no idea what he is talking about, but I am quite sure that he is very talented. Maybe Rossrifle or the Nose Ect. might have some idea about the guitar stuff. Always wanted to learn an instrument but I have too many hobbies already.
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Mar 19 2015 10:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

View on YouTube

Just how? Fucking kids these days...
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Apr 14 2015 02:21 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Probable Muppet wrote:
Just how? Fucking kids these days...

http://remezcla.com/culture/three-young-girls-make-enter-sandman-sound-anew-can-help-become-even-better-musicians/

I hate Metallica almost as much as some "other" stuff. Yes, hate. These kids speak English as a second language and still kick ass...

I'm envious. Should have learned the guitar at their age. Shocked
Reply to topic

Jump to: