SNESGuy
Title: El Duderino
PostPosted: Feb 05 2012 11:11 pm Reply with quote Back to top

justdrop
Title: Supreme Overlord
PostPosted: Feb 05 2012 11:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Smile

"NFC EAST IS ZO WEEK GUYZZZ"

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."- Winston Churchill

username
Title: owner of a lonely heart
PostPosted: Feb 05 2012 11:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

2-0 Giants. came down to the wire.

Klimbatize wrote:
I'll eat a turkey sandwich while blowing my load

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Feb 05 2012 11:53 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Mick Foley never beat Triple H in a WWF Heavyweight Title Match. But Mick Foley holds the advantage of not only being the better wrestler, but of not being a douchebag who looks like someone's ball sack.

So let it be with Brady and Manning.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
justdrop
PostPosted: Feb 05 2012 11:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Pats have too many rings in recent years for fans to be upset right now.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."- Winston Churchill

username
PostPosted: Feb 06 2012 12:18 am Reply with quote Back to top

tom brady is a way bigger douche than eli "corky" manning.

Klimbatize wrote:

username
PostPosted: Feb 08 2012 12:01 am Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Company Thanks Wes Welker For Drop With 8,000 Butterfingers In Boston's Copley Square

It's been a rough few days for Wes Welker and the rest of the New England Patriots. Between Gisele's dissatisfaction and James Harrison's taunting, no one seems to be interested in letting the Super Bowl XLVI losers simmer in peace.

And now it's gotten worse for Welker. Pawngo, an online pawn shop, delivered 900 pounds (8,000 bars) worth of Butterfingers to Boston's Copley Square as a thank you for his fourth-quarter drop, one of the more replayed gaffes that gave the New York Giants a chance to come back and win the game. The mocking delivery was made while the Giants were celebrating with a victory parade in New York's Canyon of Heroes.

It's a light-hearted gesture, though that certainly won't comfort Welker if it gets back to him. It's also a little bold, because Tom Brady had as much to do with the drop as Welker, but mostly because we'd hate to be the girl standing around Boston with a "Thank you Wes Welker" sign. Doesn't seem like the safest line of work this week in the greater New England area.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/chompions/201202/company-thanks-wes-welker-drop-butterfingers

hahaha thats hilarious

Klimbatize wrote:

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Feb 08 2012 12:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

No such thing as too many rings. If you can't get as many rings as the Celtics did between 1957-1969, you ain't worth shit.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
UsaSatsui
Title: The White Rabbit
PostPosted: Feb 08 2012 03:33 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to point out this thread violates several rules. Some of them actual rules.
justdrop
PostPosted: Feb 08 2012 05:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

"By posting on this board, you implicitly agree that Boston is a great city and that its sports teams are fucking awesome. If you speak ill of the Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, or New England Patriots, you will be banned instantly. Then we will hunt you down like a dog and kill you in front of your grandmother. If both of your grandmothers are dead, a surrogate grandmother will be provided. "

All I saw was something about Tom Brady. Care to elaborate on what else was said that was ill?

Klimbatize
2010 NES Champ
Title: 2011 Picnic/Death Champ
PostPosted: Feb 08 2012 06:20 pm Reply with quote Back to top

justdrop wrote:
"By posting on this board, you implicitly agree that Boston is a great city and that its sports teams are fucking awesome. If you speak ill of the Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, Boston Bruins, or New England Patriots, you will be banned instantly. Then we will hunt you down like a dog and kill you in front of your grandmother. If both of your grandmothers are dead, a surrogate grandmother will be provided. "

All I saw was something about Tom Brady. Care to elaborate on what else was said that was ill?

As much as you'd like to start shit with Satsui, he's right. He's likely referring to rule 17:

"Relevance: It's What's For Dinner
When creating a new topic, please give it a title that accurately describes the subject matter enclosed therein. Topic titles like "What the hell?" and "Oh my god!" are vague and unacceptable. "

Still, people are just having a little fun. Let the mods do their jobs and let's try not to start dumb arguments in every other thread.

Pretty much the greatest thread of all time: http://www.sydlexia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14789

justdrop
PostPosted: Feb 08 2012 06:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Klimbatize wrote:
justdrop wrote:

As much as you'd like to start shit with Satsui, he's right. He's likely referring to rule 17:

When creating a new topic, please give it a title that accurately describes the subject matter enclosed therein. Topic titles like "What the hell?" and "Oh my god!" are vague and unacceptable. "

Still, people are just having a little fun. Let the mods do their jobs and let's try not to start dumb arguments in every other thread.

I concede to your point. Can the topic be renamed?

Klimbatize
2010 NES Champ
Title: 2011 Picnic/Death Champ
PostPosted: Feb 08 2012 06:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

justdrop wrote:
Klimbatize wrote:
justdrop wrote:

I concede to your point. Can the topic be renamed?

Yes, but it's unnecessary. It's a little-known fact that Snessy is not required to adhere to forum rules. He's that awesome.

Pretty much the greatest thread of all time: http://www.sydlexia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14789

justdrop
PostPosted: Feb 08 2012 06:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh okay. Can I go back to talking about how the Pats win all the time?

Reply to topic

Jump to: