"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
D&D Open Call

Reply to topic
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Apr 20 2007 04:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I know a few people on here are into stuff like D&D and I've got a friend that has been wanting to run his campaign based off He-Man's universe (it's not the actual universe and characters of course). So would anyone here be interested in joining in on an online game played across YIM? If so give me a pm or message (I use this name for both the forums and YIM).

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Tebor
Title: Master of the Universe
PostPosted: Apr 20 2007 09:05 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The He-Man universe!!! I'm IN!! Very Happy

(I take it it's the sci-fantasy tone the show was in right?)

"If you will not tell me, I will hurt people!!!" -Nuclear Man

"Do you hear? The alpha and the omega. Death and rebirth. And as you die, so will I be reborn!" - Skeletor

8341 unread forum updates since I left (2/7/14)... Uh-oh.

Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Apr 21 2007 03:19 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Count me in too. My yahoo ID should be in my profile

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Apr 21 2007 08:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Here's the info from a file on the game, and apparently I was a bit mistaken on the He-Man influence:

LOCALES OF INTEREST IN THE TWIN REALMS OF THE GREYSONS

The Brutal Mountains: Gateway to the north and west. This mountain range is the home of several enemies of the states. Lady Ikasha, Guntr Hymlik, and, rumor has it, the dreaded Grimlock the Forsaken has a lair here.
Castle Keldor: Nearly a millennium ago, the area now called the Twin Realms was ruled by a line of elven kings. When the last king ruled, this castle is where he lived. No one has lived there in more than 300 years but recently there have been reports of activity in the castle.
Freemount: It is said that St. Cuthbert once walked as a mortal. The founders of this true neutral city claim that their island is where he was born. It is the largest city in the Twin Realms. Rebecca Greyson rules this city, officially.
Fort Vigilance: Four centuries past, an elven sorceress named Acinom Spelloyal founded this military academy. Despite being called a military academy, it is really a place for a young person to learn nearly any specialized skills.
Greyhelm Village: Capital of Sacred Greyson’s realm. In the days when King Rodric Greyhelm reigned, it was also his capital. It is among the finest examples of dwarven architecture in the Material Plane. A large neutral good city ruled by a barbarian chieftain.
Helltown: Once a city-college devoted to the learning of divine magics; now uninhabitable due to the unstable portal in the city centre. The name is something of a misnomer because the portal doesn’t always open to a hell plane (though it almost always does)
Noman’s Wood: An area of the Twin Realms not specifically controlled by either brother. It is a neutral zone in a land torn by a cold (and sometimes not so cold) war. It is also the home of the Watchtower.
North Pass: This tunnel through the Brutal Mountains is guarded by a battalion of dwarves and orcs.
Ollam’s Forge: Formerly a facility where craftsmen learned their trade. Expanded since then into a harbor town and the unofficial capital of trade and commerce.
Plains of Knight: The name given to Duke Gilgamesh Greyson’s realm. It is in the southeast corner of their lands.
Rivertown: Gateway by water to Savage Valley.
Rebos Lake: A man-made lake in the center of the Twin Realms. It is where Freemount rests.
Rugas: An outpost town in the south of the Plains of Knight. The south road passes through here.
Savage Valley: The realm of Chieftain Sacred Greyson. It is in the northwest corner of the lands controlled by the Greysons.
Shining Home: Capital of Gilgamesh Greyson's realm. Originally a military compound, it was later expanded by Gilgamesh's supporters moving closer to him. In 30 years it has grown into the third largest city in the Twin Realms.
The Watchtower: Base of operations for the Sentinels. It is lead by Commanders John Ravenclaw and Kroglander Bythebrook.

PERSONS OF INTEREST IN THE TWIN REALMS

Bythebrook, Kroglander: Former major in the army of Duke Gilgamesh; one of two ranking officers of the Sentinels; former cleric of St. Cuthbert, excommunicated under accusation of using necromancy. Bythebrook is a sharakim, but rumor has it that he is one of the favored souls who have the blood of outsiders in his veins. His shining silver eyes lend credence to this rumor.

Greyhelm, Rodric: When the last King Keldor died without leaving an heir, his country fell into anarchy. It was this human who reunited the peoples. For this reason, he was crowned the new king. Twenty years ago, Rodric died very suddenly. Many attribute it to his more than 80 years of life, but others are not so sure.

Greyson, Gilgamesh: 2nd son of Rodric Greyhelm; his mother is Kaudi, a gold dragon; Duke of the Twin Realms; widely regarded as a bastion of good; a half-dragon paladin.

Greyson, Rebecca: Only daughter of Sacred Greyson; born before Sacred’s transformation, Rebecca is an aasimar. She is the princess of Freemount, and heir apparent to the Twin Realms. Rebecca is a ki warlord.

Greyson, Sacred: 1st son of Rodric Greyhelm; his mother is Gabria, an astral deva; by normal rules of succession he is the rightful heir to his father’s throne, but many believe that he is unfit to rule. Two years ago Sacred was killed by Trogdor the Forsaken during a raid on Greyhelm Village. He was revived by the use of a reincarnation spell which turned him into a minotaur.

Trogdor the Forsaken: Public enemy number one; most notorious for murdering the servants of the gods (clerics, paladins, etc.), both good and evil; also wanted for regicide and innumerable crimes against not just the Twin Realms, but the world. What type of creature he is isn’t well known because he rarely leaves survivors.

Tsunibor, James: human; former cleric of Kord and knight of King Rodric; the temple was razed by Trogdor the Forsaken's band; Tsunibor made it his mission to kill each and every one of them; some regard him as slightly mad for this reason. He is the other ranking officer in the Sentinels.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Apr 21 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quote Back to top

lordsathien wrote:

Trogdor the Forsaken: Public enemy number one; most notorious for murdering the servants of the gods (clerics, paladins, etc.), both good and evil; also wanted for regicide and innumerable crimes against not just the Twin Realms, but the world. What type of creature he is isn’t well known because he rarely leaves survivors.

He is also wanted for Burninating the countryside?
Reply to topic

Jump to: