"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Esurance.com (not spam)

Reply to topic
Douche McCallister
Title: DOO-SHAY
PostPosted: Apr 04 2007 08:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I saw my insurance was going to be up in a couple weeks so I did some shopping around. I'm leasing a car so I need full coverage, Two Years ago I was with Erie Insurance and my premium there was $1600 a year, So I decided to switch and did some shopping,

I got the same exact policy at Progressive for roughly $1000 a year. Now my policy is about to renew so I thought I'd do some more shopping around and I thought I'd see what Esurance was all about.

For 6 motnhs of full coverage they are charging me $386. NOT BAD!!! Just thought I'd share my experience with the rest of you reckless drivers.

There was also E-Travelers which quoted me at $318 but after the background check they said they go back 4 years on there accident/claims reports. Thus the Douchebag in the mack truck has just cost me $100 extra every year. I hope he dies.

Mr. Bomberman
2009 Forum Champion
Title: (still) token black.
PostPosted: Apr 04 2007 08:38 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Do you suck at driving?

Xbox Live: HazNobody, pronounced "HAz". | Haven't went to IRC yet? Go! #sydlexia @ DALnet. | Y'all should play some Super Robot Wars J (hey that rhymes!) | yeah I'm back who gives a shit

Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Apr 04 2007 09:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Mr. Bomberman wrote:
Do you suck at driving?

$700 a year with full coverage on a new car...if that sucks I want the name of your insurance agent...

Mr. Bomberman
2009 Forum Champion
Title: (still) token black.
PostPosted: Apr 04 2007 09:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, I'm 17, and, I don't have a car yet.

But I'll watch you and see what I get since car insurance is mandatory in New York state.

Xbox Live: HazNobody, pronounced "HAz". | Haven't went to IRC yet? Go! #sydlexia @ DALnet. | Y'all should play some Super Robot Wars J (hey that rhymes!) | yeah I'm back who gives a shit

Cattivo
PostPosted: Apr 04 2007 09:51 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I pay State Farm a little over $300 every six months. Considering I have never been in an accident and only have one ticket after driving for 11 years, you could say I'm a good driver. My car for the past nine years has been a '96 T-Bird.
Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Apr 04 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I just can't wait til I actually OWN a vehicle, for some reason I keep leasing which keeps me having to have full coverage on my car. That is until I get my Delorean and then I can go back in time before insurance companies and drive like a maniac.

I've had one accident and it was never ruled MY fault, the whole pushing me off the road with a Mack Truck and all, but i'm still being penalized by it. Screw insurance I like to live life on the edge.

Delition
Title: That guy over there.
PostPosted: Apr 04 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I pay $50 a month, so...around $700 a year.

It used to be more, but since I have a clean driving record it has gone down. It only has one direction to go: down.

Hooray.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Apr 04 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

In Soviet Massachusetts, companies aren't allowed to offer competitive insurance rates. The state sets a rate and companies have to follow it. As a result, some of the bigger insurance companies like Geico don't sell insurance here.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Delition
Title: That guy over there.
PostPosted: Apr 04 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quote Back to top

In Soviet Massachusetts, insurance buys you!

Sorry...couldn't resist.

Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Apr 05 2007 12:45 am Reply with quote Back to top

Well atleast your not being taken advantage of by companies. I can't wait til I can just put Liability on my car so it's like $120 a year.

TheRoboSleuth
Title: Sleuth Mark IV
PostPosted: Apr 05 2007 01:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

Douche McCallister wrote:
I saw my insurance was going to be up in a couple weeks so I did some shopping around. I'm leasing a car so I need full coverage, Two Years ago I was with Erie Insurance and my premium there was $1600 a year, So I decided to switch and did some shopping,

I got the same exact policy at Progressive for roughly $1000 a year. Now my policy is about to renew so I thought I'd do some more shopping around and I thought I'd see what Esurance was all about.

For 6 motnhs of full coverage they are charging me $386. NOT BAD!!! Just thought I'd share my experience with the rest of you reckless drivers.

There was also E-Travelers which quoted me at $318 but after the background check they said they go back 4 years on there accident/claims reports. Thus the Douchebag in the mack truck has just cost me $100 extra every year. I hope he dies.

Esurance. Is that the one with the sweet erin esurance hentai? If so, then excellent choice Cool

xxgoldsmithxx
Title: I am so bored!!!!!
PostPosted: Apr 05 2007 08:37 am Reply with quote Back to top

Dude, $300? WTF?

Douche McCallister
PostPosted: Apr 05 2007 11:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

xxgoldsmithxx wrote:
Dude, $300? WTF?

I know insurance is different everywhere, but is $300 really that bad for full coverage on an 06 vehicle. It's state law I have full coverage on a leased vehicle. Maybe i'm ignorant to the whole insurance thing.

And yes Gumshoe it is. They said they'd send me a graphic novel but then they compared it to La Blue Girl and I said I'd get back to them.

Dr. Jeebus
Title: SLF Harbinger of Death
PostPosted: Apr 05 2007 01:23 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I pay like $450 or 500 a year for insurance. The car is also over 10 years old, but I have the lowest insurance rate a Massachusetts driver can have (Cause all my accidents were found to be not at fault, whether they actually were or not, lol)

dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com - Updated sometimes, but on hiatus!
UsaSatsui wrote:
The three greatest heels in history...Andy Kaufman, Triple H, and Dr. Jeebus

Reply to topic

Jump to: