[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Wrestlemania (not spam) (image heavy)

Reply to topic
Optimist With Doubts
Title: Titlating
PostPosted: Mar 28 2012 08:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Wrestlemania is this Sunday.

So called by the WWE in the past "The biggest event in our sport" now probably will be called "The biggest paw per view in WWE" you gotta love the rebranding.

The matches

John Cena versus The Rock

The first announced match for wrestlemania over a year ago. This match has been pretty much all the WWE has been talking about. A new version of the infamous match from wrestlemania X8 featuring The Rock and Hulk Hogan. A legend of old versus the superstar of today, who will win?

Will the winner be John Cena
Cena is a controversial "wrestler" whose fan base is split down the middle of the wwe, so much that this shirt was released!

Or will the winner be the people's champion: The Rock
You would be hard pressed to find someone who is not familiar with The Rock. Though is The Rock of old who brought us this
or Dwayne who brought us this

The Undertaker vs. Triple H II (with special guest referee HBK)

Now common sense would dictate that since this would be undertaker's 20th wrestlemania match he will win and likely retire with a clean 20-0.
Though common sense has never been the strong suit of Triple H

He lost wrestlemania last year yes but in response everytime the match is brought up they mention taker being carried out on a stretcher more than him losing. So this could be anyones victory (though really I wouldn't bet against taker)

Though regardless of the winner I hope we get plenty of this

CM Punk vs Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship

And again Jericho plays second fiddle to more high profile matches. That said given the right opponent Jericho can pull off legendary matches.

His opponent this match?

The Sarcastic, Straight Edge, Sardonic, sadistic, and sitting WWE Champ superstar CM Punk.

It is a good bet that this match will be highlight of the night. Can't wait!

Daniel Bryan(Danielson) vs Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship

The Pale Rider

Versus the internet darling Vegan

The powerhouse of Sheamus vs the technical prowess of Bryan. I consider this match an apology for shelving their match last year.

Are you not sure if you should be excited for this match?

I'll just leave this here

Cody Rhodes vs the Big show for the Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes started out as the boring half of tag teams with both Hardcore Holly and Ted DiBaise Jr.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Now he is one of my favorites in the WWE today.

The Big Show's track record at wrestlemania has been part of the build up of this match. If you haven't been watching as of late I'll sum up: the Big Show loses...a lot.

Currently he has lost a devastating 8 matches at wrestlemania. This record is actually shared with Triple H, though H has 7 wins on his belt whilst Big show has only 3.

This company isn't beyond the outside of embarrassing its employees just for the sake of it, though I still feel Big Show will get the win here.

Though....
Image Image Image

Team Johnny vs Team Teddy
The stipulation of this match is that the winning team captain will be the sole GM of both raw and smack down.

Though let's be honest with each other this is just so more people can be featured in the ppv.

So here are just some gifs related to the match somehow

Randy Orton vs Kane

This match honestly doesn't interest me in the slightest. Randy Orton can have some really good matches when given the right opponent, but as much as I love Kane he isn't the right opponent.

Oh well, Gifs!

Beth Pheonix and Eve Vs. Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos

HAHAHAH

Have a good wrestlemania this sunday folks

JRA
PostPosted: Mar 29 2012 11:44 am Reply with quote Back to top

If Cena wins, should we file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission saying the ending sucked and it wasn't up to the high quality standards set by Wrestlemania?

There are a lot of what if's in life Donny. What if I hit you really hard in the face, knocked yo shit to the back of yo skull? What if I....had you girl gargle my nuts? The fact remains, you are a fuckin mutant.

aeonic
Title: Sporadic Poster
PostPosted: Mar 29 2012 11:54 am Reply with quote Back to top

JRA wrote:
If Cena wins, should we file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission saying the ending sucked and it wasn't up to the high quality standards set by Wrestlemania?

Wrestlemania has high quality standards? I have a few things to say as a retort: Goldberg vs. Lesnar. Snooki pinning Michelle McCool (the move was alright, but it was still horseshit, even for wrestling). Taker vs. El Gig... Giant Gonzales. Goldberg vs. Lesnar again. I can come up with more. Also, even if Cena loses, it's just because [SPOILER:bba7587915]he was indoctrinated.[/SPOILER:bba7587915]

Who likes role-playing games? Me. Way too goddamn much.

JRA
PostPosted: Mar 29 2012 12:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing

There are a lot of what if's in life Donny. What if I hit you really hard in the face, knocked yo shit to the back of yo skull? What if I....had you girl gargle my nuts? The fact remains, you are a fuckin mutant.

JRA
PostPosted: Apr 01 2012 07:47 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Danielson gets squashed in 18 seconds?!?!

I'm glad I didn't buy this already.

Reply to topic

Jump to: