[Edit Profile]  [Search]  [Memberlist]  [Usergroups]  [FAQ]  [Register]
[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
2001 Maniacs

Reply to topic
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Nov 02 2005 12:51 am Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone heard anything about this movie? It's been screened at a couple of festivals, but it looks like it might not get a theatrical release. Sad
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Kutulu
Title: Ano Nantoz Kako Daimono
PostPosted: Nov 02 2005 02:36 am Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't that the one that is similar to 'Wrong Turn' or whatever that movie was where they run into the inbred hillbillies?

Think of me not as One, Think of me not as None, Think of me not at all, for I am Continual.

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Syd Lexia
Site Admin
Title: Pop Culture Junkie
PostPosted: Nov 02 2005 07:00 am Reply with quote Back to top

Sort of. The premise is that some travelers end up stuck in a small Southern town filled with cannibals. Robert Englund plays the mayor. From what I understand, there's supposed to be a lot of gore and nudity so the studio doesn't even want to bother submitting it to the MPAA.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Kutulu
Title: Ano Nantoz Kako Daimono
PostPosted: Nov 02 2005 09:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

Hahaha, sounds great. I really hope that the Horror genre will start putting out great titles again, with the rising of movies like House of a 1000 Corpses, Hostal, High Tension, etc. the future looks bright.

Think of me not as One, Think of me not as None, Think of me not at all, for I am Continual.

View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Reply to topic

Jump to: