SydLexia.com Forum Index
"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Syd or anyone who knows: is FWSE dead?

Reply to topic
Mitch
PostPosted: Jan 11 2010 08:16 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Is the FWSE series officially dead, Syd, or is there going to be a monster update at some point in the future? I always looked forward to those, but it seems like ages since the last one.
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Jan 11 2010 08:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

There will be one, sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. I have been sick since right before Christmas and I've been working long hours, so it's hard to get the site stuff done that I need to do.

Example: Friday, I changed the site copyright from -2009 to -2010. Friday.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Rycona
Title: The Maestro
PostPosted: Jan 11 2010 10:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
There will be one, sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. I have been sick since right before Christmas and I've been working long hours, so it's hard to get the site stuff done that I need to do.

Example: Friday, I changed the site copyright from -2009 to -2010. Friday.

True Explanation: Syd is in the Freemasons and he's operating off a lucrative and more accurate calendar, designed in 1984. "Long hours" and "sickness" refer to the cure for AIDS he's been selling online to rich royalty. When he receives an order of the vaccine, he has to find and capture a few exotic animals whose blood or other fluids are needed for the concoction. This means a lot of travel by air and through deserts and jungles, not to mention that he spreads AIDS during his travels so that they can make more sales. Freemasonry is all about self-sustaining business.

RIP Hacker.

Blackout
Title: Captain Oblivious
PostPosted: Jan 11 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I thought Catholics weren't allowed to join Freemasonry... Confused

Rycona
Title: The Maestro
PostPosted: Jan 11 2010 11:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Blackout wrote:
I thought Catholics weren't allowed to join Freemasonry... Confused

It's a good cover, isn't it?

RIP Hacker.

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Jan 12 2010 06:15 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure they allow Catholics and Jews now. Maybe even some black people too. Certainly not women though.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Lady_Satine
Title: Head of Lexian R&D
PostPosted: Jan 12 2010 08:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia wrote:
I'm pretty sure they allow Catholics and Jews now. Maybe even some black people too. Certainly not women though.

From wiki:
While women cannot join regular lodges, there are (mainly within the borders of the United States) many female orders associated with regular Freemasonry and its appendant bodies, such as the Order of the Eastern Star, the Order of the Amaranth, the White Shrine of Jerusalem, the Social Order of Beauceant and the Daughters of the Nile. These have their own rituals and traditions, but are founded on the Masonic model. In the French context, women in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries had been admitted into what were known as "adoption lodges" in which they could participate in ritual life. However, men clearly saw this type of adoption Freemasonry as distinct from their exclusively male variety. From the late nineteenth century onward, mixed gender lodges have met in France.

In addition, there are many non-mainstream Masonic bodies that do admit both men and women or are exclusively for women. Co-Freemasonry admits both men and women,[60] but it is held to be irregular because it admits women. The systematic admission of women into International Co-Freemasonry began in France in 1882. In more recent times, women have created and maintained separate Lodges, working the same rituals as the all male regular lodges. These Female Masons have founded lodges around the world, and these Lodges continue to gain membership.

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!"

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
PostPosted: Jan 12 2010 10:35 am Reply with quote Back to top

What about Catholics, Jews, and non-whites?
Knyte
2010 SLF Tag Champ*
Title: Curator Of The VGM
PostPosted: Jan 12 2010 12:49 pm Reply with quote Back to top

The only real qualification to be a mason is that you have a belief in a Higher Power, it doesn't specify any particular deity or sect.
Reply to topic

Jump to: