"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Red Pages Pocast

Reply to topic
LordHuffnPuff
Title: Mahna Mahna
PostPosted: Mar 02 2014 10:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

So some of my bros and I do this podcast every week-ish called Red Pages Podcast, where we talk about videogames and books and also interview people in the videogame industry.

http://redpagespodcast.com/

We're pretty cool I think. Our guests range from indie devs to more established folks like the lead designer on The Typing of the Dead: Overkill. At the end of the month we're having Edmund McMillen of Super Meat Boy fame on, and at some point this month ideally Ed Del Castillo, the man behind Command and Conquer.

We're also on twitter @redpagespodcast

So yeah you maybe might want to listen to our podcast sometime if you're not too busy.

Also if you make games or are in the industry somehow or have a good reason we're always looking for cool guests!

____________҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡͡҉҉)___________
I am currently on an extended hiatus from the IRC chat room. If you need me, send a PM and I will get back to you as promptly as I am able.

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
LordHuffnPuff
PostPosted: Mar 16 2014 11:34 am Reply with quote Back to top

We've just booked Chris Avellone, creator of Fallout 2, New Vegas, Planescape: Torment, and a huge pile of other stuff. We'd love some questions submitted by sweet dudes that we can ask him when we record!

I am currently on an extended hiatus from the IRC chat room. If you need me, send a PM and I will get back to you as promptly as I am able.

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Title: I Am The God Of Awesome
PostPosted: Mar 19 2014 02:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty cool, dude! I'll be sure to check it out!

https://badassgorilla.blogspot.com/

Yo yo yo, check out my new(ish) site!

RIP Happy Katana (2010-2020)

LordHuffnPuff
PostPosted: Oct 28 2014 11:20 am Reply with quote Back to top

So we're having Greg Kasavin on at the beginning of next month. For those who don't know the name, he's the head of Supergiant Games, makers of Bastion and Transistor.

We'd really love some questions from the audience to ask him. (hint hint!)

Reply to topic

Jump to: