"Stay awhile. Stay... FOREVER!"

[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
HAI GAIZ!

Reply to topic
FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Oct 13 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys. I've been working with a few pals on getting a website off the ground, and it's finally presentable.

It's basically a bunch of articles that people write, about a variety of things. Opinion, humor, serious stuff, interviews, reviews, news, ect. We cover a wide range of stuff, including (but not limited to) videogames, wrestling, sports, anime, music, movies, and even a little bit of cosplay. There are a lot of different people writing on and off, in various styles, so there should be somethign for everyone once we get off the ground. Also, a few of the articles might be NSFW or a little risque, but if it's the type of thing that will get you in trouble with your boss, it's labeled at the top of the article.

There's just a little bit to browse right now, but new content will be added all the time. The basic idea was to get all of the content from a few different sites what aren't online anymore all under one roof (like a decade worth of stuff if we ever get it all online again) but there is and will always be new content as well. We've even got a small forum and a contributor system, so anyone can technically post an article if they wanted to.

Stop by and let me know what you guys think. I'd really appreciate it.

Teralyx
Title: Master Exploder
PostPosted: Oct 13 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Alright, JEW, you're back! You have no idea how... TAME it's been here without you! I mean, Murdar is trying to become the new funny offensive guy, but it's just not funny unless you do it! The forums are saved! Rejoice! Sweet site, BTW.

<TheFlamingSchnitzel> Didn't your mom teach you not to punch girls?
<FigNewton> I was too busy /punchin' her/

Teralyx
PostPosted: Oct 13 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Joined the forums.

FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Oct 13 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quote Back to top

eh, I don't want to say I'm making a grand return or anything. I've just been shooting the shit with syd and kinda missed the place. Thanks for the feedback. we're jsut gettign started, but hopefully it'll be a fun ride.

also, murdar's a cool guy. He just goes with his own flow. If I were president, he's be secretary of defense.

Teralyx
PostPosted: Oct 13 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Oct 14 2008 04:04 pm Reply with quote Back to top

So far, so good.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
MOGHARR
Title: The Original CandyWafer
PostPosted: Oct 15 2008 07:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

So what?

"Well I don`t judge most things by graphics, reality has amazing graphics, and I don`t like it, that`s why I play video games." Laminated Sky on Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
docinsano
Title: Boner King
PostPosted: Oct 16 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Nice site. I may be interested in contributing if I think of anything worth writing.
FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Oct 17 2008 08:03 pm Reply with quote Back to top

sounds cool, thanks.

FNJ
2010 SLF Tag Champ
PostPosted: Nov 25 2008 12:12 am Reply with quote Back to top

speaking of contributing, marion got off his ass and put up the contribs that were sitting in stasis, so the bubsy article from themangg.com is finally up, along with a short piece on the lawnmower man by joshwoodzell.

marion also reviewed the new smackdown game for wii. someone had to break justin's 5 hit combo of wrestling recaps, dammit.

Reply to topic

Jump to: