[Who's Online]  [Log in to check your private messages]  [Log in]
Consoles that you really wanted as a kid but didnt get

Reply to topic
Ky-Guy
Title: Obscure Nintendo Gamer
PostPosted: Sep 28 2008 09:13 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Andrew Man wrote:
Cam-win wrote:
I've always wanted a Sega Nomad with the AC Adapter. Even though the thing is huge and the battery life sucks, it'd still be neat to play Sega Genesis games on the go.

Agreed, the technology of being able to play Sega Genesis portabally in 1995 absolutely blew my mind.

It's on my list of systems that I wanted as a kid but never got, along with the NES and Virtual Boy.

Syd Lexia wrote:
iPhone games are what you play when you can't get at actual games. You know, like how sometimes alcoholics drink mouthwash.

Lexiabot9000 wrote:
Your love life will be happy and harmonious if you stick to masturbating.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
detective jon kimble
Title: IM DETECTIVE JON KIMBLE
PostPosted: Oct 01 2008 02:12 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Ermac wrote:
1. Magnavox CDI- I remember seeing commericals for this thing late at night and I wanted one so bad. I didnt realize that FMV was a point and click type thing at the time so the graphics looked so badass.

2.Neo Geo- I always had this dream of going into someone's room upstairs and them having one. I still havent gotten to play one. Hopefully I can find a Neo Geo CD somewhere

3.Turbografx 16- I think I saw this in a store one time but I just thought the name was so cool. I never could find a place that had any of the games or the system ever when I started looking for it.

i thought the cdi was from philips? i want one for the wand of gamelon lol

Reply to topic

Jump to: