"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
www.thisshitpissesmeoff.com

Reply to topic
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Title: I Am The God Of Awesome
PostPosted: Jun 24 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

This is the thread where you talk about things that piss you off on the internet.

I hate false copyright claims on YouTube. Many innocent people had their accounts terminated because of false copyright. The thing that pisses me off the most is that YouTube barely checks to see if they're legit.

https://badassgorilla.blogspot.com/

Yo yo yo, check out my new(ish) site!

RIP Happy Katana (2010-2020)

DarknessDeku
Title: Deku Scrub
PostPosted: Jun 26 2013 06:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pissed that employers wait a week to pay their employees. I wish my paycheck would come already. It comes next Friday.
The Opponent
Title: Forum Battle WINNER
PostPosted: Jun 26 2013 10:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I hate whenever social media is flooded with the rumblings of some big political event. Thank god for Social Fixer, TweetDeck, and Tumblr Savior.

I'm not a bad enough dude, but I am an edgy little shit. I'll do what I can.

HardcoreGamer4Ever
PostPosted: Jul 01 2013 11:16 am Reply with quote Back to top

Facebook is being a piece of fucking shit (at least I hope it's Facebook and not my computer). I can't check my messages or send any new ones, it's not letting me look at one of my notifications, I can't view any pictures, and I can't comment on anything. WHAT THE FUCK, FACEBOOK?!

DarknessDeku
PostPosted: Jul 01 2013 11:57 am Reply with quote Back to top

I don't like checking up on Facebook every day because I feel forced to talk to a bunch of people when I just want to read a few entertainer's walls.

i'll_bite_your_ear wrote:
DarknessDeku is already assimilated by the bots.
He knows your algorithm.

HardcoreGamer4Ever
PostPosted: Oct 11 2013 05:13 am Reply with quote Back to top

Facebook fans of WWE and Adult Swim.

I swear, the people who comment on WWE's Facebook page think it's still real to them, dammit! They make me embarrassed to call myself a wrestling fan. For example, Triple H and Randy Orton actually got death threats for the ending to Summerslam.

I hate the Adult Swim fans on Facebook for an entirely different reason. They're a bunch of nostalgia fags who always bitch about how all the new AS shows suck and that all the older were so great and should come back. I even remember someone posting something about how witty AS shows used to be. Yes, like the wittiness you'll find in such shows as The Tim And Eric Awesome Show, Assy Mcgee, and Perfect Hair Forever. And as someone who loves all three of those shows, I can tell you that they were retarded as hell, and that's why I loved them, and that's why I love the new Adult Swim shows.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Oct 11 2013 10:40 am Reply with quote Back to top

You have to be at least a LITTLE markish or wrestling's no fun.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
HardcoreGamer4Ever
PostPosted: Oct 11 2013 06:32 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well yeah, to a certain degree, but when you start sending death threats to the wrestlers because you didn't like something, you're taking it way too far.

DarknessDeku
PostPosted: Oct 12 2013 10:11 am Reply with quote Back to top

Logan wrote:
Facebook fans of WWE and Adult Swim.

I swear, the people who comment on WWE's Facebook page think it's still real to them, dammit! They make me embarrassed to call myself a wrestling fan. For example, Triple H and Randy Orton actually got death threats for the ending to Summerslam.

I hate the Adult Swim fans on Facebook for an entirely different reason. They're a bunch of nostalgia fags who always bitch about how all the new AS shows suck and that all the older were so great and should come back. I even remember someone posting something about how witty AS shows used to be. Yes, like the wittiness you'll find in such shows as The Tim And Eric Awesome Show, Assy Mcgee, and Perfect Hair Forever. And as someone who loves all three of those shows, I can tell you that they were retarded as hell, and that's why I loved them, and that's why I love the new Adult Swim shows.

Facebook groups are retarded as fucking hell. I refused to participate in them long ago.
The Opponent
Title: Forum Battle WINNER
PostPosted: Oct 13 2013 04:02 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Logan wrote:
Well yeah, to a certain degree, but when you start sending death threats to the wrestlers because you didn't like something, you're taking it way too far.

Heels live for that kind of bile. If they're getting that kind of hate, they're doing it right.

But if they happen to be faces...

I'm not a bad enough dude, but I am an edgy little shit. I'll do what I can.

jprime
Title: Ex-GameWinners
PostPosted: Jan 14 2015 01:12 pm Reply with quote Back to top

My connection has a menstrual cramp whenever I try to watch a video lately. It's especially bad on Channel Awesome, where I have to wait for the videos to buffer completely before I can reliably watch them without any problems.
Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Jan 15 2015 01:28 am Reply with quote Back to top

I hate forums on nostalgia websites were people bitch about things that piss them off on the internet, like they're all high and mighty or something. Fuck those people.
Probable Muppet
PostPosted: Jan 15 2015 05:24 am Reply with quote Back to top

I just don't like Facebook/Twitter period.

The thing that irritates me the most are the people that post inane shit every fifteen minutes on their status. Nobody cares that you just brushed your teeth!

Also I have to stay away from it due to my job. People have been fired over it. I didn't know the guy but he got into a flame war with an "anon sec" on social media over a breach and quickly lost his job.
jprime
Title: Ex-GameWinners
PostPosted: Mar 01 2016 05:12 am Reply with quote Back to top

Last night, I tried to watch a specific video on YouTube, but it refused to load past the 4-second mark. At first, I chalked it up to another menstrual cramp on my connection's part, but I could look up other stuff just fine; it was only the one video. Tonight, I found that if I clicked on the second after the playback stopped, it'd continue, but only for another four seconds. So as not to have the video completely ruined, I muted it and blocked most of the screen with my hand. My thinking was that if I could get the video to the end of its runtime, I could watch it unimpeded. When that failed to pan out, I settled for getting it to a point where it wasn't stopping every few seconds. This seemed long at first, but I got used to it by my fifth attempt. Two wasted hours later, I remain thusly unsatisfied.
Reply to topic

Jump to: