"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Dero and Drew: Stupid Videos

Reply to topic
Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Feb 03 2013 04:16 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, my brother and I started recording ourselves when we hang out on weekends now. We're doing this in a variety of ways, it started out as streaming. That stuff is tentative, but we're also recording ourselves on the camera when we go out for food and stuff. I'm embedding the latter here for no particular reason, just to see what people think.

We know this is beyond mediocre, we didn't really start doing this with any real intention for quality or positive feedback. It's more of a personal endeavor, all I know is it personally makes me laugh my ass off. So hopefully any of you that watch them enjoy it as well.

Keep in mind that we haven't changed our manner of speaking at all for this, it's exactly how we'd act around each other if we weren't on camera (keep in mind that might make it NSFW depending on how you take it, so watch with caution. Just to be safe I'll put it in NSFW tags). Dero's wearing the beard hat, I'm the other one with the blue shirt on.

(also I'm sorry for my horrendous singing don't hate me please)

[NSFW:bcaf22a807][/NSFW:bcaf22a807]

[NSFW:bcaf22a807][/NSFW:bcaf22a807]

I'm sorry if any of this offends you, I stay away from offensive topics but Dero's a wild element... particularly in the second one. Eugh.

https://discord.gg/homestuck is where you can find me literally 99% of the time. Stop on by if you feel like it, we're a nice crowd.

Klimbatize
2010 NES Champ
Title: 2011 Picnic/Death Champ
PostPosted: Feb 03 2013 11:16 am Reply with quote Back to top

I watched about 20 seconds but I had to shut it off. I was too afraid that I was being tricked into witnessing a hitchhiker's murder or something.

Pretty much the greatest thread of all time: http://www.sydlexia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14789

@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Feb 03 2013 07:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

So, are you guys just going to be driving around in these videos or will it change up from time to time?

Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Feb 03 2013 07:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:
So, are you guys just going to be driving around in these videos or will it change up from time to time?

Right now driving around is the only convenient time to get recording done. As time goes by I'm sure we'll think of stuff to do. Might walk around the woods in his backyard when it gets warmer outside. Or maybe a cooking project, I dunno. Got any suggestions?

https://discord.gg/homestuck is where you can find me literally 99% of the time. Stop on by if you feel like it, we're a nice crowd.

@om*d
Title: Dorakyura
PostPosted: Feb 03 2013 07:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, play pranks on people.

I have to say, I used to make videos when I was younger and you guys remind me of the stuff my friends and I used to do back in the day (although quite a few of the videos we made involved destroying property and starting fires... please don't do those kinds of things). If I ever get a device to transfer VHS to DVD I will be uploading those videos to youtube.

Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Feb 03 2013 07:52 pm Reply with quote Back to top

@om*d wrote:

I'm not sure if I'd be into that sort of thing (I think my brother would be, holy shit), but I'll bring it up with Dero.

i'll_bite_your_ear
Title: Distillatoria
PostPosted: Feb 03 2013 09:12 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Drew Linky wrote:
@om*d wrote:

I'm not sure if I'd be into that sort of thing (I think my brother would be, holy shit), but I'll bring it up with Dero.

Don't do that. Have fun without getting into trouble and pissing people of. Pro tip.

it was the best of times
it was the blurst of times

Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Feb 03 2013 09:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I talked with him and I don't believe we'll be doing pranks anytime soon. But he wants to do movie commentary as soon as we get some proper equipment.

Uploaded another one. Older video, but a lot shorter. He added the cheesy music in later because he thought it made the video funnier.

DeroMan64
Title: George Lopez's Diary
PostPosted: Feb 04 2013 01:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

I actually want to say I'm only this much of a potty-mouth around Drew.
BUT OH WELL

"TACO SALAD'S ON THE MENU TONIGHT BOYS"
Photobucket

Drew Linky
Wizard
PostPosted: Feb 10 2013 02:20 am Reply with quote Back to top

This one still makes me laugh, actually.

DeroMan64
Title: George Lopez's Diary
PostPosted: Jul 15 2013 06:50 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Aaaaand a new video I did last night. Check it out.

"TACO SALAD'S ON THE MENU TONIGHT BOYS"
Photobucket

Reply to topic

Jump to: