[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Where the fuck is South Park?!

Reply to topic
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Title: I Am The God Of Awesome
PostPosted: May 05 2013 11:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Bacon_Motherfucker wrote:
slapolakinkaido wrote:
He's just a moronic troll who thinks his perception of reality is right and everyone else's is wrong. He's not gonna give it up and it's not worth my time to point out all the flaws and inaccuracies is his so-called arguments. Besides I think it's funny how someone who calls himself 'Bacon Motherfucker' can accuse South Park of being immature.

I would take this seriously, but your picture is consistant of 2 bacons. Thus, it contradicts your argument of my 'immaturity'.

I'd laugh my ass off if you got banned for being a retard.

https://badassgorilla.blogspot.com/

Yo yo yo, check out my new(ish) site!

RIP Happy Katana (2010-2020)

JohnnyBenz
Title: The nip killer
PostPosted: May 05 2013 11:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, maybe the powers that be will put this poor dog out of his misery before he infects the entire forum.
slapolakinkaido
Title: Illegitimate Son of God
PostPosted: May 06 2013 01:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

slapolakinkaido wrote:
He's just a moronic troll who thinks his perception of reality is right and everyone else's is wrong. He's not gonna give it up and it's not worth my time to point out all the flaws and inaccuracies is his so-called arguments. Besides I think it's funny how someone who calls himself 'Bacon Motherfucker' can accuse South Park of being immature.

I would take this seriously, but your picture is consistant of 2 bacons. Thus, it contradicts your argument of my 'immaturity'.

Hopefully some day we can be friends, unless South Park tells me to terrorist bomb your house.

photo 8cb3b4e6-805e-401d-a548-eeafdbe1a8ac_zps371d3bd5.jpg

Bacon_Motherfucker
PostPosted: May 06 2013 07:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Logan wrote:
slapolakinkaido wrote:

I'd laugh my ass off if you got banned for being a retard.

I'd laugh if you use 'retard' in the right context for once. But I must remain with this poker face.

Oh well.
slapolakinkaido
PostPosted: May 07 2013 12:16 am Reply with quote Back to top

Ok that was the nail in the coffin. It's time to ban this guy. Either he's fuckin with us, or he's incredibly stupid. Nobody (not even a troll) can be this stupid, can they?

@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: May 07 2013 12:55 am Reply with quote Back to top

All of this over South Park. No... just no.

Bacon_Motherfucker
PostPosted: May 07 2013 01:04 am Reply with quote Back to top

slapolakinkaido wrote:
Ok that was the nail in the coffin. It's time to ban this guy. Either he's fuckin with us, or he's incredibly stupid. Nobody (not even a troll) can be this stupid, can they?

Is your post humourous? Because it displays some comedic traits.

For example, you cannot use anything other than 'Stupid' too describe me. As you haven't displayed any intellect on the matter. It's either you're hypocrite, or you're just seeking attention from people on this forum.

P.S: Using 'fuck' or 'fucking' every sentence makes you seem pathetic; you're less threatening than a rubber duck.
P.P.S: You encourage a ban on someone because they don't see things your way? Yeah....no, fuck off please.
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: May 07 2013 01:41 am Reply with quote Back to top

nah dont ban him. hes actually posting in a dead forum. keep him around

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

HardcoreGamer4Ever
PostPosted: May 07 2013 07:09 am Reply with quote Back to top

slapolakinkaido wrote:

Is your post humourous? Because it displays some comedic traits.

For example, you cannot use anything other than 'Stupid' too describe me. As you haven't displayed any intellect on the matter. It's either you're hypocrite, or you're just seeking attention from people on this forum.

P.S: Using 'fuck' or 'fucking' every sentence makes you seem pathetic; you're less threatening than a rubber duck.
P.P.S: You encourage a ban on someone because they don't see things your way? Yeah....no, fuck off please.

First of all, you're a fucking hypocrite. I mean, you insult him for using the word fuck, then you turn around and tell him to fuck off. Maybe you should of thought that one through. Also, you say we can't use anything other than stupid to describe you, but you can't use anything but "neo-terrorist" to describe South Park. And who's the one seeking attention? You're the one who, as JohnnyBenz said, just posts angry rants comparing South Park to terrorism and calling anyone who likes it immature. Finally, there's a difference between having an opinion and shoving said opinion down people's throats and insulting them for not agreeing with it. Have you noticed how no one is going after Cameron despite him also saying that he doesn't like South Park? It probably has something to do with the fact that he didn't call anyone fucked in the head for enjoying South Park.

Okay, that's the end of my rant. Anything else from you I'm just going to ignore.

Cameron
Title: :O � O:
PostPosted: May 07 2013 07:52 am Reply with quote Back to top

Logan enough

HardcoreGamer4Ever
PostPosted: May 07 2013 08:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

Cameron wrote:
Logan enough

What, the dude's a dick. You can't go around insulting people and expect them not to react.

UsaSatsui
Title: The White Rabbit
PostPosted: May 07 2013 09:29 am Reply with quote Back to top

Logan wrote:
Cameron wrote:
Logan enough

What, the dude's a dick. You can't go around insulting people and expect them not to react.

That's why trolling works. Because people react.

It's also why moderation works. Because moderators get rid of assholes like this before people react.
JohnnyBenz
PostPosted: May 07 2013 05:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunatly, the people have reacted. But I can't blame Logan for being angry, when you push someones buttons that's bound to happen. I just think its ridiculous to try and provoke people in a forum where the only consequence is getting banned. Where's the rush in that? Why not go mess with people in person where you actually risk being physically hurt? Seems like that would be much more rewarding to a thrill-seeker such as bacon.
HardcoreGamer4Ever
PostPosted: May 08 2013 12:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah you're right, Usa. As someone who has trolled in the past and occasionally still does (don't worry, I'd never troll on this site as I love it too much), I can't believe I fell for it. I also feel like a bit of a hypocrite for reacting to his troll in a negative manner while I myself have trolled on other forums.

slapolakinkaido
PostPosted: May 08 2013 12:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Right, almost as pathetic as using the word fuck in your screen name. Using the word fuck in your screen name then calling someone else pathetic for using the word fuck is like wearing a t-shirt that says 'fuck the jews' and then bitching when someone makes an anti semitic joke. You're making this too easy dude. Fun fact: Prior to this post, you used the word 'fuck' 7 times in this thread to my 2 times. And one of those times was just to describe your screen name. I really shouldn't have to point out your stupidity, except to stupid people.
JohnnyBenz wrote:
Unfortunatly, the people have reacted. But I can't blame Logan for being angry, when you push someones buttons that's bound to happen. I just think its ridiculous to try and provoke people in a forum where the only consequence is getting banned. Where's the rush in that? Why not go mess with people in person where you actually risk being physically hurt? Seems like that would be much more rewarding to a thrill-seeker such as bacon.

I'm not really bothered by this guy as much as I find it fun to point out what an idiot he's being. Sometimes trolls are just so stupid you can't help it.

JohnnyBenz
PostPosted: May 08 2013 02:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I actually had to look up what an internet troll is. I'm not up to speed with some of the internet jargon and since that word has been getting throwed around quite a bit I thought I would do well to find out what it meant.

So basically this guy is just here trying to stir shit up, and that a thing some people do for kicks on the internet. I'm afraid I will never understand the point. No offense to anyone, and maybe this comes from my ignorance on the subject, but it seems like going around talking shit to people online would make someone feel like more of a pussy at the end of the day. But I'm probably missing the point.

Anyway, it's nice to see you tear this guy apart at his own 'game'. He's trying to sound intellectaul and here we've seen him have his ass handed to him being completely outsmarted. Bravo.
slapolakinkaido
PostPosted: May 09 2013 01:42 am Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, actually I had no idea what trolling meant until I joined this site. I'm kind of an older guy (at least compared to most on this website) and I don't always keep up with today's lingo.

JohnnyBenz
PostPosted: May 09 2013 07:59 am Reply with quote Back to top

I suppose you could say the same for me. At 29 I'm no spring chicken.
slapolakinkaido
PostPosted: May 10 2013 12:05 am Reply with quote Back to top

29 shit, you're still young. I'm 35 which means on my next birthday I'm officially too old to post on this site anymore. It's possible I've fathered half the members.

JohnnyBenz
PostPosted: May 10 2013 01:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

The funny thing is when I was still a teenager I thought 30 was old. Now I don't consider anyone younger than 55 old. I'm sure my perception will change the older I get and I don't imagine my desire to admit I'm getting up in age will kick in until way down the road.

Pretty soon kids won't even know what South Park is.
username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Sep 27 2013 04:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

new episode had its moments. nothing great to start the season, but i enjoyed it myself.

anyone else catch it?

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Sep 27 2013 07:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, the new intro is going to take some adjusting to. It seemed to be hit and miss and I was left waiting for the big climax of a punchline for the episode which never really showed up.
The Butters storyline was better than the NSA one in my opinion.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Sep 27 2013 10:00 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I watched the episode on South Park Studios, which cuts the intro. Is it on YouTube?

As for the episode: the ending made me laugh out loud, and Shitter was pretty damn funny. And the speech the guy who sounded like Joe Friday but looked like Bill Gannon gave. And Santa.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
jprime
Title: Ex-GameWinners
PostPosted: Sep 27 2013 11:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

If the pattern established by the ending were to persist, America would collapse in a domino effect in...carry the nine...six minutes.
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Sep 28 2013 01:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
I watched the episode on South Park Studios, which cuts the intro. Is it on YouTube?

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Reply to topic

Jump to: