[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Volunteers needed for forum testing

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jun 08 2007 07:56 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I recently installed the latest stable version of PHPbb on my server. It is roughly 20 months newer than the version currently installed on the site. I can't fucking remember what mods I added to it, so before I switch over to it, I need you guys to sign up and look for features on the current SydLexia.com forums that are missing from the new one. PM me if you are interested in testing the new forum software.

The good news (for me) is that the new software is 100% compatible with my current PHPbb skin, so we will continue to rock the purple and black for years to come.

Once it's up the new version should have better security than the current forums, and I am looking into security mods as well. If anyone has suggestions for additional forum features they'd like, post them here and I'll look into it.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Char Aznable
Title: Char Classicâ„¢
PostPosted: Jun 08 2007 08:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Wait, so for a short while there will be 2 forums? Also, death rays would be awesome.

MOGHARR
Title: The Original CandyWafer
PostPosted: Jun 08 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

lasers and synthesizers! lots and lots of synthesizers.

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: