"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Night Trap!

Reply to topic
Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Oct 31 2005 09:05 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I just bought this game off eBay and it arrived today. Due to my schedule, I can only play for 5 minutes... but they were the best 5 minutes of my life! This game is GREAT! It's like playing an action version of VoyeurDorm.com. Vampire zombies also never grow old... and you play an agent of S.C.A.T. (Special Control Attack Team). This game is the reason "bad games" exist! Awesomly-bad cheese factor. Cool

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

greeneyedzeke
PostPosted: Nov 04 2005 08:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I have this (actually, the 32x version) and at some far off future date when my Digital Pictures Project reaches its climax, I will be writing a long, long article about it. But, seeing as I'm still on "Ground Zero, Texas", that'll be a while.

I wish I had real free time to work on my site.

P.S., Does anyone know of any major content edits between the original SCD "NT" and the 32x one? I want the most complete coverage of the game I can get, but the video quality is soooo much better on the 32x.
RegalSin
PostPosted: Apr 26 2006 05:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

speaking of S.C.A.T. I just realize the team leader looks exactly or highly close to the guy on the cover of the NES game. The game was great especially in the end when you could trap all the family members. I just wonder if we could we trap the girls Laughing besides pig face. No really this and Slumber Party Massacare makes my day.
Tebor
PostPosted: Apr 26 2006 09:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:
speaking of S.C.A.T. I just realize the team leader looks exactly or highly close to the guy on the cover of the NES game. The game was great especially in the end when you could trap all the family members. I just wonder if we could we trap the girls Laughing besides pig face. No really this and Slumber Party Massacare makes my day.

Totally true.

But what NES game again?

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

RegalSin
PostPosted: Apr 26 2006 10:12 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Tebor wrote:

Totally true.

But what NES game again?

The game is S.C.A.T. it's a shooter and the guy on the cover resembles the team leader talking to you in the begining. In this case S.C.A.T. stands for Special Cybernetic Attack Team.
Tebor
PostPosted: Apr 26 2006 10:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

RegalSin wrote:
Tebor wrote:

Totally true.

But what NES game again?

The game is S.C.A.T. it's a shooter and the guy on the cover resembles the team leader talking to you in the begining. In this case S.C.A.T. stands for Special Cybernetic Attack Team.

Damn... I thought there was some lost prequel Razz

Oh well, "Night Trap" is its own prequel and sequel.

Reply to topic

Jump to: