"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Let's Play Illusion of Gaia!

Reply to topic
TARDISman
Title: Time Traveller
PostPosted: Sep 26 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quote Back to top

See the sights of the glorious Incan ruins! See majestic Angkor Wat! Slay vampires with a flute! Wait, what? Well since I need some way to keep entertained here comes another Let's Play from the demented mind of your local Time Lord! Illusion of Gaia, a playful romp for the Super Nintendo, essentially a Zelda clone except with a boy who runs around beating monsters to death with his flute and transforming into a damn sexy knight. Don't believe me?
Just look at that sprite, goddamn I'm straight and I think I fancy him. Anyways, episodes are streamed on my Livestream at 11 PM Central Time. Here's the link! http://www.livestream.com/tardismanletsplay?t=428244
You want to cocommentate you say? Well gawsh, step right up and send me a PM and I'll talk it out with you!

RIP Hacker 1993-2014
"Paint me like one of your French Squids" -My buddy on Relm vs Ultros.

TARDISman
Title: Time Traveller
PostPosted: Oct 17 2011 02:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hokay so! I've got a team of commentators now, Bitwise, Beldantazar and my good buddy from college, Jin! I was hoping to go with my original team name, Fishing with Dynamite, but they decided that we should go with TARDISman and his Merry TARDS instead, god knows what their acronym stands for... Anyways, other big news, almost all of the Illusion of Gaia vids are now uploaded to Youtube in a neat little playlist on the side of my channel! If you've wanted to watch but just don't feel like going in the chatroom or staying up until 2 AM watching me and 3 other guys babble and want to do it on your own time, then check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5F6887611D88EED9

RIP Hacker 1993-2014
"Paint me like one of your French Squids" -My buddy on Relm vs Ultros.

SoldierHawk
Title: Warrior-Poet
PostPosted: Oct 17 2011 02:43 pm Reply with quote Back to top

TARDISman wrote:
Hokay so! I've got a team of commentators now, Bitwise, Beldantazar and my good buddy from college, Jin! I was hoping to go with my original team name, Fishing with Dynamite, but they decided that we should go with TARDISman and his Merry TARDS instead, god knows what their acronym stands for... Anyways, other big news, almost all of the Illusion of Gaia vids are now uploaded to Youtube in a neat little playlist on the side of my channel! If you've wanted to watch but just don't feel like going in the chatroom or staying up until 2 AM watching me and 3 other guys babble and want to do it on your own time, then check it out!
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PL5F6887611D88EED9&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Psst...us the old embed code.

Other than that, awesome. One of my favorite SNES games!

militarysignatures.com

William Shakespeare wrote:
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

Reply to topic

Jump to: