"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Inside The Gun Range!!

Reply to topic
Ross Rifle
Title: Rock N Roll God
PostPosted: Jan 20 2009 04:38 am Reply with quote Back to top

So a while ago I asked everyone what I should call my bedroom-turned-studio. I settled upon Gun Range Recordings, since I plan on having more than one studio in my life, and this one studio is just for me. So for the Hell of it, here's some pictures.

Here it is from the front door.

Huh. Definitely gotta get my sister to take all her fuckin' pictures off my computer.

Here's the view from the drum kit.

There's all my girls.

So yeah, there ya go. I hope your eyes don't explode from all the shit there is to look at.

Does anybody here have a Ross Rifle?
www.thetwowordsmusic.com
www.myspace.com/rossrifle

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
GPFontaine
PostPosted: Jan 20 2009 09:04 am Reply with quote Back to top

My eyes! My eyes!

Naw... they be fine.

You have the room of a musician, no doubt about it.

Ok, now you need to point out everything that makes you stereotypically from Canada! Cause most of your stuff just looks normal.

Blackout
Title: Captain Oblivious
PostPosted: Jan 20 2009 04:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the blond chick in the right corner? Confused

Ross Rifle
PostPosted: Jan 20 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Kendra Wilkenson with a 5-string Thunderbird.

And I tried really hard GP, but all I could find was the Canadian flag on my window and the Canucks poster behind the speaker.

www.thetwowordsmusic.com

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Cameron
Title: :O � O:
PostPosted: Jan 20 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

You know, in the first pic, I want to say that's Slash in the poster with the white background next to the speaker; it looks like he's wearing Slash's hat, with Slash's hair...although I could be wrong.

And nice room, Ross. I like how you included your Guitar Hero guitar in the pic of your collection. Smile

JStrangiato
Title: El Hombre Strangiato
PostPosted: Jan 20 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Cameron wrote:

And nice room, Ross. I like how you included your Guitar Hero guitar in the pic of your collection. Smile

Hah, I was about to say the same thing. And that is indeed a kickass studio. If I acquire a studio even half that kickass, I shall be a satisfied man. But I'd probably replace the Van Halen posters with Morbid Angel and Foo Fighters ones. Evil Very Happy

My music/humor blog (R.I.P.): http://lavidastrangiato.blogspot.com/
Chondra "Mrs. Claudio" Sanchez on Enshin a.k.a. Jake Strangiato wrote:
I really like this person.

Ross Rifle
PostPosted: Jan 21 2009 12:58 am Reply with quote Back to top

The best thing about it is that all I did was get rid of my bed and push everything against the walls hahaha.

And yeah, that is Slash. Also in pic one is my favorite pic of Eddie Van Halen, a (replica) poster of the show that ended up being the 'Band of Gypsys' album, two posters of Van Halen, two newspaper clippings of the VH show I saw, Jenna Jameson, a huge painting of Eddie Van Halen (the black and white thing on the floor by the dresser), David Gilmour (hiding beside Slash). Also note my little red 2 watt Marshall. On the right side is a poster for The Island, Kendra Wilkinson, the funny car my dad painted, a guitar scales poster (a must), and note the bust of Angus Young under Kendra.

In picture three you can see my guitar chords poster (another must) and original 1984 display cardboard cutouts of Boba Fett and R2-D2. And also note the 'Appetite For Destruction' door poster.

And don't you mean both my Guitar Hero guitars?? Jeez Rolling Eyes

Razz

www.thetwowordsmusic.com

Reply to topic

Jump to: